Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq

Go down

Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq Empty Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Tuesday, 03 September / September 2013 18:50

Turkey: We have a parliamentary mandate to attack Syria and Iraq B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1861_alalam_635138280415419573_25f_4x3

[Continue Wayne]
Spokesman Turkish government Bulent ارينتش of the Turkey have a mandate from parliament to launch a military strike on Syria and northern Iraq, and they take all the necessary measures to do so.
He ارينتش a news conference after a cabinet meeting, Turkish “We have a parliamentary mandate for strikes on northern Iraq, and we have a mandate for strikes on Syria, we studied within the framework of the mandate on Syria to maintain the security of our country, and if necessary, we can do it again, there is no doubt that the interests of Turkey are also important. ”

He added that “the Turkish government are preparations for a possible strike on Syria.”

“For a possible attack from the United States and several countries are working with the United States we can only find out where the stand of Turkey in the event of such a strike, but at the moment we are conducting preparations for us and take the necessary measures to deployments potentially may occur in the future.”
Turkey has said it would be willing to participate in any international action against Damascus, even if it is outside the framework of the United Nations Ankara also put its armed forces on alert.

Earlier in the day, Turkey’s parliament approved a request from the government under the guidance commands the army to carry out military operations inside Syrian territory for “the protection of national security” if necessary.

The approval came on the resolution with a majority of 320 votes against 129 opposed the authorization to launch a military operation inside Syria.
The Otlaa said in a press statement that “this note is not Memorandum of war, is in our hands to use it in case of need in the possible developments in the coming period to protect the interests of Turkey.”

The Turkish army responded yesterday evening and this morning, artillery shells hit targets inside Syria, killing a number of Syrian soldiers.

On the other hand, freedom newspaper revealed disagreement between President Abdullah Gul and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Syria.

The newspaper quoted Gul as saying that the strike will not come up in the absence of a political strategy, on the other hand, the newspaper said Erdogan wants a full-scale war and the continuation of military operations until the overthrow of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The newspaper added that Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu wants an international coalition Turkey enters a direct party in the civil war.

The newspaper accused Erdogan not to Parliament’s call for a panel discussion on developments. ended

alliraqnews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum