Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ponee & doodoo DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Ponee & doodoo

+2
Ponee
doodoo
6 posters

Go down

Ponee & doodoo Empty Ponee & doodoo

Post by doodoo Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:39 am

Just a bit of a formal announcement that the Senator would like to ask Ponee to team up with him in an joint initiative to rid the net of the never ending "balderdash" that spews forth from a host of false prophet Gurus throughout the cyber universe.

Ponee, will you join in? Together, with the help of all "naysayers & neg nellies" on DDD and elsewhere we can and will rid the net of these lies.

Together we shall fight for "Truth, Justice, and the American Way", uhhhhh, wait a minute, I think the original Superman tv show used that one already. Hmmmmm...

Please join me Ponee, I've already changed my Avatar.....

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponee & doodoo Empty Re: Ponee & doodoo

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:59 am

I and all of our DDD forces are with you! I am already heading to the grocery store to pull ALL OF THE KOOLAID from the shelves.  I hear that the  RED is the most potent. 

I am offering all those dinarians that cross my path the ability to type in CAPS whenever they want.  And to free their hands from being sat on.

I encourage them to use google and bing to open their world of informat and to find the information they are looking for.

I also give them the key to the TIME CAPSULE ROOM on Dinar Daily to see what their beloved gurus have said for the past few years and to see that they have been telling the SAME lies for years without apology.  

And I open our doors to those who find the truth and  want to settle into a new home and fellowship while they wait for the RV.

Ponee & doodoo Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUvLmHkFUqh4MDDwIiiARx1nLLCZltmzYEOQvf1IbX5ptrF_xsWQ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 am

A united front is the hardest thing to break... 100% agree its time for truth to overcome lies.. facts to overrun fiction, Right to conquer wrong.. I'm ready to stand up for the right reason instead of the deception... let us stand for what we believe in and no matter what happens at least we can walk away from this with our head's held high.
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 am

I'm here with ya....lets get Ready to Stand for Truth, Justice, and our RV......We will Stand Together United!!!! We will Stand together with our Head Held High!!!!

Ponee & doodoo Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzB3LRqHU1Ikn8upJaovIIFlMH2M5ri_rz7z1JkmHUIq8woVjh

Ponee & doodoo Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Ponee & doodoo 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:27 pm

OOOHHHHH horizon what a nice looking.......uh.......er........Horse?

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:33 pm

@wpsmit wrote:OOOHHHHH horizon what a nice looking.......uh.......er........Horse?
I really used to look like that!!!! I still have the long dark hair, just a few more pounds!!!! lol

Ponee & doodoo Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Ponee & doodoo 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:20 pm

What are a few pounds when it comes to beauty? While I'll admit to still loving to admire the pure beauty of females, over the years I have learned that even most pleasing to the eye woman must have heart, brain, and soul for me to get beyond just the visual interest.

Beauty is in your ability to laugh, to cry, to listen and to talk, to give and to take feelings. Beauty is your soul, not your body. There are so many in this world who, while appearing to be Venus or Adonis, are actually very very ugly.

Btw, I have always found a woman's eyes to be the most beautiful part of them. They are but a window to the soul.

I mean just look at this beautiful, chubby, young bride. She must have some tantalizing eyes to hook this guy......

Ponee & doodoo 1176129_500922240000153_1251182105_n

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Getting back to fighting the "Evil Gurus."

In an effort to not seem to pushy -  RID CYBERSPACE OF THE GURU PLAGUE.  SEND THESE CIRCUS CLOWNS TO THE CENTER RING WHERE THEY CAN BE "APPRECIATED" AS THEY SHOULD BE -- LAUGHED AT HEARTILY.  What else can we do with them as they certainly are entertaining - and nothing more.

I get really amused when they make statements that they can't prove.  They offer "verification" and never seem to name who in fact "verified" the information.  When asked to provide proof (like a copy of a document - to put a point to it, the "injunction")  they blissfully go about their merry old way and spout yet more balderdash and gibberish expecting the public to accept it on face value.

NEWS FLASH -----  DO NOT ACCEPT IT ON FACE VALUE - THEY HAVE LIED FOR YEARS AND NOT ONCE HAVE THEY PROVIDED DOCUMENTED PROOF OF ANYTHING. 

I asked Okie for a copy of the injunction he touted - to no avail.  Without the injunction being produced (and remarkably no RV either) it is just another bit of unsubstantiated balderdash from the "king of the 'roos" and the same ol' same ol' that has been the hallmark of this investment (cash shuffle).  "Pumpers away" is their battle cry!!!   Planes, trains and automobiles are their conveyances.  They roll over, crash and burn on a daily basis yet here they are again in all their unwarranted glory the very next day - amazing.

Popcorn, peanuts, candy .......

Ponee & doodoo Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum