Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy

Go down

Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy Empty Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Economic Committee to summon CBI Governor over exchange rate policy
Posted: August 25, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Economic parliamentary hosts the Governor of the Central Bank

revealed the Economic Commission representative, on Saturday, the intention to host the central bank governor and agency Abdul Basit Turki “in order to develop correct policy in the next budget,” while believing that the bank failed to invest in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar.

He said the Commission’s decision Mahma Khalil at a press conference attended by “obelisk” “The committee will host meetings next governor of the central bank and agency Abdul Basit Turki and staff at the bank in order to develop correct policy in the next budget,” expected to “be a balancing of the Iraqi state in 2014 more than 130 billion dollars. “

He added that “the central bank failed to invest in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar,” referring to his committee “called for the central bank to work to raise the value of the dinar and the Iraqi currency against other currencies and develop a strategy just to give the dinar position correctly in order to improve the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and thus the purchasing value of the dinar and powerful citizen. “

http://bit.ly/1dgjWrs

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum