Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.

3 posters

Go down

12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  Empty 12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am

8-29-2013 Intel Guru 12thMan Received a call from the main HR that spoke directly to our UST contact. As I had mentioned in my last post, on Friday I feel like I will be sitting at the bank in a nice plush leather chair. Well based off info we just received, we still might be doing so. Based off a few calls and a report that came across his desk, people are gearing up to make this happen. 

We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button. I know it's right there so please everyone stay grounded... My Aggie buddy thinks Saturday night based off our IMF contact. I guess as the weekend gets closer, we will see! Either way, by next week, we all will be blessed 10 fold...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  Empty Re: 12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:11 pm

by next week, we all will be blessed 10 fold...  

I am going to hold you to that 12thman -  and if we are not, you need to make a public announcement and apologize for lying.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  Empty Re: 12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:15 pm

And then we'll send you flying

12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  2805820865  12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  2805820865  12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  2805820865  12thman -- We believe its in the UST's hands and they are ready to push the "it's live" button.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:16 pm

He won't apologize for anything- He is above it, yet way below our feet- You have a better chance of meeting Moses-We all know that ain't happenin'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum