Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes

2 posters

Go down

Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes Empty Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 pm

State of Law party member suggests placing image of Maliki on new currency; Finance committee objects

Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes Screen-shot-2013-09-10-at-12-41-16-pm

Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency

Called a member of a coalition of state law, Sami al-Askari, the Iraqis out a demonstration in favor of the survival of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in office for a third term, recalling the great achievements made in his reign,

The military said in a press statement followed our correspondent that al-Maliki of the best of the judgment of Iraq, pointing out that his two terms that the rule of them have witnessed a quantum leap and productive processing of many files was Iraq suffers Petradjaha,

He suggested that that perpetuates the stage-Maliki through the development of forms in the new paper currency noting that he kind of tribute to a man adored Iraq and sacrificed for it.

http://www.alkashf.org/news.php?action=view&id=113

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes Empty Re: Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes

Posted on the first Tuesday, September 10 / September 2013 03:38
Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes D2d5c9d0b2023bd5b5a38cfff6849e4d_L

Baghdad (Iraq) / Ahmed Yassin

Committee stressed the Parliamentary Finance to put a picture of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on paper currency new is elusive.

said Rep. Jaber Al-Jabri’s «future» yesterday (Monday, 9 September 2013) that the Central Bank of Iraq is responsible for the fee policies and determine the features of Banknotes new mechanisms for selecting the images printed on them and keep it traditional or historical in relation to Iraq, noting that he does not have any tendency to put pictures of symbols or characters current, whatever its dimensions, but the trend is to put parameters Iraq and monuments on the destination Banknotes new.

added that putting pictures of the Prime Minister Banknotes new is elusive and does not have any direction or idea of the project to be implemented on the ground, indicating that the views of politicians to put their points of view is of their own, which is far from the application on the ground whatever ideas and data.

comes statement Jabri response on the proposed MP for the coalition of state law, Sami al-Askari put pictures of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on paper currency the new «to honor the achievements realized for the Iraqis».

Quoted a press statement released by one of the news agencies of the military saying he should confuse phase-Maliki in his judgment on Iraq بولايتين of by placing the pictures in the paper currency new to honor the accomplishments achieved, noting that he kind of tribute to a man adored Iraq and sacrificed for it.

Called military Iraqis out a demonstration in favor of the survival of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in office for a third term, reminding b «the great achievements that have been made ​​in the custody» (as he put it), noting that al-Maliki of the best ruled Iraq, and his two terms that the rule of them have witnessed a quantum leap and productive processing of many files, Iraq was suffering from a fall.

http://almustaqbalnews.net/news/world/item/18000-البرلمان-يرفض-وضع-صورة-المالكي-على-العملات-الورقية-الجديدة.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but  Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes Empty Re: Deputy calls for printed images Maliki on the new Iraqi currency but Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:13 pm

if the currency now is worthless imagine what it would be worth with his face on it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum