Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place...

+5
wpsmit
Blexum
TLF
Jayzze
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... Empty Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place...

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:50 am

8-30-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 hope everyone is smiling tonight because all the news out today [Thursday] is positive...statements of progress within agencies is all positive. lets just all pray they can place the pressure where it need to be and with enough force to make iraq take their own actions and get their job done. it is a huge task that has taken far too long and they are well aware of the issue. Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... Empty Re: Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place...

Post by Jayzze Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:30 am

Really poppy? I did not know all the banking laws were passed as well as hcl  and other issues finished.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... Empty Re: Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place...

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:13 pm

AND MORE TODAY

8-30-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 IF THE IMF DOESNT FORCE THIS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I INVESTED THE POSSIBILITY OF INTERNAL CIVIL WAR IS POSSIBLE...AND WITH SDAR AND OTHER CLERGY CALLING FOR IT I EXPECT TO SEE IT HAPPEN AT ANY TIME. THEY ARE QUIET RIGHT NOW AND MAY BE PLANNING THE UPRISING AS WE SPEAK. I THINK THE RV WILL BE DONE TO CALM THINGS AND IF SO IT WILL COME VERY QUICK NOW. POPPY3

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:35 pm

May be this is why Maliki has moved his family out  "JUST IN CASE"
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Unhuh ... sure Poppy ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... 2805820865  Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... 2805820865  Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... 2805820865  Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:02 pm

That guy talks so much cr aap he should change his name to Poopy.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:35 pm

All the things that are supposed to be in place to have an RV have supposedly been in place for YEARS, so what else is new?  Oh, by the way, How come it hasn't gone if everything is in place?  And another thing, quit with the reporting your share of the balderdash and gibberish - I mean it is getting a little tiring reading it over and over again.  Can't you guys at least be original?  Does your daily chat sessions between the guru's not get boring after all these years and the same wishy washy stuff flowing back and forth?  Get an original bone in your body and get something TRUE and original. 

Oh, I'm sorry, we would not believe you if you posted that you have been scamming us for years and rofllmao at us along with your pals.  Yolks going to be on you because I can faintly hear "Order in the court room, here comes the Judge."   Can ya hear it, it is off in the background noise but it is barely audible.  "Here comes the Judge, Here comes the Judge, Here comes the Judge ...... "
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 pm

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... 2805820865  Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... 2805820865  Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... 2805820865  Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 pm

no offence intented  but if you read real news articles you will see the fed court hcl and any other tings are being stalled and they  have no intention  of it being passed and as long as m is around we  all can keep dreaming. 6 months ago my financial advisor who also as dinars told everyone of his clients to sell off most of our dinars since he does not see this happening happenin in the near future as the gurus claimed. i quess he was right  back then and i have no regrets
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Umm ... if you read, it's pretty clear that no one posting here believes that is all in place ... just sayin ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:52 pm

kevin while its clear to many of us who have been in this a long time there are many that just started   or still gulible thats all
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Don't think there are too many here in that category ... most of them are still drinking the kool-aid over on recaps or some guru site ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 am

Our site has 900- 1500 Visits a day.  I would say that there are ALL levels of dinarians here. New and seasoned.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:37 am

Agreed, my point was the ones returning are not likely to be the ones drinking the kool-aid.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:34 pm

I think the ones that ought to be drinking the kool aid are the gurus!!!!  They need to grow up and learn how to tell the truth.

The truth is:  1) There has been NO RV at any time in the past or present.
                   2) There is no such thing as an in-country RV.
                   3) There is no reason to believe that this is going to RV ASN, AMN, or this week.
                   4) The bank(s) are not the trigger nor do they have the power to cause the RV.
                   5) The gurus that seem so interested in the RV are doing that for their own reasons.
                       that does not benefit anyone except themselves.
                   6) The RV, if it ever does, will be a world wide thing that happens all at once.
                   7) Speculation as to when it will happen, taxes, etc.  is THAT alone - no truth.
                   8) Grand juries will investigate all aspects of this investment and the guilty will pay.
                   9) So far as we now know - THERE IS NO RV PLAN A, B,C,D, OR ANY OTHER.
                  10) The only ones profiting from this are the dealers, their agents and pumpers.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Ohboy, we gonna have another fight today? Maybe I'd better get in touch with dinarling again!

Yesterday was soooooo refreshing
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:04 pm

The more the merrier!!!!  The 'roos have had the floor long enough.  They have spread their balderdash and gibberish for so long it no longer is "new news."  They seem to be reverting to their old posts and adding current events and timing.  OLD NEWS.  Hearing nothing (as is normal for an investment until pay out occurs) is more desirable than continually reading what has been spewed for what 10 years and having nothing of importance happening i.e. finalization of this investment.  Reporting on what is going on in Iraq, news articles, and factual information backed up with solid places for verification is what should be happening to provide potential or new investors with viable information.  The rest of us have already developed our good or bad habits.

It is time WE THE PEOPLE, who are invested and hoping for a favorable return not a scam, realize that what they have done and are doing is a SHAM.  If they want to continue to shine us on with the same hype and hopium then WE need to retaliate with grand juries and calling a spade a spade.

I.E.:  THEY LIE AND NEED TO BE CALLED UPON IT.  Oh, you don't think they lie?  Then please explain to me how this has gone on for all these years and NO REAL RV.  Also explain to me that when one of them reports that everything is Done no RV appears and we are not already cashed out.  One more explanation is due related to why after all these glitches, etc. that there continues to be problems with their so called RVs. 

Strange isn't it that deadlines come and go and never seem to phase the 'roos.  Stranger still is that they keep right on keepin' on with the hype and hopium (and it disturbs me that some do this in the name of OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!) while there is absolutely NO PROVABLE intel that would indicate that any RV (much less a world wide 192 country) is imminent. 

Frustration?   There no longer is any of that around here - NOW we are just down right fed up with all of the balderdash and gibberish and it is time for a massive change.  Time for the so called guru's to either leave the building for goo or face investigation and potential consequences.  This has gone far too long for any sane person to believe that the vestiges of a scam, sham or other illegal activity (ies) have or are occurring.  NO more airplanes, trains or bank stories -- these are all fairy tales we can do without.  NO more glitches, ASN, AMN, Monday, Tuesday ...... predictions or lies about any so called RV.  What we have now come to is the point of no return and that point means that we choose not to return to what has been.  WE demand that the present and future  postings comprise the truth, nothing but the truth and cease to contain what has so far been distributed (in other words no more BS).
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:52 pm

I refer to this good ol' boy as Poopy3.  After falling off his horse (allegedly), same old manure, however his spelling has improved.

chariot
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:36 am

Poppy3 -- Again all issue's that need to be in place are in place... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6j7U1isAsftBUia1b4ahaFw6RN8c-9Xa_TByrqkfK1ApJIq3ZqQ

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:00 am

He has been referred tooo as plain old Poopy many times here.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:21 pm

BECAUSE THAT is what he puts out all the time!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum