Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Green" Gurus DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Green" Gurus

2 posters

Go down

"Green" Gurus Empty "Green" Gurus

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 am

One "positive" thing that I can say about some of the gooferoos is that at least SOME of them practice the "green" approach by RECYCLING their so called "intel".  Case and point from September of 2011.  Notice the "ASN" is already put in the lingo.

Bluwolf GET Chat 8:00 p.m. edt 9/30/11 - Janna post GET Forum
09/30/2011

bluwolf Chat 8 pm edt 9/30/11    

[bluwolf] hello

[Dee1031] bluwolf got some more news for us?

[bluwolf] how are we doing?

[msjeta1] bluwolf trying to wait patiently

[bluwolf] that’s the way to go msjeta

[bluwolf] we must wait and that’s all there is

[bluwolf] you can't do anything about it neither can I

[bluwolf] question I gave you three plans yesterday, plan A, plan B, plan C, correct?

[Agent 007] bluwolf and we are at C

[bluwolf] so we must???

[perkey1995] bluwolf wait we shall

[bluwolf] otsteve good evening

[bluwolf] perkey correct

[perkey1995] bluwolf could you briefly recap plans A, B, C pls and TY

[otsteve] bluwolf ge

[tradewind_cell] Hey blu we still a go

[bluwolf] remember there are 900 banks out there and that does not include their branches, there is a matter of language which includes the economic and the regional spoken part

[bluwolf] the good part is that all these banks are just ready to go at this point

Read More Link on Right

GHOST 6:03 pm cst. 9/30/11 some great news from Okie
09/30/2011

JUST TALKED WITH OKIE---HE SAID--WONDER IF PEOPLE ARE FINALLY PREPARED---I SAID--IN WHAT REGARDS?--HIS REPLY WAS--ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TONIGHT AND THEN AGAIN TOMMOROW. HE SHARED MORE BUT I DON'T HAVE HIS PERMISSION TO POST THE GREAT NEWS ABOUT 2 BASKETS. SAVY??

[papatom] not that it will be, but wouldn't be loverly if the first basket was the BIGGIE and then the 2nd basket was the "clanging" sound and it was 3 days later so we could buy a bunch more?????? you were very clear Ghost

PAPATOM--YOU HAVE THAT EXACTLY BACKWARDS

HE ADDED--99% CERTAINTY--I ASKED ABOUT THE OTHER 1%--HE SAID----IRAQ

I THINK I WAS VERY CLEAR WITH MY POST--

NO CHANCE TO DOUBLE DIP--TIME ELEMENT IS TOO CRITICAL NOW

[rdailey4] Ghost, are you saying then that the Dong will RV before the IQD?

RDAILEY-YEP

papatom] ghost...do you have any idea how dt or db is going to handle a 2 basket RV...in regards to notifying their customers?

PAPATOM--DO I LOOK LIKE A DEALER?

[Meatman4dinar-] Ghost, Easter was in May, I think, what kind of baskets we talkin. Just kidding, better be the currency basket with the IQD first I would think, what do you think??

MEATMAN--NOPE--YOUR BACKWARDS

[THJ] Ghost ... there shouldn't be a long period between the RVs any way right. I mean a day or two at the most?

THJ-YEP

Read More Link on Right

Texanone67 @ People Invested 9-30-11
09/30/2011

(Post by Red Lily)

[preciousdog] TEXANONE67: exciting just validation that boa is set up and ready to go. I went into boa and opened my checking acct w personal banker and met w manager Personal banker was very helpful and did not hesitate nor question when I said WHEN dinar rvs That is exciting to me Sweet. Told her that have been shopping banks and the first one who calls me w info on new rate will get my biz She kept my card and put sticky on it and gave me her direct line The manager said her brother had tried get her n husband to invest but they didn't and now wish they had. Told her don't think it's too late she shud try buy some She and the personal teller were going to get on their boa acct and try buy some after I left also asked mgr so where is nearest boa in area w delarue machine all set up and ready to go Without skipping a beat she said that would be Charlotte nc.I told my personal banker gal to call me if she hears any info re dinar and she assured me she wud That's it but they didn't put me off at all nor even question me I did mention that rates bein predicted mid 3's to 10$ and she didn't even flinch

Scotti G on OOM Fri. Afternoon chat
09/30/2011

4:21 PM [scotti g] Now you all know that I tend to be conservative in what I present to the family of OOM. I am not trying to build myself up in any way or shape. I read a comment from someone a couple of days ago who stated I only had one contact before he so graciously provided me an avenue to share. I then hear that the author of that comment repeat that to me at which time I had to set the record straight. Well let me state first of all that I had numerous sources of information that I was able to draw from and develop a fair grasp of actual happenings before I came to the Dewy Round Table. I am blessed with a large dose of common sense, a sharp mind and the mercy and grace of the Lord. I do not claim to be the only source for information but I am pretty good at feeling out the veracity of information time and time again. So here I go trying to make sense of it 

4:22 PM [scotti g] sense of it all... more coming

4:22 PM [scotti g] Having said all that let me address some of the information that came out on the CC last night. For over six months now I have shared with everyone about the Global System Tests that are done in the banking community. These rates are all over the board. They could be as low as let’s say $00.86 to $17.00 or higher. Why does everyone get so excited when someone sees such a large figure on a bank screen? First of all it is not realistic to think that the IQD will be adjusted to $5, $7 or $17. Common sense and a little understanding of the dynamics in the ME region will tell you that the rate will be near to that of Kuwait. The agreements between Iraq and Kuwait as well as the guidelines from the IMF dictate that the rate will likely be between $3.60 and $4.50. Personally I believe the final rate will end up near to $4.15 - $4.40 to the USD. It is very possible that Iraq might come in at a lower rate for a short period in an effort to remove some of the ‘three zeros’ (getting these 3 – zero notes off the street will take a couple of years to complete) and then bring the currency more in line with the wishes of CBI Governor Shabibi. 

Read More

BLUWOLF CHAT 9/30 11:30 AM - Garit post GET Forum
09/30/2011

[bluwolf] Hi
[Baller] bluwolf how is the leader of the pack today??
[bluwolf] Ok just got a call on my side of the pond. All financial institutions have activated their money reserves
[gramps77] bluwolf What does that mean?
[dinardebbie60] Bluwolf so when will we see it? Thanks
[bluwolf] As off now
[bluwolf] Asn
[garit] bluwolf can you please explain exactly what having their reserves released means to the rv? Does it mean that their funds are now available to pay us when we cash in?
[bluwolf] garit correct
[garit] bluwolf nothing else pending, no other issues, just release of the rate, correct?
[bluwolf] Correct
[happyjack] garit you will not get anymore than 5,000.00 cash when you cash in....must have prior notice...for large sums of money...
[bluwolf] Correct for a month
[garit] bluwolf no more than $5K for a month???
[garit] bluwolf I had heard 10K but guess they lowered it, ty, but we are able to use wire transfers and electronic debit, correct?
[bluwolf] Yes
[bluwolf] Read my old post
[bluwolf] Well let me go, gotta get back

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Green" Gurus Empty Re: "Green" Gurus

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:19 am

Yes you are so right BigDaddy! We have been bringing these old threads out here and comparing lately.  They sure do recycle these things every year!  Twisted Evil 
I like that new name for them, "Gooferoos"!!!!sarcastic 

"Green" Gurus Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans..."Green" Gurus 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum