Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V--

+7
John.N
catman
Jayzze
Horizon
Kevind53
Guru Debunker
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- Empty Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V--

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:40 pm

OkieOilMan Update From OOM&F Chat

09/10/2013

24 Comments

[..OkieOilMan] I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO VERIFY INFORMATION THAT STATED THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V--

I AM TREATING THIS AS A RUMOR UNTIL I GET CONFIRMATION FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES.

THIS IF TRUE COULD BE THE CATYLST WE WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH--

WILL REPORT WHEN I CAN EITHER VERIFY OR DEBUNK THIS INFORMATION.

IF AN INJUNCTION WAS IN ACTUALITY FILED, THIS WOULD EXPEDITE THE COMPLETION WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- Empty Everyone Hold Tight

Post by Guru Debunker Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Okie is trying to Debunk a rumor. That's like letting the Fox guard the Henhouse. People, if you have one ounce of sense, STAY AWAY from anything OKIE has to say. Don't quit your job, Don't buy a new car, Don't stop paying your Bills, Don't, Don't. Listen to this narcissist. You will thank me.....

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- Empty Re: Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V--

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:53 pm

here is the article ....

Okie Oil Man wrote:[..OkieOilMan] I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO VERIFY INFORMATION THAT STATED THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V--

I AM TREATING THIS AS A RUMOR UNTIL I GET CONFIRMATION FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES.

THIS IF TRUE COULD BE THE CATYLST WE WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH--

WILL REPORT WHEN I CAN EITHER VERIFY OR DEBUNK THIS INFORMATION.

IF AN INJUNCTION WAS IN ACTUALITY FILED, THIS WOULD EXPEDITE THE COMPLETION WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS.

An injunction is a legal recourse, filed in a court having jurisdiction over the matter. In this case, we are talking about an injunction filed against a sovereign country by an international agency that has no enforcement powers in an unnamed court. Even if filed in the World Court, a UN chartered court, the US does not as a rule accept jurisdiction of international courts. Further, even if such an injunction were granted, any enforcement would have to be approved by the UN Security Council. Guess what? The US has veto power there as a permanent member. So once again Okie is blowing smoke, or is it smoking dope ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2805820865  Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2805820865  Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2805820865  Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- Empty Re: Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V--

Post by Horizon Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Okie now What are you Smokin'????
Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- Smoke

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:46 pm

i am not a big okie believer but  o trying to stop it here and his buddy m doing the same in iraq maybe this has some legs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Covering the same material ... merged topics.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2805820865  Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2805820865  Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2805820865  Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 pm

jayzze wrote:i am not a big okie believer but  o trying to stop it here and his buddy m doing the same in iraq maybe this has some legs
Doesn't matter, there is nothing in the IMF charter that gives them any sort of enforcement power, and the US has veto power over the only international court that MIGHT have jurisdiction if it did. Even if true, and that my friend is a very, very big if, nothing will happen.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:24 am

Okie has now confirmed it, although he doesn't seem to have a clue what court it was allegedly file in.  But Okie said it, so we are all set, he only speaks the truth and is never wrong.eys eys
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 am

Hahaha, Some people actually believe him wow.. I guess circus clowns need carny's. Idiots!!  This is from the same post, recaps...

truth finder (james D )link09/10/2013 10:08pmI'm with JIMBO 60 if there isn't anything from OKIE I get antsie my self. OKIE I can't explain it Brother but Your info keeps us grounded we all know what you put out is real or as real as it can be .We understand that some of your sources some times doesn't get it quite right .But OKIE we trust you and need that shot in the arm so to speak from you my friend Thanks ONCE AGAIN ! ALL Standing BY ,Sir OVER:eyes:

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:08 am

eys eys eys eys eys eys eys eys eys eys eys

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:37 am

It is amazing to me that Okie has such devoted followers.  He has falsely called it more times than anyone and earlier this year (I think) he actually said it had happened and people were dancing in the streets in other countries.  He even said one of his sources told him he was there when the button was pushed, must have been some other button.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 am

Yes it's amazing.. He had me fooled for a few days when I first invested..  lol scratch

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:12 am

catman wrote:It is amazing to me that Okie has such devoted followers.  He has falsely called it more times than anyone and earlier this year (I think) he actually said it had happened and people were dancing in the streets in other countries.  He even said one of his sources told him he was there when the button was pushed, must have been some other button.
Come on now ... his contacts are so high up you get nose bleeds just thinking of them .... they are so high they tickle to feet of God, (yes, some roo did use those lines once.)
Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 3754190863Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 3754190863Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 3754190863Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 3754190863Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 3754190863

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:53 pm

"THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V"  Per Okie, right?  He even confirmed it later.  This was last night.

OK, Mr. Okie, IF this happened it is a matter of public record.  That means that the injunction is a legal document of which a copy can be obtained.  OBTAIN THAT DOCUMENT AND PUT IT ON RECAPS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.  You have brought so much balderdash to us over the last years that anything you say can and will be used against you, right?  OK, produce this document.

If we don't see this document within 48 hours we will KNOW IN OUR KNOWERS (Thanks for the phrase Deb) that once again the "Great Okie" has spun another tale (as in crashed and burned) that has no backing therefore is FALSE.  IT IS NOW TIME TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE.

Otherwise it is, " Popcorn ........ ."
var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Well heeeeeeerrrrrrrre's OKIE

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- H604CCAB6
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:23 pm

lol!    Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 3508649203
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:33 pm

LOL wps.

Okie needs to smoke something good Horizon... maybe then he would chillax on the bs... and just wait patiently like the rest of us. Oh yeah that's right then he would not get his share of the newbies running out to buy more more more!

The only injunction going on is in between the place of honesty in this mans brain.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2245507099Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Not even OKies pal TOny can find anyone who has seen any injunction. Produce this document or provide us your source. No proof or source then the situation is not looking to gpod for Okie.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 3stoog10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 am

i would like too see one shread of evidence that this is true in todays tech world that this is true. there is not one ioda of fact to this
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:33 am

Every fact points to this being not true ... on reconsideration a triple facepalm is not enough ...

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- Massiv10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 am

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 9k=
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:44 am

Just couldn't resist changing my Avatar....Ladies, Am I not the cutest dinarian you've ever seen?

Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2243815925 Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 1150991001 Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2218296283

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Ya can't be any uglier than me, I mean I have to wear a helmet all the time!!!!!   sarcastic raspberry Okie -- THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V-- 2218296283 eys hemademe wreckless angelwing coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee 

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Uhoh, aksafeone getting into some heavy code at the bottom of your post.....

Are you trying to communicate with Okie about the date/rate info?

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Who me? Now you are dteamin. I only know one code TEmplar

aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 pm

aksafeone wrote:Who me?  Now you are dteamin.  I only know one code  TEmplar

So that's what language this is huh?
eys

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down