Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WELCOME - ShieldMeInStars!!!

3 posters

Go down

WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! Empty WELCOME - ShieldMeInStars!!!

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:50 am

Join me in a WARM WELCOME to ShieldMeInStars!
We are delighted to have you join our family!

ShieldMeInStars is one of our new businesses to join DINAR DAILY.
Shield Me In Stars, please feel free to introduce yourself.

WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! 231079,xcitefun-welcome

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! Empty Re: WELCOME - ShieldMeInStars!!!

Post by Shield Me In Stars Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:50 am

Good Morning Everyone! 

Thanks for the welcome! I am so excited to join everyone, and get to make some new friends!

A little background information on me - I am a mom of two girls; 10 year old ( going on 30) and 3.5 months ( 4 months on September 25th).  I have a pretty normal life if I do say so myself, but it can get pretty hectic.  I have a spouse who is extremely active in the community and our oldest daughter is involved in many activities such as; piano, cello, and horseback riding. 

I am currently working towards my goal of being able to help support my family by working from home.  I am also in the process of finishing my masters degree in Human Resource Management ( I have been working in the HR field for many years). My goal with the masters degree is to be a consultant and continue to work from home, but help grow/support other businesses.

As Ponee said I am a new business, and I would LOVE to share what I do with all of you.  I am a independent designer for Origami Owl Jewelry.  This is such a unique new jewelry line that I think everyone should at least look at.  The jewelry I currently have is all locket necklaces - there are about 15 different lockets to choose from, and multiple chains, dangles, stamped plates, and over 100 charms.  Each locket is custom made by you for a one of a kind piece of jewelry.  How awesome is that? I think my favorite thing about it is knowing nobody else has the same necklace as me.  I can also let you in on a little secret - I will have bracelets and all kinds of new goodies available in November.  I have a website ( www.emakowski.origamiowl.com) but I was thinking of creating a locket and posting a deal of the day to offer specials to all of you. 

I am looking forward to the chance to get to know everyone! Hope you all welcome me with open arms Smile

WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! Katkoffie
Shield Me In Stars
Shield Me In Stars

http://www.emakowski.origamiowl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:27 am

Shield me in Stars -- you will probably be nicknamed STARS lol...  You are already endearing!  Your openess is so refreshing ,  I already see several things that would make wonderful CHRISTMAS GIFTS on your site!!  I am looking forward to getting to know you and your products.  Thanks for sharing!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:42 pm

welcome "Stars".  my wife loves the oragami owl line. she has gotten creative in her locket making. everyone gets one. she says it is something to remember her by when she is gone.  nice keepsakes they are.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shield Me In Stars Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I am glad your wife loves the line! Let her know there are some AWESOME surprises coming in November!  I agree they are great keepsakes! I made one for each of my daughter's using a mini ( kid size) locket - the baby obviously could care less but my older daughter wears it to school all the time!

WELCOME  - ShieldMeInStars!!! Katkoffie
Shield Me In Stars
Shield Me In Stars

http://www.emakowski.origamiowl.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum