Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Howdy! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Howdy!

3 posters

Go down

Howdy! Empty Howdy!

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:01 am

GOOD MORNING DDDLAND...For those of you who might be questioning the meaning of a word posted yesterday.....DILLIONAIRES (might have been one of our many and welcomed newbies, meme) this is a word known only to dinar peeps.

dinar owners + Millionaires, Billionaires, or Gazillionaires (depending on which Guru you choose to believe,

= DILLIONAIRES.....Those in an elite group who got filthy rich by investing in the merry go round they call the IQD.

Today is Wednesday, hump day, so I'm expecting a full barage of predictions for RV tomorrow, cash in Thursday, Monday, or Tuesday at the latest....The rate is definitely double digits, so hold on to you briches, cause this train is a comin round the mountain and the station is just ahead....Nothing can stop it now...not even WWIII.
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Howdy! Empty Re: Howdy!

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:04 am

I'm not so much worried about what could "stop it".   I would prefer to know what could actually START it!!!
Show me the Doney!!!!  (Notice the D exchanged for the M for Money!!  Although that does sound disturbingly like DUMMY....)

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 am

Good morning bdt.....What a great day to be alive. I'm with you all the way, let's get this thing started...Let's pass the HCL this week. Y'all still have 1.5 more days til Holy day. C'mon slowpokes help your own people (hehehe and me and bdt and a few thousand other dinarians) out! HAGD you big ole ape...great to have you back, and don't worry, Ponee will not ban you from here, well unless you do something really out of line.....

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:13 am

Good Morning Everyone!!! Sounds like we are in for a good day! Already got a good laugh to start out my day!
I am going to be a Dillionaire cashingIn If we can ever get someone to stop talking about the things happening and Show Me the Doney!!!!!cashingIn 

Howdy! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Howdy! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:17 am

And a GM to you too, horizon...Your mane is looking particularly lovely this morning. You must have had a recent manedo. Lovely, just lovely.

I sure would like to see that Doney too....ONLY been in this for 2.5 years and can't imagine the folks who have endured the circus circus for 5 or even 10 years...Talk about the patience of JOB....WHEW

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 am

Well thank you wpsmit, just went in and had a little Mando!!! 
You are looking nice and so Royal on your Throne today!  Is that nice sword sharpen good, to fight off all of those Roodoos today?

I am sure ready to See the Doney!!!!!cashingIn 

Howdy! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Howdy! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum