Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation

Go down

We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation Empty We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:35 am

A consideration for contributions post RV - And even Pre-RV. 
We don't have to be rich to make a difference.

We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJFc8QWo3aACNUGAdN5buNvfDH70-sAqv8a7YUqKQEJS-BBIFX

The Make-A-Wish Foundation®

The Make-A-Wish Foundation® grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. Born in 1980 when a group of caring individuals helped a young boy fulfill his dream of becoming a police officer, the Foundation is now the largest wish-granting charity in the world, with 72 chapters in the U.S. and its territories. Granting more than 12,000 wishes a year and 132,000 wishes in the United States since inception, the Make-A-Wish Foundation celebrates '25 Years Making Wishes Come True" in 2005.

Contact Information:
For more information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation
www.wish.org and discover how you can share the power of a wish®.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation Empty Re: We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation

Post by wpsmit on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 am

What a great humanitarian effort these folks do.... God bless y'all

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation Empty Re: We don't have to be rich to make a difference---The Make-A-Wish Foundation

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:55 am

I have been thinking about ways that I can pass the blessing on when the RV happens. I jus thought this was a nice place to spread the love

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 am

I too have been thinking about the same... As a matter of fact, I may start a thread with charity a day postings. If I don't, however, check out the Imus Ranch. I am a lifelong listener to Imus and what he and his wife have done is amazing....

http://www.imus.com/imus-ranch/

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum