Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!

2 posters

Go down

TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  Empty TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:56 pm

*PTR Evening Call 7 20 2011 – 8PM CDT Notes
07/20/2011

PTR Evening Call 7-20-2011 – 8PM CDT

(edited to remove other site talk and no RV information)

Dan: ………When we say we are still hearing this and that is confirmed yes sounds like the last 8 weeks but at least still looking for a short time left.

Tony: A couple of days ago heard a meeting in Iraq and IMF said doing this… Iraq said doing this with or without the US… that Obama asked for a little more time. Heard the IMF and Shabbibi announced yesterday that would be done in 48 hours.

Hear that an announcement to be made at 8 am in Iraq with IMF and Iraq. Heard from 3 sources in Iraq re this. US related people. Some Iraqi people heard the same thing. On our side this afternoon got confirmation from some congressional people, senators that 10pm pst the announcement of the rv. Wish I could tell you something else.

That is what we are hearing. Everything is done. Every benchmark that has been set has been done without a doubt. Everything we have heard is focusing on that it is our people that are the holdup…. Being used as a carrot or stick to get this debt ceiling deal done. Have hurt a lot of countries in the process and they have said enough is enough. The US sits at the table with every other country at the IMF. To be a good neighbor….. our country is most powerful one in the world but we have to say we got outvoted and lets do this… may change some confirmation s about the debt ceiling etc…. Turns out that our govt is just like Iraq to wait till the last second to get something done and make an announcement. I know we have heard it a million times. All sources hearing the same thing – this is it.

Counting down the hours, minutes just like you are. That’s what we are hearing. Heard last night they had a meeting and made a decision… heard throughout the day… that this is it and we are excited about it…. Let’s just hope that it does. I have been there before but this is what we are hearing. Have not gotten anything to change that today.

Talked to several intel gatherers and they are hearing the same thing let’s hope this is it.

Dan: You said everybody is excited. I am frustrated… Just playing…. One of the mods said today at least none of the information has gone backwards. Trying to mix it up a little bit with guests on here… we are waiting why not be prepared. Kind of stalled today on some things cause of the decision we made last night. I really don’t know that I believe any one anything holding it up. Think it is a conglomerate of things and I am guessing like anyone else. I believe nothing to wait on……..

Tony: This intel is pointing a tonight – that is from everyone. Go and look at the other sites. I have gotten confirmations… Dan has…. Unless something changes and I am not saying it is Iraq, they are ready to announce… has been done over there… is posted at their banks over there… outside of the green zones and the US territories… can’t happen in those locations until it happens in the US. Don’t pay attention to the other noise you are hearing.……..

Dan: Have a good night everybody.

Tony: Let’s see what happens and see you in the morning.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/category/tony/14.html

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:07 am; edited 5 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  Empty Re: TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Taken from the call---------- *PTR Call  7-20-11   1PM EST Call Notes  Tony-Every call just gets easier and easier. The only thing we are looking for is the announcement of the rv. We are still hearing tons of people saying that it has taken place in Iraq. We are still hearing today that it is happening today. The rate has reached the US and it is live, it is a static rate, it is sitting there. People are looking at it.

READ THE whole post here
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/07/ptr-call-7-20-11-1pm-est-call-notes.html

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:02 am; edited 6 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  Empty Re: TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:01 pm

PTR - Tony Call Notes 9:30pm (ET) from DebTarHeelGirl
11/02/2011

TONY = PTR CALL – 11-1-11 9:30pm
DebTarHeelGirl

TONY STATES - GREAT Day seeing things on other boards – and getting great information – So I am smoking a cigar, drinking a Heineken. It was a great day, you obviously already know that, seeing things on other boards. Getting all kinds of info today. Was hoping to have birth earlier. But we are at 10 full centimeters, crowning is there Maybe if it's not over by in the morning, we can use forceps. Got confirmation; banks received directives to stop selling dinars - why would they send that type info out if banks stopped selling and buying, but some were allowing employees to buy/sell.

TONY States - Okay, then people sending me texts right in middle of this call; so I'll give it to you. Banks excited themselves, thought it would happen earlier. The system - trying to lay this out - don't want to stop birth. Our numbers haven't changed. Trying to see what else I can say. Screens being updated. Always said that….Certain levels, certain positions - gone to next level. Which is what we were waiting for. I told you it would be by 3rd. Still believe that. May not go to the 3rd. Great day. Good information. Received from 4 different banks today that at next level. At your level. I've been excited all evening.

TONY States - IT is completely out of Iraq's hands please understand this…. Will talk for minute, get ideas, questions, comments. The information, so everybody understand coming from Tony, because Dan is not here - everything was good. If I ever said 99.9999999 before, this time you can believe it. We are that close! 99.99999. Just waiting for it to happen. May be before sunrise, after sunrise, but before sunset tomorrow. That's my opinion, I'm sticking to it!

See full post at  http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/11/ptr-tony-call-notes-930pm-et-from-debtarheelgirl.html

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:03 pm

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/01/ptr-thursday-9pm-et-cc-replay-s-and-call-notes.html

PTR Thursday 9pm (ET) CC Audio Player, Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes

01/12/2012
(Thank you Rana for the call notes posted at PTR Forum)

RECORDING LINK

replay number 760-569-7699 pin 644744#

34 Minutes

Dan – we are trying to tell you all truthful and honest info, we have been trying to put a call on all day.

Boards are hearing all these rumors and want to know what’s going on

We’ve heard everything you can think of at all diff levels. None seems to be made up. Fairly intelligent guys. Has us having our ear to the ground.

Tony- Gary has really good info

Dan - Think tonight is serious; we're as frustrated as you guys.

Tony - Ppl should not be frustrated. Should be enjoying these last minutes of peace because once it happens its gonna be a whole new world.

The crazy side to me is that now its next week, after this and that. Been too much going on. I absolutely do not think it’s gonna happen next week. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT!

On Dec 29th there were meetings in Iraq, Irbil was done, ministers done, HCL, everything done. I shouldn't have said that. Just look for yourself.

I got a phone call from one of the ppl I talk to on Dec 29th, 30th, somewhere in there. They said the meetings they are having is about when this will be told. I'll tell you at that time, when I was told that, they said the middle of January. They actually gave me the exact date. The MIDDLE of January.

Tony - It’s a good day. This Friday 13th will be the best one you ever had. What I really like is we're hearing the nutty part and also hearing the good stuff. I've been on alert, HIGH HIGH HIGH ALERT since 1 or 2 p.m. today when we started getting notifications on what to look for. The Day Is Not Over.

Gary - You just stole it all. At this point, as I said before, we are hearing a lot of conflicting info.
Yesterday went quiet. Started hearing a lot of conflicting info this afternoon. Meeting happened, or didn't happen. Looking at the chaos and thought that means someone is trying to cover up what's going on.

We're pressing forward, we're going see it. But they're not giving me a time. That's the frustration. Tony said they're telling him the same thing.

Trying to be careful because Tony did kinda give a time there. Tony - I said, nah, next day, next wk, whatever. 24-48 hours ago, Monday, I got the same call. They said remember when I told you what day it was going to be. It’s still that day. Next week doesn't even come into the picture.

I should have paid attention and skipped the last 2 wks. It was a really good source and hoped it was wrong. Thought it couldn't possibly go that long.

Dan - When you do the big math, it goes against reason, the high rates. I would be ticked with 2.50 and it happened tomorrow. Believe 20 cents north or south of the KWD
all people are family people that want this to happen now
some are hearing it’s been announced and it’s over.. at point do u believe it
put peeps in position of reality.. only reality I know is the foundation of what we started with.. the IQD was 2.00 higher when war was started

Trying to revalue currency and put country on map.. Will change countries involved in Paris Treaty

For the last decade from the Bush administration to the new order guys now, they've been trying to get this RV done and put this country back on the map.

If you go back to the beginning of the plan, take the country out, bring them back to a better position, and all these other countries are gratified.

Reasonable makes sense somewhere near the KWD. We're on an hourly watch.
basis for what we can live with.. Closer than ever and we could wake up to a good morning or middle of night..

I believe we are closer than yesterday. nothing negative and could be announced now.. you should hear that its positive and moving forward

The information is all over the place, but the basis is it looks closer than it ever looked, info telling us we could wake up in the middle of the night or morning and be very happy, other info says not until next week. What do we believe? Closer than ever, could be announced before we hang up the phone. Moving forward, nothing bad is happening.

Ppl say I could have heard this call 3 months ago. That's true, but as far as it being this close, you haven't heard the calls you've been hearing for the last 3 wks.

Helping you guys trying to protect your assets, that's where we're heading. Nothing negative at all, except we don't really know how to tell you the real good news. We're not making THE announcement, but have good things to talk about.

Tony - You don't know what you don't know until you know that you know it. This whole process has been like that. A lot of you guys out there, even some of our intel gatherers, don't know. Not downplaying anyone

Everyone has their own reality, their own financial level they're used to, and anything above that just doesn't seem natural. They can't comprehend it. Further complicated by language barrier and trying to interpret articles that come out, impossible without that back door info, ppl in certain agencies that give us what you can't get.

Had a mod call right before this call and I said I got a copy of the bank memo today. I know I have more info than the average person so I get to look at things a little diff than you. Not blaming ppl who don't know. Knowing and seeing what we've seen already, gives us a diff look on things.

That's why we come out with the high numbers, saying high 3 just for Dan. That's really low to me.

Anyway, with the dates and rates, we always know something you don't. Today has been very confusing, especially the last hour I'm just waiting, waiting, for that starter gun to go off. I'm still waiting, to tell you the truth. There's info out there that the wait is over. About to see it.

Tony - Sources I'm getting from that from are the ones I believe. They say ppl weren't over there yesterday. I had sources absolutely tell me they were there. Chief could have asked how many plans on the runway and how long they were there.

I know Biden was supposed to be at the HS in Ohio, but we know where he was last night. How long it takes for a plane to get there and back. Just some things we do know. We were looking at Obama on TV on Veteran's Day, but I know for a fact his plane had just landed in HI. We had someone on the runway. CNN said it was live, in fact, it was not live. He does something diff from every other pres. I shouldn't have said that. We get that kind of info.

Tony - Even yesterday, you guys are reading an article, and I'm getting the info straight from a guy in UST. Even the info we're getting today, there's more to it than meets the eye. We are VERY fortunate to be getting the level of info we're getting.

We got REALLY good info about what you wanted to hear. I think you guys are going be real happy. Time to go on to our '10'.

Dan - What Tony said, liked Gary's comment too, all I want to add is when we have this much info coming in, and you have to know we're getting mis-info too. That's called nat'l security. We should also know it’s going come, and that's okay. You shouldn't come on a call like this and try to tell ppl anything diff than what the govts want us to.

Gary - We covered both sides. Only thing I can say is we're hearing from key sources, not from people who hear from other ppl. Used to play grapevine when we were kids, Info gets really distorted in that game. We have original contacts and they're telling us what they know in their frame of reference.

Gary - Feeling very comfortable. When are they actually going let everyone see it. Can't answer that, but it’s gotta be REAL close.

Tony - Okay Gary, appreciate that, appreciate you throwing me under the bus and not telling what you're hearing.

Tony - good day guys and good night.. you don’t know how good it is

Dan - Tony more optimistic about tonight than I am.. not sure if it will happen before we wake up or before banks close tomorrow

Tony - we don’t know the time.. I’ll be honest i heard it 4 hours ago look for it this hour that hour.. Got even better new but don’t know how long for all of us to see it

Gary - I will tell you one story that upset me today. It was bad news, really bad news. Had a friend call who was dealing w/some issues. He & partner were working together and got frustrated.

Partner said I don't believe in this anymore and I cashed all our dinar in yesterday. I felt like someone just hit me. I said wow. In the next 24=48 hours.

Dan – Gary just called it…lol

Dan - Everyone is on their own here. We've all said we're going do our best to keep ppl in the game. Not a guru, not looking for nothing except for you to understand we're holding hands and trying to keep this together. Believe we've accomplished a lot of our goals. Members have been tremendous helping new ppl.

Not here to tell you to buy more, sell more, just stay in the game. Keep X amount so you can be thankful when it’s here.
I'll give you 50K tomorrow if you can tell me how many countries do not have a currency that represents them. If you can tell me why, I'll give you an extra 50K.

If you know the reason they don't have it and know how many there are, you will know positively that Iraq doesn't fall into that category. Let's leave that for tomorrow.

Call is over!

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:06 pm

PTR CALL TONY & DAN - Post By DebTarHeelGirl M.I.G. Forum
12/31/2011

_PTR CALL 12-31-11 Saturday with TONY and DAN
By DebTarHeelGirl

SYNOPSIS

12/31/11

DAN STATES - I got a call that said its OVER – the RV is OVER - heard this many times but this morning it happened at many different high levels

TONY STATES - - the news we got yesterday the rate was live YESTERDAY at 7:30pm we heard this…..that does not mean you can go out and cash out but that it is in the banking system… about 8pm we got 4 confirmations and that announcement was Shabibi and Allawi were celebrating - we got confirm that at 5pm eastern time the announcement was made and it was made in Iraq so they were truly celebrating

DAN STATES – PTR is not KNOWN as calling it – EVERYONE is saying its over- no one can cash in today and banks are not open till TUESDAY
Read More Link on Right

_DAN STATES - everyone saying it’s happening did not come from those that call it every day- but today we had 3 of the most highest have told us today that THIS IS DONE that is what got me on this call - a lot of things we have been through here, one thing we agree on is that this thing is done…

TONY STATES - Everyone should be celebrating. CBI should update tomorrow… from the banking stand point and Gov. it all makes sense.. - they are trying to make sure the rate is live in the Systems…we will see it -

it is going to be a great day I actually said its time for me to stick my neck out and tell them what we are hearing and tell them what we are hearing! …I called a bunch of people & confirmed it, 3 letter agencies & people in Iraq

TONY STATES - … listen the high rate time has been cut down significantly – so listen to what I am saying – have your plan I place….again the time frame has been cut down SIGNIFICANTLY.... – its live in the systems = the news we got yesterday the rate was live

VIPER STATES - Things are looking good – we may not see anything till Tuesday or Wednesday per my contact due to holiday – this is it – take a deep breath and stay grounded

DAN STATES - We have some credible good info today after rumors last night – there are some of things we want to talk about that is Great – Get right to business – UPDATE here only no question session.. Viper is in agreement with what we are saying.

Dan got many calls last night – its happening its over and its being called to be done by January 1st – heard this many times but this morning it happened at a different level in comfortable sitting places where A, if it’s happening I would know…

Hearing that 1st of year Iraq will be RV at the first of the year – and I got a call that said its OVER – the RV is OVER -

TONY STATES – HE says that yesterday afternoon Gary called and said HEY TONY I am hearing this went live yesterday calls came at 5pm – Tony made phone calls and got confirmations and about 8pm we got 4 confirmations and the announcement was Shabibi and Allawi were celebrating –

and yes they were shooting bullets over there and so what that is not new- but we got confirm that 5pm eastern time the announcement was made and it was made in Iraq so they were truly celebrating over there

….it is confirmed from 4 different places and all notifications were set n out – and calls from different countries called with the rate – we are getting calls RIGHT NOW that banks screens are changing in to get this loaded today so the rates will apply today – they are trying to get this to go live

DAN STATES – PTR is not KNOWN as calling it – EVERYONE is saying its over- no one can cash in today and banks are not open till TUESDAY – so bankers can’t shove itin and gratify anyone for tax purposes today…

TONY STATES –if it goes live at bank today they do not care – the DINAR does now have VALUE and you owe that for 2011 tax year – GO GET A GOOD TAX PERSON –

DAN STATES - I do NOT agree with this and that is your opinion TONY its your opinion – so you have till April to file per Dan and again go check with your tax person about this – taxes due in April

TONY STATES - that Dan is wrong you do not have to file today but yes you will in April –

DAN STATES - everyone saying it’s happening did not come from those that call it every day- but today we had 3 of the most highest have told us today that THIS IS DONE that is what got me on this call – this is done – not just saying bank screens are changing…I appreciate the facts that Tony bring news to us…I always don’t agree with it … That's who i am...this is different type of day today.

I declare this day, the 31st of December, on which the withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraq is complete, as a national day," said Maliki in a televised ceremony, surrounded by security officials in dress uniforms. "It is Iraq's day.

It is a feast for all Iraqis. It is the dawn of a new day in Mesopotamia ... Your country is free." .... http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1
http://www.almanar.c...id=23&fromval=1

TONY STATES - They in fact are celebrating over there... hopefully you might make it to the bank today,, i don’t see any sense to do it today but hey….the fact they want it live on the 31st to reap the benefits for the taxes makes sense to me.. You're right it's a great day. Everyone should be celebrating. CBI should update tomorrow… from the banking stand point and Gov. it all makes sense..

DAN STATES - Bad thing is we got to wait til then (Tuesday). a lot of things we have been through here, one thing we agree on is that this thing is done….we thought it was over 3 or 4 weeks ago, but now we get to see the conclusion…

VIPER – Things are looking good – we may not see anything till Tuesday or Wednesday per my contact due to holiday – this is it – take a deep breath and stay grounded – lets hope this is here and let it all work out…

GARY STATES - saw a post from Lilly of an article posted about the 3 - OOO's ...it would make sense to me they would do that 72 hour timeframe...the closing of the banks is a holiday weekend and it makes sense to do it now....sure sounds like it is DONE!!!

DAN STATES - let's keep this to 10 more minutes. A call yesterday, mod & his wife, trying to figure out everything, asset protection, identity, ... for those who have nothing done, no trust, no LLC, you'll have time…if you don’t have everything set up you will be fine, you will have time….if it comes out at $7 as TONY thinks, then it goes down $5 don’t be shocked...

i will not panic when it comes out,, if it comes out low or high don’t be shocked.. it can come out very low and then go up… no matter what happens you will have time to cash in a note or two or the whole thing…one family told me i am going to cash in everything and pay my taxes which is fine that’s what we are to do pay our taxes get advice from planners…

TONY STATES – know what your 10 things are to do when you see this… listen the high rate time has been cut down significantly – so listen to what I am saying – have your plan I place….again the time frame has been cut down SIGNIFICANTLY.... –

its live in the systems = the news we got yesterday the rate was live YESTERDAY at 7:30pm we heard this…..that does not mean you can go out and cash out but that it is in the banking system…

You're going start hearing stuff out of Iraq later tonight. Go read the article that says "We are Free." See the article above…It's going to be a great new year.

DAN STATES - a piece of reality that IN IRAQ as the currency dealers are stating yesterday there has been no change on the board yet – today has that change today – and today everything is closed you can’t buy dinar as its closed for the holiday – that is why I think we will see this next year the 1st or 2nd

TONY STATES - they are trying to make sure the rate is live in the Systems…we will see it - it is going to be a great day

DAN STATES - we wanted to share this info with you but we knew the majority of you guys wanted to know this is a day to be positive and we absolutely believe positively what we just told you (that’s my neck) its a day to be positive

TONY STATES - I actually said its time for me to stick my neck out and tell them what we are hearing and tell them what we are hearing! …I called a bunch of people & confirmed it, 3 letter agencies & people in Iraq. filtering down to all the other people….and IT IS GOOD NEWS; have a HAPPY DAY with your family!!!!

DAN STATES – this is a day to be positive and we absolutely believe positively what we just told you (that’s my neck) its a day to be positive and make up with those you have irritated! ITS ALL GOOD! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/12/ptr-call-tony-dan-post-by-debtarheelgirl-mig-forum.html

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Ok, for those of you who are new to the TONY SHOW.  Here are Posts from Tony where he called it DONE. in 2011 and 2012.   Said it was confirmed, Iraq was celebrating.  So why are we still hearing him say it is GOING TO BE DONE SOOOOON. TONIGHT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK?  IF it was ALREADY DONE - it was done.  He can't say something happened or things changed because you  don't just take back an RV over night. OOOOPS changed my mind kind of deal . 

Please, those of you who still follow tony after reading his past posts that are identical to current posts, why do you believe him?  I am not being facitious.  I really want to know because I don't understand it.

There is a difference between someone giving you REAL information and keeping your spirits up and someone lying to you. 

Do you listen to him because you so badly WANT it to be true?  So much so that you are willing to fool yourself into thinking he isn't lying? 

Tony was just a man who ran MLM businesses and bought Dinar just like you and me.  He doesn't have contacts.  He doesn't have High up sources.  He is just a Charasmatic man.  MLMers are. 

CHarisma doesn't mean honest.

Con artists are successful because they are charming, and personable.  They are chameleons. They change their personalities to fit their audience.  

Please step back and read his past in the dinar world  -- Dinar Recaps has them archived.  You can find ALL of posts where he has called the same thing over and over.  Stop telling him how wonderful he is for deceiving you.  Telling you lies is not caring about you. He is laughing at you.  He is not working diligently through the night to get you information.  He is sleeping soundly.  There is no one for him to call at night other than the other gurus  ... and they are ALL laughing at the ones who believe every lie they tell.  Ask TerryK.... He is the one who was thrown out of a forum for bragging to the admins that he makes his intel up .....

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:46 pm

"Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he (TONY) said that it was TOTALLY DONE!"

and the CON MAN continues into 2013 
LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT
Ponee says:

"Please step back and read his past in the dinar world  -- Dinar Recaps has them archived."
"You can find ALL of posts where he has called the same thing over and over.  Stop telling him how wonderful he is for deceiving you."
and the CON MAN will continue into 2014
THANK YOU PONEE, THIS WAS A VERY GOOD AND A VERY
ENLIGHTENING POST.

ponee,
We can only hope that those that go to recaps will come here and see it. I found my way here and I am so glad I did!
TONY HAS CALLED IT ! WE HAVE AN RV -- WE WILL SEE IT SOON -- Here are SEVERAL Posts from 2011 and 2012 where he said that it was TOTALLY DONE!  230677302 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:41 pm

You were right Meme, here we are deep into the first quarter of 2014 and Tony is still here lying to his sheeple over and over

SOME MORE SNIPPETS FROM TONY

5-5-2011 – “everyone should expect to see this at Midnight (last night). Iraqi’s were paid today.”

4-21-2011 – “Maliki signed it [off on RV] several days ago, parliment voted on it yesterday and it was approved”

5-13-2011 – “I received absolute PROOF that this was supposed to happen 3days ago (scheduled to happen Thursday)…this should be the best Monday and weekend of your life…”

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum