Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

New Bank Stories Etc.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Bank Stories Etc.

Post by dinarling on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:25 pm

you are absolutely #$%@ ^^^ing #@#$@ Right, Ponee

dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a bollt on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:53 pm

I remember exactly why this all started ,dinarling started calling people names

Last edited by a bollt on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
a bollt
a bollt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:56 pm

huh? doo doo did?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a bollt on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:00 pm

cant stop laughing.wrong guy his picture looks like a doodoo i mean dinarling
a bollt
a bollt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:03 pm

@a bollt wrote:I remember exactly why this all started ,dinarling started calling people names
You better watch yourself newbie.....doodoo is one of the most well like and respected members here and would never come close to using the gutter mouthed woman degrading language that you posted (pre-edited)... I know personally that doodoo and dinarling are both very good friends with Ponee, horizon, akasafeone, Kevind, and most of the people who run this site.

Bottom line....you go spreading malicious lies about respected members of DDD, you will make several enemies, including me, and possibly get your A S S banned for life.

Last edited by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Nope that was clayf who started all that with names no wait i think it was the phoenix but then again blexum did say that we were all unintelligent.  yep that is where it started. when he indirectly called us stupid.

Last edited by Levitations on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:12 pm

@DinarPhoenix wrote:
@Blexum wrote:Ponee, it's obvious that Dinar Phoenix, levitations and clayf have no concept of what I was doing.  Kevin got it and now you realise that I was copying a bank story to show how rediculous it was.  It's a pity that these three haven't got the intelligence to figure it out.
You Moron. To the educated we understand that it's all lies. But, to those new to the dinar world it comes across as truth. All you accomplished is to perpetuate the lies that mislead the lesss informed. They may read your bull pucky story and as a result go out and purchase more dinar. I understand that the bank stories are not written by real members; but you havent finished what you set out to accomplish, and that is to expose the fact that anyone can post any lie on recaps. Not everyone who goes to recaps comes here for their hopium fix. You need to expose the lies on recaps to the people who go to recaps.

Now, try to get "recaps" to post the fact that they will post anyones bull so that those that go there will understand its all lies.  Good luck with that one. I will wager $20 that "recaps" wont post it. If you did it to convince me or most of the people on DDD then you have failed to understant the difference between the two sites. We all ready know, so what did you accomplish.
Its not that everyone did not know what he was trying to do. Its the fact that it did NOT make the point to those who need to know. In fact it did just the opposite. I probably shouldnt have called him a Moron but he said I was unintellignet and never did respond to the point I was making.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a bollt on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Im just teasing and Im no newbie
a bollt
a bollt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:21 pm

oh, joined 8/22/13? Are you returning under a new ID? How lame....HAHAHA!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:26 pm

so you think people that use several different screen names are lame do you? hahahaha

love it!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2245507099New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Yes INDEED, purps......What total low lifes.......New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 3508649203 New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 3508649203 New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 3508649203

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a bollt on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:31 pm

New to posting here.Yes! I am. I have been around for a very long time else where. My sincerest apologizes for offending any one that includes doodoo ,dinarling and wpsmit and even blexum . have a nice quiet weekend. See you in the Storm.   There is Nothing like stirring the pot
a bollt
a bollt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:35 pm

I agree Ponee ... unfortunately, the very progress of the post shows that some forgot their big boy/girl pants today .... too bad, It reflects poorly on the whole site when something like that happens. Everyone gets drug through the manure.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2805820865  New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2805820865  New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2805820865  New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Apology accepted A bollt. Yes, stirring the pot is good for business sometimes.

Kevin, not sure about my vocabulary. What does "who Ele site" mean?

New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 Z

Last edited by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Damn Windows 8 ... I have no clue where that came from ... but if I don't disable the touch pad when I type all sort of weird things happen ... should have been whole site

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2805820865  New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2805820865  New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2805820865  New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:43 pm

You got one of those smart(assed) devices?

Last edited by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:52 pm

oops, purps.....posted in the wrong thread....moving now

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:19 pm

@wpsmit wrote:You got one of those smart(assed) devices?
Yep needed a new one for work ... it's smaller, lighter, and the battery lasts way longer so I don't need to lug a power supply around ... but it's Window's 8. I've disabled gestures etc. sinc.e it's not a touch screen, but it still insists on doing weird crap I haven't figured out yet.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:17 pm

New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 K5411457 JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH

WOW - all I can say is wow --  2 wrongs do not make a right last time I checked - I am sorry that this happened and worse yet I do not feel that anything positive or constructive was accomplished -

Everyone is screaming for the "Truth" I am screaming for it also - but in this investment with very little credible - available avenues for information   we can scarcely get enough together to claim absolute truth on "anything"  --

I have a serious question - how do YOU define "Truth" ?  What YOU believe you make true - and it may only be true for YOU -

Truth in my humble opinion - based on my journey -- is a very individual thing that is attained through searching for it - due diligence -- I also feel - again based on my years of deep soul searching and hard life experiences ..... it is "humanly" impossible for mankind to all have the same belief about everything  (or anything) at the same time -

Spiritually speaking I do believe that would be possible but the thing is ..... we all evolve in different ways and in different time frames  to eventually  get to that point where we grasp and embrace "truth" -- it is OUR OWN TRUTH -- and when we do arrive we "KNOW" and we know -- WE KNOW

Another question I keep pondering is why continue lashing out at anyone  - why preach and criticize anyone in the manner that you do????? Why keep screaming and throwing all of that hate and negative energy into the atmosphere?

How is that any better than throwing rumors out there? At least they are saying up front to take as rumor until verified --It has always been understood that all intel is "rumor" - treat as rumor - it is information passed from one to another to another to another -

Again, -- people  - all people - even YOU (generally speaking to) CHOOSE what you /they believe - why do you insist on forcing or even at the  least convincing/persuading that your truth is the truth -- when you would not want someone to force their accepted truth on you and call you names if you did not embrace it?

I would like to clarify that I do understand that there are some out there with the bold - selfish - uncaring intention of misleading for self gain -- I am NOT including those in my equation here -- I am speaking of those that do have an earnest  intention to gather and share their knowledge - expertise - and information - can you prove otherwise?? PROVE?

I feel that unless someone is able to bring forth undeniable evidence against someone doing wrong and causing harm that lashing -bashing -whining - criticizing - judging - slandering - be stopped immediately  --
Again I state -- 2 wrongs do not make a right - I am not saying that thoughts - opinions - feelings & facts cannot be voiced -- I totally support that 110% -

It is the disrespect to all and the hate that is creating so much disharmony and dis - ease among us all and affected by all that I would like to see disappear - That kind of energy is deadly to someone that is already weakened from personal challenges -- Not everyone has alligator skin and hard hearts -

Do you honestly believe that those emotional attacks are healthy and are not harmful? Really?  Instead -- if you are so concerned about the weaker ones then why don't you bring in some "Truth" and allow us to dissect it piece by piece?

You can attack me with harsh words to my face or behind my back - and behind the safety of a screen and keyboard - You can put me down - embarrass me and insult my intelligence but you will not destroy my character only a reputation that is based on the "opinions" of others -

I have no power to make people around me act any certain way as they have the freedom of choice also - I only have power over "me" but that is a wonderful blessing - a privilege - an awesome realization! I actually get to choose my attitude for the day and know that is going to set the mood for everything and my reaction or response to it - I choose - peace - understanding & love - forgiveness - tolerance - compassion -

I can find comfort easily among those who agree with me but growth and strength are by products of pressing down - pressing through and pressing on against those that do not agree - My ego is the only thing that is elated or hurt by the opinions of others - I AM NOT MY EGO - I am spirit - My true self is above the good and bad opinions of me from others -
"A bare assertion is NOT necessarily the naked truth"

"The mind can assert anything and pretend it has proved it."

"The most important distinction between aggression and assertion is its intent. During assertion, we move ourselves toward another; during aggression, we move ourselves against another. Assertion is vital within a relationship. Aggression is not..."

"Let us be cautious in making assertions and critical in examining them, but tolerant in permitting them"

Few will read -- less will heed

Few will look -- less will see

Few will Listen -- less will hear

Few will hear  -- less will understand

Few will be touched -- less will feel

Few will feel -- less will care ..... Author ..... UNEEK

For those who braved the reading of every word - thank you and may your blessings be many

For those who could not brave the task - spare the time - spare the energy - thank you and may your blessings be many -- Sincerely - UNEEK[[/size]
New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 Decision

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:00 am

Hey guys so what'd I miss?!
New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 GroupHugSmiley

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:36 am

Dang, I just missed a really good mud slinging.... butt kicking fight.New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 1656125192 flame New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 21820466 New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 3508649203 ask the 8 New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 3176285109 New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 1150991001
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:22 am

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! A FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'LL GET LITTLE BABY BEAR BEAR AND BE BACK INA FEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOY OH BOY ME AND MY BROTHER LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!!New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 1656125192 New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 21820466 New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 1211619650 coffee New Bank Stories Etc. - Page 2 2243815925 pillowfight pillowfight face to face bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:17 pm

back to the topic of this thread.  I know for a fact that recaps was made aware of that bank story being bogus.  and they were given proof of it.  they never took it down.  they let let the members continue gushing over how wonderful that story was. so, that says that about recaps.  they knew it was a lie and kept it up there.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:16 pm

dinar recaps will go the same way as all the other gooroos for perpetuating these lies flame 
...on this earth and hereafter.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:03 am

Moved the "health" portion of this to the Health Section and the thread  Every Cancer Can Be Cured In Weeks  that it was really supposed to be a part of originally

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:15 am

Blexum may not have proved anything to the ones that need to know, but he did prove one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt and that is that Re-craps, even when faced with the truth (that the story was a lie) doesn't have a shread of honesty and is a very big part of the problem. As long as the lie is good for business they will let it fly. But, a post contrary to the Guru lies is not good for business and will NEVER get posted.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum