Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen?

Go down

Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen? Empty Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen?

Post by Soontoberich on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:57 pm

OK although I am not a newbie, I have more of less dropped out of watching and being a part of dinar sites and threads.

I was brought in by a friend who got me to get 200k because it was only a few days away from the CE.  This was over three years ago.

But I have dropped back in when a friend called a little time ago and thanked me for getting him into all of this and how he was so sure we were just days away from the CE.

Sadly as it is always his Intel was way off.  This was a couple of months ago…and as we all know it has not happened yet.

So have only a few sites to look up I found dinar recaps and all its BS and dinar alerts with its pessimistic outlook (10 cents if we are luck and a many year float….maybe within a year of two…) 

I even got spun up when the mighty Adam Montana emailed me (at first I thought IT WAS THE EMAIL) Saying how he thought it was just about to happen…

So here is my question of the day, hour of the minute:

In your best considered and informed idea, what is going to happen and when, (not a date but a range of time) and if you can and will back this up with some evidence.

Thank you and my friend whom has been in the whole 10+ years will thank you.

PS I joined this site back in 1011 with the Name soontoberich...boy was I so wrong there...:-)

Soontoberich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen? Empty Re: Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen?

Post by rick152 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:21 pm

It will happen on the day that God releases the funds and it will not be late / delayed. Until then we wait and enjoy the blessings we already have and those that come between now and then.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen? Empty Re: Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen?

Post by DinarPhoenix on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Wow, what a loaded question. There are articles out there that indicate the Project to delete the zeros is set to start in June of 2014. Newshound DiNarino posted something similar some time ago. Raising the value could occure prior to, concurrently or shortly there after. My somewhat jaded guess would be somewhere between October of 2013 and October of 2014. Anyone else care to formulate an opinion.  Nuff Said waiting 
This assuemes that the CBI starts the project on time and doesnt postpone it, again. It assumes that the Syrian unrest doesnt spill over. It assumes that M doesnt do something stupid. etc....
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Soontoberich - when you and I were corresponding earlier, I looked up your join date and I contemplated your username and wondered how you were feeling now in regards to this speculative investment.  I have my answer.  If you wish to change your name, I can do that for you.

I will not even attempt to blow smoke up your rear and say it is happening now.  I actually spend a lot of time EVERY day looking up Iraqi news and Articles.  Trying to find semi understandable translations... and even with all the reading that I do, I have no clue of time frame.  Every day, the articles contradict themselves.  Float - no float.  Dropping the zeroes - not dropping the zeroe's.  I do not think there will be  a true indication of what is going on over there and what their plans are.  I think one day, we will all wake up and Iraq will have done what they needed to do.  I don't know WHY these GURUS think that this is such a public thing that everyone is going to know what is going on politically and economically behind closed doors. 

Do we know what our gov't is doing behind our backs? No.

I will say though, that I believe that there will be a change in the currency.  And also that many things have happened to continue moving us in the right direction.  But as for a time frame, I honestly do not believe anyone in dinarland knows that. And I hold great skepticism when they say they do.  I do not respect those that keep bringing the hopes up high and then allowing them to crash. You will not get that from anyone here. It is just plain wrong.  My suggestion to all is to always go with life as if you had never purchased the dinar.  Make financial decisions in the manner that you would if you were not waiting for this windfall.  I know that I pinned a lot of choices on the RVing of the dinar and it set me back financially and emotionally.  I am now working on thinking of it as being a bonus( if and when it happens), not my life preserver.  I have to make sound choices that effect me here and now, not what could be.

In the meantime, I have found great people here to wait the wait and just hang and you are welcome to join us.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

I like what Ponee said. Noone will ever have inside information   If you find yourself in a position where you are starting to think it is happening soon. Just call BS and walk away for a few weeks.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soontoberich on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks.

I will think on all of this.

Rich

Soontoberich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Soontoberich Follow the article guys I like Randy Koonce and BGG and a few others .. this is only my opinion.. I have specific personal reasons for it....I personally thought it would be over before summers end... I'm wrong again... I am not sure this event has been delayed by anyone specific .. maybe possibly Maliki ... I am seeing a steady progression of things being done in Iraq. .. This is as Koonce says.."is event driven" he is soooo right...I still believe it could happen any time and even go to 2014... I don't sense any specific clarity..that is something Iraq may also want.... so If this sounds some what confusing .. Welcome to Dinarland you bought you ticket are you ready for the ride.... there are only those who give opinions from the sideline and nothing more! and that's the only truth.......TLF my opinion..
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:00 pm

When will it RV? I agree with Ponee, in God's timing, not one moment before and not one moment after. That said, there are specific things Shabibi said needed to be in place for it to happen that we have not yet seen. We are still looking for the HCL, and power sharing agreements to be finalized and for a fully seated, properly appointed cabinet. In a country where much of the media is still controlled by the government, we can never be 100% sure, but it appears that while progress has been made, none of the above are ready to go.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen? 2805820865  Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen? 2805820865  Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen? 2805820865  Considered and informed idea, what is going to happen? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pama on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:56 pm

I can tell you one thing, I was much happier when I wasn't thinking about the RV everyday. You are right Ponee, you can't depend on anything or anyone but yourself. I feel the same way, if this happens, it will be a nice bonus. I look at the CBI site everyday and everyday there is no change. One day I will see it happen. I do not believe a word these GURU's say. I go to a site on facebook called Just Hopin. They put up all the articles and we discuss them or I just read them. One day this will happen but when, no one knows.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Here is another cbi website that is only the front page/nothing else..Why it has been like that for 2/whatever years now I do not know but I find it interesting why it even exists      http://www.cb-iraq.org/
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:48 pm

That's been around for several years. It was once speculated that it was the NEW CBI site for when it RVs.  The gurus were really pumping that when it was first discovered.  That it had to be happening because there was the NEW SITE waiting.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soontoberich on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:49 pm

I know funny isn't it.

Well they are still playing the same old song, new words same song tomorrow tomorrow it will RV tomorrow....

Well I will be willing to be presently surprised if it should happen.

I do find the opinion of this site depressing..

Sadly I do fear it is right.

NOT-soontoberich

Soontoberich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Don't be depressed....the opinion is of the GURUS not the dinar.  We can not polly sunshine their perpetual misinformation.  Most of us do believe that it will RV. And we see the changes that are taking place.  We just don't believe in the constant hype of the gurus saying today/tomorrow.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I guess when one has followed them and believed their stories, it is a bit like having a pin stuck into a balloon though. I understand that.  I remember that feeling 3 years ago.  It is a let down. I only followed for 1 month though.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soontoberich on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:46 pm

As much as I understand it..it is still a bit upsetting to have that pin hit the balloon...

As I had said in my opening post, I had put it on the back burner for years and was OK with it until I got that phone call and as he claimed to have researched it deeply and was in with a BIG time investment group whom had THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS, and REAL INTEL, I got hooked with the hope it was really happening right now.

And that fitted into all the stories THEY were telling ..on the delays ETC.

But MY BS alarm has been getting loader and loader every day, it is ear splitting now.

Oh well.

I was hoping you all might have more than...someday.

Rich

Soontoberich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Sigh ... me too RichSomeDay... ( I have renamed you... Smile  )   I feel your frustration.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soontoberich on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Cool.

Rich

Soontoberich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum