Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?!

+9
rfguy
zenon
pouncer7
bangbang
tomb22
gridkeeper
therealbutterfly
jimmydnar
DLWard
13 posters

Go down

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?! Empty Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?!

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 am

So many of us have always suspected our poor Trusting GURU's have been being fed what ever Market Makers would want us to think. Here is perhaps the first accurate Date of our RV from tony112.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------tt

Finally a rumor I can believe in:

from tony112

I for one know the exact moment this will be released. But first, let me digress. I trade Forex, Commodities and stocks for a living using technical analysis. Why? because after 3 years of trying to follow the fundamentals I realized it was next to impossible to be profitable. Getting any amount of MBA's, PHd's and government officials to agree on how a stock's price would behave just wasn't working. I only became profitable when I learned that all markets are manipulated by Market Makers. These include news media, dealers, brokers, promoters and of course the big name groups with enough cash to move markets. These people don't care about PE ratios, earnings, dividends, moving averages, fibonaccis, pivots or any other tool we use for analysis. Their only concerns are orders and profit and simply put, to get the profit they desire, they move the market with orders in the direction they need.

I fully believe that the gurus are getting the best information that the Market Makers and promoters WANT them to get and it is not the guru's fault that things don't materialize ... they were never intended to in the first place. Info comes out just at the right times so people get emotional and purchase a few more, then a few more ... then a few more and whisper to 2 friends, etc.. Done James Bond style, so we feel we are part of something special and amazing (which we are of course). Now why would these Market Makers do this? Well, if we feel they are the governments then obviously for increased tax revenue and economic stimulus. If we feel they are above the governments then obviously it is for more power and control.

We have seen in the past week how we were given advance notice of what to expect in the markets (didn't Okie say don't go long Oil?) ... amazing volatility. In one day, over a trillion dollars were lost on the US exchanges ... or were they? Remember someone had a 1B futures contract betting the markets would go down? I imagine they and others who invested the same are pretty happy right now. Money is not lost ... it is transfered amongst willing participants of the game. As I type now, CNN is stating that investors are trading on fear and emotion. That is EXACTLY what the Market Makers want.

So when will the new rate be released? That is simple my friend. As in all markets, whether currencies, futures or stocks, when the the Market Makers who told the promoters to go to work have reached their target and not a moment earlier. The fact that all known "lists" have been taken care of and yet we have no RV can only underline the fact that there is way more at play ... and that is oil, money and ultimately power. When the Powers in control have reached their target which is enough to meet their goals and plans, whatever those may be, we will see our number.

This is a great investment even if we have absolutely no control on it's outcome. Thank you to the promoters, gurus, mods and investors who willingly play the game. Kiss your spouse, hug your kids, pet the dog and relax knowing we can't trust anyone in the game until the rate is shown live and tradeable on Forex.

DLWard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?! Empty Re: Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 am

Did I miss something or I didn't see a date in this thread? LOL.

Back to top Go down

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?! Empty Good question, it answers itself when you read it again

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Sometimes no answer, says all it needs to say unfortunately.

DLWard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?! Empty Didn't See The Date ?

Post by jimmydnar Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Re Read the last 2 paragraphs chillout

jimmydnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?! Empty Re: Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?!

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 pm

it was posted here the other day by Tony.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gridkeeper Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 pm

And that is exactly what those in Control want everybody to think: 'Nothing happens that we don't control'.

Rubbish.

While certainly that is their goal. And certainly much of that goes on; that is not what is happening right now with the RV.

An enormous fight is going on. This is not the ordinary battles of big men trying to best each other in a world crap game.

No, this is the wresting of power from the 300 year reign of the Power Elite and returning it to the soveign nations around the world where it belongs.

The reason there is no RV yet, is because the RV will not fund without the Global Settlements first being in place.
Global Settlements Release means a whole new financial system based on a basket of currencies (all backed by precious metals and other reserves) that may or may not even include the dollar.

After all, what good will it be to run in and change out your Dinars for worthless fiat currency (which will be worthless in about 90 days in any case) when you can exchange them for solid gold backed U.S. Treasury Dollars?

The Global Settlements were expected to be in place by Monday (after many other attempts to get all the ducks lined up).
But as they move through the banking pipeline, blocks occur...some are technical issues, while others are created by the Greedy Elites which must be then surmounted and removed.

There is much more to this, but I won't bore you. Just consider that a great internal battle is occurring.
And some very courageous people are working very hard to get this accomplished. But because it is a true battle, nobody knows for sure the timing, though it is imminent. I do know the Global Settlements frontline 'warriors' expected it to be done by now. The biggest stumbling block lies in D.C.

Prayers and great imaginings are in serious order!

Sincerely,
gridkeeper

gridkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm

IMHO, one of the most accurate statements out there.

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bangbang Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 pm

In either scenario the fact remains that we are being fed information that the "powers that be" want us to hear. I'm not faulting the gurus for bringing the intel, I am faulting us for listening and taking it as the gospel. I truly believe that if all of the "intel" sites would close down for 30 days, the RV would occur. I know that there are thousands of people that would go through withdrawal and miss all of the drama that comes with built up hope being dashed weekly, but it would force many of us to pay attention to the things that are really important in our everyday lives. I have been guilty of falling into this trap as well, but it is time to move on and cross the "RV bridge" when we get to it. I'm not bashing anyone and believe that this will happen eventually, but I just think it is time for a dose of reality.

bangbang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 pm

I agree with Tony112. I have always believed that the Gurus work hard to bring what they believe is very real information. However, none of it has ever panned out, even at their "highest levels," which leads me to believe that there ARE other factors involved here which we neither understand nor control. I'm only surprised that the Gurus have not figured this out yet.

As for the global settlements, that's just One More Source to blame it on. When that is settled and still no RV, what will the next excuse be?

I am 100% positive this RV will take place, but until then, I'm getting off the roller coaster. The Powers That Be control this, and we can only wait.

pouncer7
pouncer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?! Empty bangbang

Post by zenon Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:49 pm

you are right on target with that statement. I have been in this for 6 +years and every year we go thru this same stuff......we are close....standing on it.....any min......top officials say its done.....etc....etc....etc. :happyjoy:

I agree with you that all these sites should be gone today....asap.

Yes the folks will have withdrawels crybaby but so be it. I have seen people do all sorts of things on speculation from a GURU......which is the wrong thing to do. I have also watched 2 friends have heart attacks and die over the stress from the sites. And in the end when the dinars were left to the children they sold them because this investment ruined there parents life and ultimatly killed them from the stress of it. Crying or Very sad

It is way past time for all these sites and gurus to go away and folks to get back to living and one day you will get a phone call or email that you may now go to the bank. crazyspin

The only website that may be of use is just a notification website that folks can sign up for an email or text or tweet so they can be notified when it is posted on the forex and is now tradeable. Very Happy

All the rest of this is just a waste of time and energy......and yes i have been on many sites and funny how they are all the same. Sometimes I think it is the same guru's just different names. Mad

Folks the best advice I can give is to keep your faith strong and get back to living and enjoy your life and family. There is no reason to stay on these sites and drag yourselves thru this day to day rant. chillout

God bless everyone Ilikeyou

Zenon

zenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bangbang Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Zenon,

Wow, over 6 years of this...I would have lost it by now.

Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary. An RV would be a nice anniversary present, but I'm not holding my breath.
Let's just hope that REASON will prevail and people will stop following the disapointment train.
It just hurts me to see so many really good hearted people being let down time after time
and enduring the stress that comes with it.

Unfortunately, we have no one to blame but ourselves. We need to make up our minds to be the
master of our own destiny (as much as we can) and have faith that God will allow the Good and Just
to prevail this time.

bangbang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?! Empty Tony is right

Post by rfguy Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Market valuations are erratic, the ups and downs in the valuations are exactly what Tony refers to. When their goal is reached you will see your number.

rfguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdoggie Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Mad Don't buy anymore and sell what you have before it dumps.

bigdoggie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Sell Dinars before it RVs?! Not sure what ur referring to big doggie!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Cathy; Ignore bigdoggie...'Nuff said
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:34 pm

bigdoggie wrote: Mad Don't buy anymore and sell what you have before it dumps.

Uh, if it goes up to even a penny, I'll cash in a little and be THRILLED!!!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down