Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

+20
Alchemist
BURNS
FreedomUSA
learning2win
justicar
zenon
topspin2
lonestargreg
freeway2
perrin
sandiflorida
santafe
Herb Lady
rosienogg
me4RV
gmahunni
therealbutterfly
Psalm85:13
letmar321
shakes4life
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am

gmahunni wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Alchemist wrote:All this talk on safety and imperialism, we should consider the effect our actions have had on America's security. Our economic stability is sinking like a cancker eating at the hull of a ship. And the folks from the farm can tell you all about blow back.

How much did OIL (Operation Iraqi Liberation) cost? That's right, they changed the name for that war, the first name was too bold. Saddam just had oil and the WMD's the U.S. Sold him years ago had already been used on the kurds as retribution for supporting Desert Storm.

How is it more moral for the U.S. to use preemptive force when she feels threatened than another country not on our ally list? Are we just a big bully with bigger muscles and more guns so we can (the U.S.) do what we want? But we're really afraid?

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone
else's rights, whether initiated by an individual
or the state, for the benefit of an individual or
group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be
for the benefit of another individual or group of
individuals."
-Ron Paul

Jefferson quotes:

" I love peace, and am anxious that we should
give the world still another useful lesson, by
showing to them other modes of punishing
injuries than by war, which is as much a
punishment to the punisher as to the sufferer."
" War has been avoided from a due sense of
the miseries, and the demoralization it
produces, and of the superior blessings of a
state of peace and friendship with all mankind."
" I value peace, and I should unwillingly see
any event take place which would render war a
necessary resource."
" Having seen the people of all other nations
bowed down to the earth under the wars and
prodigalities of their rulers, I have cherished
their opposites, peace, economy, and riddance
of public debt, believing that these were the
high road to public as well as private prosperity
and happiness."

AMEN....thank you for this insight Alchemist! Smile

Wow, I took a weekend "off" from the boards and am SHOCKED at how much heat you took, Shakes4 life! Thank you Alchemist for that well spoken defense. I'm afraid that many are still BRAINWASHED and it will take a little more to open their eyes. People are the product of what they are fed, and the media has been feeding us for a LONG time. ALL are polluted, though I continued to watch FOX and have weaned myself off of them over the past year. Someone suggested MSNBC and I about CHOKED. This is the MOST OBVIOUS BIASED news source on the planet...others just have different shades of bias but all are controlled by the PTB.

Good Job hanging in there Shakes! I posted the link here on FB and was disheartened at the response. So many of my Conservative friends are buying the propaganda that we need to continue with the Republican status quo and don't understand the concept of TRUE Freedom. We are bound to our parties by manipulative propaganda, which endeavors to keep us a nation enslaved. Hey Folks, how about we give FREEDOM a try?
People are consumed by emotional issues, without understanding that we can not fix our ills by focusing on those. Those issues that they are so up in arms about (Israel, Muslims, illegals, etc) are secondary to restoring our Constitution and protecting our freedoms. If we lose all for these emotional issues, then we also lose our ability to address those as well. We must focus on the most IMPORTANT things, and that is RADICAL change of the way our Government operates.
It's imperative that we don't run down the rabbit hole with people who are terrified by what they believe the "truths" are, which is that our greatest threats are overseas. The greatest threat is the ability of our corrupt Govt. to control it's people with propaganda and lies. We need to PRAY for the eyes of Americans to be OPENED, for TRUTH to win out.
Many Christians are freaked out that Paul doesn't want to defend Israel. This isn't true, he just doesn't want us to use our friendship with Israel to bully the rest of the ME. He wants to maintain a friendly relationship with Israel, and with everyone else. Why NOT give peace a chance? Right now, Israel has an enemy in the WH, and their position is the MOST precarious. However, if we finally have a Commander in Chief who GETS it, and takes us on the the path to peace and Freedom, something NEW could be accomplished! If we want Freedom to spread, let's lead by EXAMPLE. Our example lately is the opposite. We are overburdened, overlegislated, and underrepresented. Our tax code is INSIDIOUS, and we NEVER should have been shackled with tax on income. The fact we HAVE income tax is a product of half century of brainwashing. We need to stop accepting the education they're making us swallow as well. As if the BEST HOPE for our next generation is the indoctrination of false views! Stop buying into the SCAM, people! It's NOT TRUE. College is not the "be all end all" that determines "success." We need to focus on making sure our young people have marketable skills, are able to think for themselves, and are inspired by freedom of innovation and creativity. These can be accomplished in Independent schools, homeschooling, Charter schools, Apprenticeships, Community Colleges and Technical schools. We need to re-vamp further study AWAY from the 4 year college format and streamline our education to meet those goals. We need to toss out the corrupting influence of political persuasion. No more Dept. of Education, period!
FREEDOM is the only way to change what needs to be changed. We do NOT need a Big Govt. to tell us what's best here or overseas. We need to restore power to the people, on a local and state level, and kick Big Brother out of our lives once and for all! jmo...

WOW....thank you....I am so-o-o-o impressed....I thought I was fighting this propaganda battle alone.....thank you so much and ALchemist too....BTW...you wouldn't know but I am a female and I won't back down to these bullies here....you can take that to the bank.....there is too much at stake this time around....we are close to losing everything our founding fathers staked out for us and I will go down fighting and to my death if I have to! thanks again gmahunni.....PEACE and LOVE to you.... Smile

shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by santafe Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 am

EXCELLENT POST ALCHEMIST!

Does anyone remember Bush Sr. making the announcement that our (US) new role would be "policeman of the world." I was so shocked to see him come out and make that statement. I kept the newspaper article for years . . . so people would believe me. There is a clip on you tube if anyone does not believe that.

Consider the profit that comes from war . . . it is huge... Check out the Caryle Group . . . and see how many of our politicians belong to this group . . . along with Haliburton.

The US has been in over 60-70 "CONFLICTS" since WW 2 . . . anyone remember when we went into "grenada"??

The US along with Israel is the largest arms traders in the world.

Unending wars, mean unending profits for a few well selected people,
and absolute misery and untold suffering for the human race. How many families have been torn apart by loosing their children who served in the military.

santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:53 am

Oh, btw, did anyone see Hilary Clinton's remarks on our economic situation a few months ago?

She stated that our debt was now a problem of "National Security". affraid

I notice during the debt debate in congress, no one mentioned that.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:02 pm

santafe wrote:Oh, btw, did anyone see Hilary Clinton's remarks on our economic situation a few months ago?

She stated that our debt was now a problem of "National Security". affraid

I notice during the debt debate in congress, no one mentioned that.

Thanks for sharing and your knowledge santafe....great posts! GBU Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

The Iowa Straw Poll Mystery

-->1 Comment

By E.Nordstrom
FederalJack.com
August 13, 2011

The official total number of votes counted in the 2011 Iowa Straw Poll is 16,892. The general breakdown of the total is as follows:

4823 – Michelle Bachmann
4671 – Ron Paul
2293 – Pawlenty
1657 – Santorum
1456 – Cain
718 – Perry
567 – Romney
385 – Gingrich
69 – Huntsman
35 – McCotter

Ok, so let’s add up the votes (4823 + 4671 + 2293 + 1657 + 1456 + 718 + 567 + 385 + 69 +35 = 16,674). But wait a minute, the total votes counted were 16,892 right? So, of the total votes counted in the Iowa Straw Poll amounting to 16,892. The ten candidates listed above garnered 16,674. Well that leaves 218 votes unaccounted for.

So where did the remaining 218 votes go?

MSNBC has reported that the 218 is actually only 162 votes that are a “scattering” of ballots for candidates receiving less than one percent of the votes. Ok, fine, so who are these candidates? In addition, if as MSNBC is reporting it is only 162 and not 218, then where did the other 56 votes go? Hey! Let’s confuse the public even more!

Source: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/08/13/7366544-bachmann-wins-ames-straw-poll

Let’s move on shall we?

FOX News and most other news outlets seem to have solved this mystery. Instead of accuracy in reporting, they simply resort to saying, “Bachmann received 28 percent of the nearly 17,000 votes cast.” No need to count the votes, just say “nearly 17,000″.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/13/finally-here-ames-straw-poll-first-test-2012/#ixzz1UxkpX8nE

To be very clear, Congressman Ron Paul and Senator Michele Bachmann only had 152 votes difference in the Straw Poll.

Bachmann wins by 152 votes, meanwhile 218 votes seem to be unaccounted for publicly. While I am sure there is a very good reason for the missing votes, this is precisely what causes distrust of government and the media.

One other mystery is why media outlets seem to erase Ron Paul from most headlines and instead replace him with Rick Perry.

Two good examples are the Washington Post who have an article posted entitled, “Bachmann wins Iowa straw poll as Perry jumps in” just below the title is a photo of Ron Paul.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bachmann-wins-iowa-straw-poll-as-perry-jumps-in/2011/08/13/gIQAvYewDJ_story.html?hpid=z1

Another one is from Salon with an article entitled, “Let the fight for the right begin” just below the title is a photo of Bachmann and Rick Perry, then below the photo the article begins with, “Technically, the margin of victory for Michele Bachmann at Saturday’s Iowa straw poll was slight, with second-place finisher Ron Paul falling just 152 votes (or 0.9 percentage points) short of her tally. But everyone knows that Paul is a niche candidate.”

Source: http://www.salon.com/news/2012_elections/?story=/politics/war_room/2011/08/13/iowa_straw_poll

In closing I suppose we have two mysteries.

1. Where are the 218 unaccounted for votes?
2. Why are media outlets replacing Ron Paul’s second place victory with Rick Perry?
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 3 Empty Because it wont matter how many votes he gets!

Post by FreedomUSA Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm

To answer your last two questions:

1. It doesn't matter who those votes were cast for! They were accounted for[/i] to make it simpler for you to understand there were other write in candidates that received those votes! Ron Paul did good he came in second!

2. Because they know that Gov. Rick Perry will be the next President of the U.S.A.!

[i]An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile—hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill[b]

FreedomUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Ron Paul on Piers Morgan Tonight, CNN 9pm ET & PT
Submitted by Michael Nystrom on Mon, 08/15/2011 - 14:07
in

* Ron Paul 2012

Mark Sanford is the main guest, but

Also on the show tonight – 2012 GOP candidate Rep. Ron Paul.

.....................................................................................................

Ron Paul on Freedom Watch - Tonight 8pm ET
Submitted by Michael Nystrom on Mon, 08/15/2011 - 15:26
in

* Ron Paul 2012

'll be on @FoxBusiness with @Judgenap tonight on Freedom Watch at 8 Eastern
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Which 2012 Candidate Would Ronald Reagan Support ??? "RON PAUL"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFnsgX3-EIw&feature=player_embedded#at=65
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum