Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items

Go down

Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  Empty Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 am

06/27/2011: History

المالكي يبحث مع وزير التجارة توفير مفردات البطاقة التموينية Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items

وكالة انباء المستقبل The news agency future

عقد رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي بمكتبه الرسمي اليوم اجتماعا مع وزير التجارة والامين العام لمجلس الوزراء والكادر المسؤول عن البطاقة التموينية . Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at his office today, the official meeting with the Minister of Commerce and the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers and staff responsible for the ration card. ودعا حسب بيان عن مكتبه الاعلامي الى دراسة العروض المقدمة من قبل العديد من الشركات المتخصصة في مجال توفير مواد البطاقة التموينية بما يضمن حصول المواطن على جميع مفردات البطاقة دون تاخير وبمواصفات افضل . He called for according to a statement by his press office to study the offers made ​​by many companies specialized in the provision of materials, ration card, to ensure that all components of the citizen on the card without delay and the attributes of the best.
ووجه المالكي بدراسة العروض المطروحة من بعض الشركات التي ابدت استعدادها على تجهيز العراق بمفردات البطاقة التموينية ضمن مواعيد محددة والية توزيع دقيقة تضمن للفرد الحصة المقررة له من خلال توزيعها بصناديق مغلقة وحسب عدد افراد العائلة. And the face of Maliki's study offerings of some companies that expressed willingness to supply Iraq with vocabulary ration card within the specified dates and distribution mechanism to ensure accurate per capita quota of its distribution through the closed funds and by the number of family members.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php%3Fid%3D54291&usg=ALkJrhikVp7bqDgTdsfUx_NJHVWl20gJBA

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items  Empty Re: Maliki to discuss with the Minister of Commerce to provide the ration card items

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 am

2011-06-27 : التاريخ 06/27/2011: History

نائب بالوسط يدعو الحكومة الى محاسبة المقصرين بملف البطاقة التموينية Downtown Vice calling on the government to accountability form the ration card file

أصوات العراق Voices of Iraq

دعا النائب عن تحالف الوسط خالد الفهداوي، الحكومة العراقية الى ضرورة محاسبة المقصرين في ملف البطاقة التموينية، بحسب بيان صدر عن مكتبه الاحد. Called MP Khalid Fahdawi center coalition, the Iraqi government to the need for accountability form in a ration card, according to a statement issued by his office Sunday.
ونقل البيان الذي تلقت وكالة (أصوات العراق) نسخة منه اليوم عن الفهداوي، قوله إن "الملايين من العراقيين ما زالوا يعانون من أجل ضمان لقمة العيش"، مؤكداً إنه "لم يبق من البطاقة التموينية إلا اسمها بعد أن تحولت إلى وثيقة تستخدم في معاملات المواطنين الرسمية". The statement has been received by the agency (Voices of Iraq) a copy of it today Fahdawi, saying that "millions of Iraqis continue to suffer in order to ensure a living," emphasizing that "nothing remains of the ration card but its name after it turned into a document used in the transactions of the citizens official. "
ودعا عضو لجنة الأوقاف البرلمانية في تصريحه الحكومة العراقية إلى ان "تكون مواد هذه الحصة من المناشيء الممتازة وكذلك تعدد انواعها خاصة إننا مقبلين على شهر الخير رمضان، وضرورة محاسبة المقصرين في هذا الملف ممن يتاجرون بقوت العراقيين ويتم التغطية والتستر عليهم". He called on Member of the Endowment's parliamentary statement the Iraqi government to be "articles of this part of the origins excellent, as well as multiple types especially as we on the verge of the month of goodness of Ramadan, and the need for accountability form in this file of those who traffic in Bakot Iraqis are coverage and cover them."

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php%3Fid%3D54281&usg=ALkJrhhdvtOEyGmBvTHEqP3IeUPwiUqZ1Q

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum