Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open - Article supports a Float

Go down

Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open -  Article supports a Float Empty Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open - Article supports a Float

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:16 am

KAPERONI SAYS - Here is a great article again today that supports that the CBI is going to float the dinar. They are transitioning to "open monetary policy" or better known as "open market."

Here is the article..and subsequent IMF explanation of how this transition works and what is involved. This leaves little doubt that the dinar will rise gradually.

---------------------

Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open
|On 2013-08-20 | Writer Anthony David

Baghdad/Hamad Daham
The parliamentary Finance Committee stressed that "the primary cause of high dollar to Iraqi dinar lies in the political set by the Central Bank since the monetary policy pursued by the Central Bank with businesses and banks that deal with the Bank".

The Committee Member said Faleh Sari for daily "Alalam" that "the Central Bank told the House Finance Committee will follow the new theme mechanism will make a significant contribution in raising the value of Iraqi dinars before next June and will be the mechanism to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar."

He said in effect that "on the Central Bank to reduce the size of the companies that deal with money raised in the auction, which will lead to the reduction of the value of the dollar and rely on open monetary policy without complicated procedures and controls and opening wider the hopes of State banks. The banknote market has seen obvious variation in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alestiqama.com%2Fnews.php%3Fcat%3Dbusiness%26id%3D2816

So what does this mean? Here it is direct from the IMF...

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/issues5/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum