Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Today I Am Grateful For...... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Today I Am Grateful For......

+7
Ponee
Ssmith
Horizon
Purpleskyz
alleyrose
Kevind53
Troyboy
11 posters

Go down

Today I Am Grateful For...... Empty Today I Am Grateful For......

Post by alleyrose Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:32 pm

4 healthy children and 4 healthy grandchildren and a roof over everyone's heads and food to eat!!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Today I Am Grateful For...... Empty Re: Today I Am Grateful For......

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:17 pm

I LOVE that Alley!

I am grateful that I was able to spend Sunday with all of the kids and grandsons and extended family. It was so nice to ALL be together. It really is ALL that matters when ALL is said and done.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Today I Am Grateful For...... 2245507099Today I Am Grateful For...... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 pm

That's awesome purps and so right!! Glad you had a nice break!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 pm

I am grateful for my amazing children who have never given me a single moment of intentional grief.

I am grateful that no matter how bad things get, I have family and friends to help me through.

I am grateful that I have a home to live in - food to eat - clothes to wear.  It may not have what I want but I have what i need and that is more than many.

I am grateful that I have enough to share with others even if it isn't in money.

I am grateful for those friendships that I have made on DD that have extended beyond the forum.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:35 pm

I am grateful that when my daughter had her accident that all that was damaged was her pride and her car.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 pm

You guys ROCK!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:26 pm

I am grateful for my wife, for God's bountiful provision, for our 6 children and 11 grandchildren ... but most of all I'm grateful I survived another Monday! bigsmile 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Today I Am Grateful For...... 2805820865  Today I Am Grateful For...... 2805820865  Today I Am Grateful For...... 2805820865  Today I Am Grateful For...... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 pm

LOL and we are grateful for you Kevin!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 am

This is good....we need to all stop and think of all the things we have to be grateful for...

When we are grateful for the things we have, then can be given more.....

I am thankful that I can Worship God freely....and know that Jesus died to forgive me so that I can have eternal life!

I am thankful for my wonderful Husband, my daughter, and step daughter. For my Son, I know his life ended early, but I am thankful for the time that God gave me to spend with him, and the wonderful memories he left behind.

I am thankful for 3 grandsons, and 1 grand daughter. They brighten my life up so much. 

I am thankful for two Wonderful Parents that raised me right.  I know there were many times I thought that they were wrong, but wish I would have listened to them more! I wish they were still here.

I am thankful I have a home, and food to eat.  My husband and I have jobs, and our health. 

Oh, I can't leave out my horses.  Thank the Lord I have them to ride.  Best therapy ever!

Praise God for my friends here at DD.  Just think how boring this dinar ride would be if we didn't have each other.  I love my friends here!

If we stop and think about it, we have more things than we realize, to be thankful for!

Today I Am Grateful For...... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Today I Am Grateful For...... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 am

Today I Am Grateful For...... 1044551_468554663243419_1639945864_n
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:37 am

That was beautiful Horizon thank you so much for adding to this!!

Purps AMEN to that!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 am

Yes Purpleskyz....SooooTrue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be Soooo.... Happy to hear....Go To The Bank!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this thread AlleyRose we need to stop and remember to be Thankful!!!!coffee 

Today I Am Grateful For...... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTHToEGf4h9FRnY4POyzZEpJo55vDSi-LS9g1s8IU4VBCMb0_s

Today I Am Grateful For...... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Today I Am Grateful For...... 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:54 am

Today I Am Grateful For...... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRfquM1-RbzwyFBfXmFxNR2Z-u1U4tsXgYh-biQj2X-rmNaa0qToday I Am Grateful For...... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQquGuJYOTD4CZoRoJI5kpxoDxD3lRIy8jXJa0ODObHi-B4p4XcZQ

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:01 am

Yep....and grateful to be living here in the USA.  We have our problems, but nothing compared to others.  Syria, for instance, comes to mind.  Can't forget the critters either.  Even the three cats.  None of which I asked for, but they chose my place to live.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:08 pm

I am grateful for the doctor's words yesterday as he explored places where man has never been before...."no cancer, no polyps, no stones, and no prostrate issues".

Praise be to God for his blessings!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:10 pm

AMEN WPSMIT!!!!   Thank you, Jesus for a good report !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Good news wpsmit, Praise the Lord!!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:46 pm

We all have times when our plans don’t work out. We get delayed, interrupted, and inconvenienced. It’s easy to get frustrated and fight against everything that doesn’t go our way. But I’ve learned that every interruption is not bad. Every closed door doesn’t mean you’re doing something wrong. Every delay doesn’t mean you’re not where you’re supposed to be. There is something I call a divine interruption where God, on purpose, will delay us to protect us from an accident. On purpose, He will close a door because it’s not His best. Sometimes, God will allow us to be inconvenienced so we can help someone else in need. We have to be willing to press through difficulty so we can be at the right place at the right time.

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Well said Horizon!! You guys are awesome and thank you for sharing!!

TODAY Thursday the 29/08/13 I am grateful I don't live in the middle east! I am grateful for my eyes so I can see and I am defs grateful for my hubby who gets up at 4 am to go to work and earn a living to support our family.

I am also very grateful to us dinarians for our ability to call BULLshit on the gurus babble and to support each other throughout this ride!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Today I am grateful for the birds singing outside! Their beautiful noise makes today seem pretty!

wpsmit - great news on your docs report!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Today, I am grateful for the time I spent alone with my teen age daughter. Love those special bonding moments with each of my girls. Treasured moments.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 pm

I am thankful that I am in here, and it finally looks like things are working right!!!!
Ponee you are wonderful!  Or did wpsmit let Doodoo get the rats out???
Whatever it is yeah...It is Back!!!!!Today I Am Grateful For...... 2834342768 

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Today Saturday the 31st August 2013 - I am grateful for the love I have for my brother, even though every day is difficult, it's what defines me as human! I love you my baby bro!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm

hello alleyrose..as usual, your hair looks marvelous... Ilikeyou  This is great that you have continued this thread all week. I think it should become a permanent daily thread here at ddd.

Second only to the love shared between parent/child is the love of our families. When all goes to hail in a hat basket, your family is all that you really have in life....Keep your brother in good graces.

And I too am grateful today for my only sibling, my big brother......he and I are very opposite in many ways, but very very much alike in so many other ways....I love him...like a brother.... Today I Am Grateful For...... 3508649203

oh, btw....tan me hide when I'm dead fred, tan me hide when I'm dead!
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:32 pm

I am grateful that the good Lord has given me another day on His Beautiful Earth.
I am grateful that my siblings and offspring are all healthy

I am grateful for my pet Meows2much, aka doodoo who loves me unconditionally as long as I feed him and he doesn't require me to lower the toilet seat after using

I am grateful that my ex and I are still good friends after knowing each other for 44 years and divorcing 9 years ago. Oh, btw she did require me to lower the toilet seat - HAHAHA

I am grateful for my best friend whose birthday is same day and year as my ex's (freaky) and his introducing me to the IQD. Without him I probably would probably not made it through some very trying times including various addictions. And also without whom I would not have made some very fine acquaintances on several dinar sites, especially DDD

I am grateful for the folks who made me "wake up and smell" the coffee re a certain Guru who had completely suckered me in with his level headed, non pie in the sky attitude toward the IQD and RV. I bit hook and line, but fortunately not sinker......

Last but not least I am grateful for Ponee and all of her great assistants who tirelessly and thanklessly keep this site operational and one of the best IQD sites out there.
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Dinarling how nice of you to visit us.  It is our pleasure to see you once again, however you must have a reason for this "change" since wpsmit was so gracious to bless us all this time.

I am grateful for you remarks re DDD and thank you for you support.  WE try to bring a little levity to the site occasionally and strive for the truth.  Your posts are welcome anytime.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Thanks, aksafeone..I was summonsed by wpsmit to join the fray going on on that other thread....My kind of thread.....I will soon go back to my still, I have a huge batch that should be ready soon, very soon, any minute now, sometime monday or tuesday at the latest.......well you know the rest of the story....See ya and keep up that fishin
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:22 pm

@wpsmit wrote:hello alleyrose..as usual, your hair looks marvelous... Ilikeyou  This is great that you have continued this thread all week. I think it should become a permanent daily thread here at ddd.

Second only to the love shared between parent/child is the love of our families. When all goes to hail in a hat basket, your family is all that you really have in life....Keep your brother in good graces.

And I too am grateful today for my only sibling, my big brother......he and I are very opposite in many ways, but very very much alike in so many other ways....I love him...like a brother.... Today I Am Grateful For...... 3508649203

oh, btw....tan me hide when I'm dead fred, tan me hide when I'm dead!
Hey there wpsmit, thanks for your kind words, I lost my brother last year and still struggle with it so that's why I am grateful for him.

Oh and the colonel put the lickin in the chicken BUT who put the roo in the stew?! hahahaahahah
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Sorry Alley, I missed your statement about your brother. I'm so sorry to hear he is gone and I know it must be very difficult to deal with. They say time heals all, and while I agree to a point, we never get healed from the loss of a loved one. My Dad passed away a weak after my youngest was born in 1984 and I still miss him. Regular days, holidays, birthdays, and really miss him during baseball and football seasons. He introduced me to these great sports, and we spent a lot of time watching the "tele" (not my Aussie dialect) and going to games together.

Well you put the roo in the stew, you beautiful Aussie, You did Today I Am Grateful For...... 2243815925

I do wish I could see your eyes though....I just love the ladies' eyes.....
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 pm

LOL yeah it's tough he was more like my son, my hubby and I raised him for most of his life and he was with us when he passed, but I manage to put a smile on my dial every day and get on with it!!

Nawwwwwwww you made me blush thanks wpsmit!! 

Today I Am Grateful For...... Z

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:16 am

Today Monday the 2nd of September I am grateful for my garden. Without it I am sure I would go nuts in these crazy times! I hate the damn snails though they keep eating my veges LOL!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:55 am

Today I'm grateful for my billiard teams, my teammates and friends, and for the ability God gave me to play as well as I do. Both my 8 ball and my 9 ball teams qualified last Monday night to play in the regional tournament next June.

Today I Am Grateful For...... 9k=

Last edited by wpsmit on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 am

bump

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 am

I am Thankful today to be back here with my friends after having a nice long weekend enjoying riding my horse, and relaxing!
Thank you Lord for Giving me my friends here on DDD!  :shootin the br 

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 am

Today I am grateful for family and for the opportunity to walk in faith with the Lord. I know that whatever happens, however things may look, He will be with me, and He will provide all I need to emerge on the other side in victory.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Today I Am Grateful For...... 2805820865  Today I Am Grateful For...... 2805820865  Today I Am Grateful For...... 2805820865  Today I Am Grateful For...... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Amen Kevin! I agree with you!!!!

Hebrews 11:1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

When you need My hand to move, look to My face first. Lean into your friendship with Me. For I am a stable rock beneath your feet, a strong tower that you can run into, your help and your shield. I am your song through the night and your light throughout the day. I lead you and guide you with My eye upon you.

My resources are endless; My love is unfailing and My strength has no boundaries. Throw yourself, your cares, your dreams, your hopes into My arms in a new way today. Turn your face to Me for those who trust in Me will never be disappointed.

Psalms 22:5 “They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.”

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Today Wednesday the 4th September 2013 I am grateful to Ponee for this platform where we can share our stories and just chill together even though I am always late!  And thank you to the members that have shared with us as we remember each and every day there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for!

wpsmit congrats on your victory!! Is that your team?

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Yes indeed, alleyrose my nine ball team. I'm the good looking blonde! Today I Am Grateful For...... 3508649203 Today I Am Grateful For...... 3508649203

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Woo hoo you go guys and gal!! Smashing lot you are too!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 am

Don't forget to give your thanks today!

Today I am thankful for my parents who brought me up in a Christian environment and instilled these verses (among many many others) in my mind:

Ephesians 6:2-3
King James Version (KJV)

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 am

I am grateful for the far numerous blessings I have been given. The people in my life, both near and afar. I am grateful that I am in some way able to help others even in some small way. I am grateful that I am able to ask for help for others too. I am grateful that God has a place for me even when I do not deserve.  Thank you Lord, god bless all of you and god bless America.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:05 am

Today I am grateful for technology. Computers, Tv's, Autos, my goodness, what would our ancestors think if they could come back for a visit? Well, they would be amazed at all the inventions since their time, but they might also be appalled at what the world is becoming. But I digress....I am also grateful for this still great country that I live in. I dare say I would not be allowed 1/2 of the freedom elsewhere that I'm allowed here.

I'm grateful for the ability to put a roof over my head, food on my table, and clear thoughts in my head.

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:34 am

@wpsmit wrote:Don't forget to give your thanks today!

Today I am thankful for my parents who brought me up in a Christian environment and instilled these verses (among many many others) in my mind:

Ephesians 6:2-3
King James Version (KJV)

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

This is really something to be Thankful for!  I was brought up in a Christian Home and had good Christian & honest values instilled in me also.  I thank God for my parents. My mom was a full time mom, and my dad worked.  Both of them took the time with us when we were growing up to be part of our lives, and taught us the values to make it in this world. They did not spare the rod, and that is were respect is also taught. They did not beat us, but when we were corrected we learned. We always knew we were loved.  My mom has been in Heaven for almost 10 years, and dad for just a little over a year, and how I wish they were still here, but I know they are in the best place they could be. I wish more people today raising kids had the same values and taught their children the values in life as my parents did me.

Thank you Lord for the Parents you gave me! 

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 am

Today I am thankful for the Family and Friends that I have.  For my home, my husband, children, and grandchildren!  My animals also, 8 horses, 2 dogs, and 2 cats, they all have their special personality! 
I am thankful that I can work from home, and not have to fight the drive to work each day.  From where I live, I have a good 30 to 45 min drive to the closest big town, so working from home is great.coffee 

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum