Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl

Go down

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl Empty Stage2omega makes my skin crawl

Post by Ponee on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:02 am

Stage2omega  There is something about stage2omega and her gang that make my skin crawl. There is something more beyond the deceit.  The rest of the gurus just seem stupid. This one seems more calculating than the rest. It isn't in the words posted, for they are no different than any other guru, it is more of a feeling i get.  There is much more to this group of con artists.....

09/02/2013

TNT:

[mort] Guys if you read my info from this am-did my lawyer make it to reno-?? He really sounded he like he would be in reno as we were speaking-just have your dong & dinar ready because i think we will be having an awesome week-so be very encouraged for sure!! Keep your phones off vibrate tonight-lol-Goodnight All & sweet dreams!!

[Sailaway] mort thank you mort

[betty66] Stage2omega- Jester is stating we are not close and intel has been giving false info. Do you feel we are still close and do you feel your intel is correct?

[stage2omega] remember its about "central banks, natural resources, market control, dark pools, darkl liquidity, market hedges, & gold

[menmyrv] stage2omega Do you think we will go to war with syria?

[stage2omega] Syria war is a 100% misdirection

[dd2001] Stage2omega so when do you see the rv happening

[ChildOfGod] stage2omega What does this release mean for us?

[stage2omega] Ill will put it like this the insiders game is almost up

]stage2omega] 1. They have exchanged

stage2omega] 2. They have monetized skr's

stage2omega] 3. They are now buying boat loads of gold and selling it back to masses at higher prices

[stage2omega] 4. They halted the global exchanges

[stage2omega] We are on to their every move

[stage2omega] There are large bank shareholders who have exchanged

[stage2omega] 100% FACT

[stage2omega] Did you all read the global release from basel today Its pretty advanced language, interesting they released that on labor day They did not expect us to catch the way they halted the stock exchanges, first it was a glitch, then terrorism, then unknown force, then unseen force, then arca, flash freeze, etc

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl Empty Re: Stage2omega makes my skin crawl

Post by Ponee on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:04 am

stage2omega wrote:
[menmyrv] stage2omega Do you think we will go to war with syria?

[stage2omega] Syria war is a 100% misdirection
Really? So they are going to come close to WWIII just to make a smoke screen for a currency?  WoW that is some major planning.  I hope they have it all scripted out perfectly for each country or we are going to have one heck of a mess if someone does not stay on script.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:07 am

stage2omega wrote:]stage2omega] 1. They have exchanged ...

[stage2omega] There are large bank shareholders who have exchanged

[stage2omega] 100% FACT
PROVE IT.  If this is 100% fact... let's see where you got this info.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:10 am

@Mort wrote:[mort] Guys if you read my info from this am-did my lawyer make it to reno-?? He really sounded he like he would be in reno as we were speaking-just have your dong & dinar ready because i think we will be having an awesome week-so be very encouraged for sure!! Keep your phones off vibrate tonight-lol-Goodnight All & sweet dreams!!

YOu don't know?  You are staying in touch with him and you DON'T KNOW if he made it to Reno.  Well you better put an APB out on him or declare him as a missing person.  He hasn't called you.  He is your contact and he just left you hanging.  Come on MORT.   I will bet as your "followers" waited all night with their cell phones in their hands... you slept like a baby. Knowing there was no chance in Hades you were calling ANYONE !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 am

I suspect that Stage2Omega is a NESARA troll ... or something very close. If you notice, almost every question he/she asks points toward the extreme end of the whole global conspiracy/evil cabal/GCR shtick. Nothing I can prove, but something I have been noting since they made their appearance.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 2805820865  Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 2805820865  Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 2805820865  Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 am

Ponee, I agree with you, I have always got a strange feeling from the Stage2Omega posts.  It's different, and so detailed that it really gives me a uncertain vibe!!! I am kinda on the line with Kevin, maybe NESARA or something real close. 
The Goat gives out a lot of information also, that makes you go, Really also???? Someone that touches so much detail gives you a question in your gut also????
I wonder sometimes if Wife in the Know changed her name to one of these new ones?

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-rfY7qjK-zrAbs4xpgJygfQX2gUxPyVO7b9AVrwlTHUrQfElrXQ

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 am

You got it, horizon......

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl Z
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:29 am

Renfrows cousins!!! Im telling ya!!   Smiley     Smiley    Smiley    Smiley     Smiley
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 am

Oh boy, wpsmit, a clown....Do some tricks for us!!!!!bounce face to face 

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:32 pm

@clayf wrote:Renfrows cousins!!! Im telling ya!!   Smiley     Smiley    Smiley    Smiley     Smiley
I sometimes wonder if it is the same person, just kinda different wording, to help back himself up!!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Stage2Omega:

TEXT MESSAGE FROM CONTACT IN GREENSBORO NORTH CAROLINA TODAY

Posted by EXOGEN on September 3, 2013 at 10:17am
CONTACT WORKING IN KUWAIT JUST GOT TO THEn STATES AND HE COULD NOT BRING IQD BACK TO THE STATES.

WAS FORCED TO PLACE IN ACCOUNT IN IRAQ.........

BEFORE HE LEFT WAS TOLD WOULD NOT BE TOO LONG

CONTACT ALSO SAW ON CNBC TODAY: WORLD WIDE EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!!

WAS ON THERE FOR 1 MINUTE TODAY

WE ARE FOLLOWING UP ON THIS RIGHT NOW

were taking your Dinar, But Hey, Its NOT going to be long Now !!!! WTF does this ACE Clown think he is writing and to who ? I cant believe for one moment anyone believes this CRAP !!!!

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Wow ... a whole minute! I'm excited ... not! Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 1656125192 

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 2805820865  Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 2805820865  Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 2805820865  Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Of course, they fail to mention that World Wide Exchange is a new show coming out on CNBC.

And getting back to words in posts, I have always found it a bit strange that Mtn Gt can't seem to make up her mind about her citizenship.  She goes from talking about our congress and our president to your president and your government.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Worldwide Exchange (Business News TV Program): Top News ...
CNBC's global business programme brings the business and investing world together. ... Worldwide Exchange delivers essential, actionable information for any investor, anywhere who wants to be part of a global business conversation. Contact Worldwide Exchange
cnbc.com/id/15838355   [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=cnbc today worldwide exchange+site:www.cnbc.com]More from cnbc.com[/url]

oops sorry, I see catman got that one  lol

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:30 pm

@catman wrote:Of course, they fail to mention that World Wide Exchange is a new show coming out on CNBC.

And getting back to words in posts, I have always found it a bit strange that Mtn Gt can't seem to make up her mind about her citizenship.  She goes from talking about our congress and our president to your president and your government.
So you caught that also!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Detail, details ... just a minor thing .... Hey got a date and rate for ya ... ask the 8 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Mountain Goat claims to be from across the pond somewhere in the Alps (it is alledged).  I think she is based right around the middle of the American 'roos colony somewhere in the land of the LIE.  She certainly can spew balderdash and gibberish.  THAT may be the persona that Wife In The Know went into, Or ....... .  WE will have to keep closer eyes upon the comrade of the male and female 'roos.  That should tell us where she went for sure.  Me thinks her husband divorced her and she ran off with another 'roo.  No more "inside" information for her.  GOOD RIDDANCE.

SEE YA WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA!!!!     Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 1656125192 Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 1656125192 Stage2omega makes my skin crawl 1656125192 pillowfight pillowfight
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum