Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue

Go down

CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue Empty Re: CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Kuwait new currency of plastic and resistant to dust, heat Like Canada, Australia .. Britain is moving to adopt the plastic material in the printing of the pound

Monday, 11 November 1434 e - September 16, 2013

Rough paper currency for the new constituents of plastic materials

Net Kuwait is preparing to convert its currency to the papers "plastic" polymer material, which is resistant to heat, humidity and dust, according to the British newspaper The Financial Times.

Kuwait will be among the few countries that adopted the quality of the leaves, like Canada, Australia and some other countries.

Australia was a pioneer in the adoption of that article in its securities almost 25 years ago, however, that some states began to follow the lead of the continent.

The Bank of England surveyed public opinion in a move to change the materials that make them the British currency paper, and converted to plastic, to maintain its current form.

And select the Central Bank then several advantages Securities plastic, particularly with regard to the difficulty of forgery and resistance to moisture and dust, what keeps it clean for a long time, as well as the ability of plastic to resist damage, what prolongs the life of the banknote is made of plastic material more than twice and a half times compared to those used Currently, along with low-cost of printing on plastic compared to the cards currently in use.

The British central to that drawn up plans to convert all categories of papers pound plastic currency gradually until the year 2016.

Moreover, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al Rai revealed that "Kuwait's central" contract with the company "De La Rue" to print plastic currency, the company that manufactures the new currency for countries that have adopted these materials.

If Kuwait finished print the new currency will be the first country to this quality depends on the level of the Gulf and the Middle East.

The previously announced the Governor of the Central Bank of Kuwait Dr. Mohamed الهاشل in last June for the decision of the Governing Council of the central bank issuing a new currency notes in the light of technological developments in the manufacture of printing banknotes, and what developments have taken place in the area of ​​improving signs and security specifications and quality of these securities.

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/aswaq/2013/09/16/%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%83-%D9%88%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue Empty Re: CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Kuwait is preparing to convert its currency from paper to "plastic"

17-9-2013 at 01:05

CBK Announces New Banknotes Issue Irq_1837529367

Treasures Media Kuwait is preparing to convert its currency to the papers "plastic" polymer material, which is resistant to heat, humidity and dust, according to the British newspaper The Financial Times. Kuwait will be among the few countries that adopted the quality of the leaves, like Canada, Australia and some other countries. Australia was a pioneer in the adoption of that article in its securities almost 25 years ago, however, that some states began to follow the lead of the continent. The Bank of England surveyed public opinion in a move to change the materials that make them the British currency paper, and converted to plastic, to maintain its current form. And select the Central Bank then several advantages Securities plastic, particularly with regard to the difficulty of forgery and resistance to moisture and dust, what keeps it clean for a long time, as well as the ability of plastic to resist damage, what prolongs the life of the banknote is made of plastic material more than twice and a half times compared to those used Currently, along with low-cost of printing on plastic compared to the cards currently in use. The British central to that drawn up plans to convert all categories of papers pound plastic currency gradually until the year 2016. Moreover, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al Rai revealed that "Kuwait's central" contract with the company "De La Rue" to print plastic currency, the company that manufactures the new currency for countries that have adopted these materials. If Kuwait finished print the new currency will be the first country to this quality depends on the level of the Gulf and the Middle East. The previously announced the Governor of the Central Bank of Kuwait Dr. Mohamed الهاشل in last June for the decision of the Governing Council of the central bank issuing a new currency notes in the light of technological developments in the manufacture of printing banknotes, and what developments have taken place in the area of ​​improving signs and security specifications and quality of these securities 0.320

knoozmedia.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum