Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike

2 posters

Go down

Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  Empty Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike

Post by rick152 Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed code)

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  Empty Re: Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Don't buy it. Could it happen? You bet, but that has zero to do with the Syrian question. Is it likely to happen? No, it's possible but not likely, at least not yet. Nor do I see Charleston as a likely target. Terrorists would likely go after a more symbolic and significant target, DC, NYC, Boston, LA/Hollywood. Yes, there is a Navy training facility there, but that's about it for military targets. Someplace like Hampton Roads would make a lot more sense if they were to go after military targets.

To me, I am reminded of the guru's notel. A conclusion that makes no common sense, based upon unverifiable claims and happenstance. I am not sure a "no signature" transfer is even possible, black ops or not. Were it possible, it would be way too secret for any source to leak it. Besides, if they wanted a small and compact bomb, which presumably they would, it most likely would not come from the air force, a tactical battle field weapon from the army perhaps, but not the air force. 

I have not yet found a full transcript of his remarks, but from what I have seen, I can safely say he did not warn of any sort of false flag operation of the likes these folks are intimating. Rather, he was very clear in indicating that his concern was that Iran would be emboldened to continue, or even step up it's nuke project and then turn the bombs over to terrorists.

I listened and I decided, these guys are no better than the guru's except instead of dealing hopium, they are dealing fearium.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  2805820865  Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  2805820865  Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  2805820865  Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum