Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Cops' good deed is caught on tape   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Cops' good deed is caught on tape

Go down

Cops' good deed is caught on tape   Empty Cops' good deed is caught on tape

Post by rick152 Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:42 am

1 day 9 hours ago, KMBC - Kansas City Videos
A cop traveling on a rainy Kansas City highway happened upon a heartbreaking sight this week: A frantic deer, caught in traffic, ramming itself in panic against the concrete barrier. Officer Jason Rains was joined by Sgt. Steven Sandusky; the pair thought the deer was injured and would have to be put down but after carefully approaching, realized it had gotten its leg stuck in a drainage hole. Rains was able to free the doe's leg. Sandusky then lead the deer off the bridge and over to a wooded area by a Firefighter's Memorial. "I walked over to her and I said, 'OK, let's go,'" Sandusky said. "And I just walked her like I would my dog." The grateful doe stayed close until she collapsed by the memorial from exhaustion. When they returned an hour later, she had gone. Sandusky said the experience was like nothing that's ever happened to him in his career. And it came loaded with an emotional punch. "That was intense. That was wonderful. That was a great feeling. I got to help her."

LINK to the VIDEO -- http://screen.yahoo.com/kc-police-officers-talk-saving-032738667.html

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum