Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Wednesday Morning Coffee DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Wednesday Morning Coffee

5 posters

Go down

Wednesday Morning Coffee Empty Wednesday Morning Coffee

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:15 am

Good Morning My Friends......How about some Coffee & Breakfast to start your day off!!! Sit and visit and give us your thoughts for today....

Wednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-wvBz7GoeYBJyoiyA3NVEKsc0rsSIH3ZMqqgxilBuS5r9cxLKngWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGe8Sbv3UY-Fm6uOOrDspqr6OGueZNnR7R50mI_aS1ABQk3YaiWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAwxeR54nhUrXfxpEaY7FP0XNLxrDzIIv6puSgtle6ytq0iG_UWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyZEfWtNO-gXP9tlyzIIm0KlJr0L_UqV3avP9Ef3hWaepT6CZwWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrQx93HVXSMOVLHehRSJG_enIYbbvge93WlRoQtD_VRPLvVsHlzA

Wednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Wednesday Morning Coffee 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Morning Coffee Empty Re: Wednesday Morning Coffee

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:18 am

Yum, Yum, Yum.....That's my only thought for now!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 am

WPSMIT....Eat up, don't be shy....have yourself a good old Southern Breakfast!!!!  You have been giving up your thoughts all morning, I am sure you are starving by now!!!! Too much thinking will do that to you!!!!coffee 
Eat up now, I am sure AbbyAnn and her Little Brother Bear will be in soon, and you know they are always starving!!!!  But, we always have plenty!!!Wednesday Morning Coffee 1211619650 

Wednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Wednesday Morning Coffee 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:48 am

@horizon wrote:Good Morning My Friends......How about some Coffee & Breakfast to start your day off!!! Sit and visit and give us your thoughts for today....

Wednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-wvBz7GoeYBJyoiyA3NVEKsc0rsSIH3ZMqqgxilBuS5r9cxLKngWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGe8Sbv3UY-Fm6uOOrDspqr6OGueZNnR7R50mI_aS1ABQk3YaiWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAwxeR54nhUrXfxpEaY7FP0XNLxrDzIIv6puSgtle6ytq0iG_UWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyZEfWtNO-gXP9tlyzIIm0KlJr0L_UqV3avP9Ef3hWaepT6CZwWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrQx93HVXSMOVLHehRSJG_enIYbbvge93WlRoQtD_VRPLvVsHlzABOY OH BOY !!!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOGOODIES!!!!!!! OH HORIZON I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!WILL YOU MARRY ME??????????????THEN I CAN EAT LIKE THIS ALL DAY!!!!!!!  PS LET ME TEL BABY BEAR BEAR!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:53 am

here comes the bride, all dressed in white....

Hmmmm, what will your offspring be PONPPYS or DORSES?

Oh wait a minute....you are both females, aren't you?

Ohwell, que sera sera!

This message was approved by doodoo...He is on record as being neither for, nor against same sex marriage!

Now as far as animals marrying outside of their species.......He sort of frowns on that!

Last edited by wpsmit on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bear bear Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:55 am

@horizon wrote:Good Morning My Friends......How about some Coffee & Breakfast to start your day off!!! Sit and visit and give us your thoughts for today....

Wednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-wvBz7GoeYBJyoiyA3NVEKsc0rsSIH3ZMqqgxilBuS5r9cxLKngWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGe8Sbv3UY-Fm6uOOrDspqr6OGueZNnR7R50mI_aS1ABQk3YaiWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAwxeR54nhUrXfxpEaY7FP0XNLxrDzIIv6puSgtle6ytq0iG_UWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyZEfWtNO-gXP9tlyzIIm0KlJr0L_UqV3avP9Ef3hWaepT6CZwWednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrQx93HVXSMOVLHehRSJG_enIYbbvge93WlRoQtD_VRPLvVsHlzABOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!DOGOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BIG SISSY SAID THAT THERE WAS FOOD!!!!!!!!AND HORIZON MADE IT!!!!!!!! THANKS SSSSOOO MUCH HORIZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PS WILL YOU COME AND LIVE WITH US?????????????AND WE COULD EAT LIKE THIS ALL DAY!!!!!!!! WELL I'D BETTER GET BACK HOME BEFORE DADDY FINDS OUT I'M OUT OF THE YARD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN HORIZON!!!!!!!!!
bear bear
bear bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:00 am

Man oh man this is really getting kinky now.....bear bear is getting in on it too......

:shootin the br Embarassed Embarassed groupdance

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 am

HEY WSMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D BETTER BE NICE OR I'LL TELL MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TO PICK ON ME!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHERE IS LITTLE BROTHER ANYWAY????????????? HE WAS HERE A LITTLE WHILE AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE HE'S OUT OF THE YARD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

You're not going schizo on us are you Abby Ann? You know some of these crazies on here are really just multiple personalities. Now with this sudden appearance of bear bear and not being around when you are around.....hmmmmmmm, just sayin

Dinarling, Dinarling77, Doodoo?

Wednesday Morning Coffee Z
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Nah ... they just share internet connections, I've seen an actual picture of Bear-Bear  .... I think .... :shock:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wednesday Morning Coffee 2805820865  Wednesday Morning Coffee 2805820865  Wednesday Morning Coffee 2805820865  Wednesday Morning Coffee 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:57 pm

HEY KEVIN THAT IS BEAR BEAR ON HIS POST!!!!!! 9 MONTHS OLD AND OVER 100LBS!!!!!!!!BUT I CAN STILL PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!  HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!! WELL GOING TO TAKE LITTLE BROTHER AND GO PLAY WITH FIVE AND BEN!!!!! THEY LIVE ABOUT A MILE FROM ME AND WE PLAY TOGETHER SOME!!!!!!THEY ARE LIKE ME!!!!!BUT THEY ARE BOTH BOYS!!!!!!! SOME TIMES ADDIE  COMES OVER AND PLAYS TOO!!!!!!!!SHE IS A GIRL LIKE ME !!!!!!!BOY OH BOY 5 SHEPPARDS ALL PLAYING TOGETHER!!!!!! NONE OF THE NEIGHBORS COME OVER, DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 pm

That bear bear is quite the handsome puppy, abbyann, now you, on the other hand are also quite beautiful, but something about that look in your eyes tells me (yes the King of the Jungle) that I would rather not mess with you when you are angry.....Ilikeyou bigsmile
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:19 pm

ME AND BEAR BEAR ARE JUST SWEET LITTLE BABIES!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!! ASK MOMMY  AND DADDY!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:24 pm

WPSMIT WE ARE BACK HOME NOW!!!!!!!!! DONE PLAYING WITH BEN AND FIVE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST ME AND BEAR BEAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Hmmmm, sounds like an invitation to me....I'll be right over, let me go google map Widgetsville USA.Wednesday Morning Coffee 1150991001

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Glad you all enjoyed eating today and visiting.  Wpsmit, you better watch out for those 2 puppies, they get really hungry!  They will chase cats too!  They are both really sweet as long as you feed them. 

Wednesday Morning Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdceU8pVQ-Q-s_bBxtJ-S1K_KlIR3KErhVUQhHuFx1edwtdC20

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:27 pm

WPSMIT COME ON OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN PAY PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST FINISHED MORE OF MY HOMESCHOOLING!!!!!!!!!!!  DADDY SAYS BEAR BEAR NEEDS MORE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!BUT I'M DOING REAL GOOD!!!!!! HEHEHE!!!!!!!!! YOUR RIGHT HORIZON WE LIKE TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum