Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Misinformation? Greed? Deception? Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL

+15
ted
keyman
15Dinar
smith
JanJanB
insguy
gmahunni
onemore
goose11
PPR
hodgymoto
smoore
tampadinar
onelife
FREEWAY BILL
19 posters

Go down

Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL Empty Misinformation? Greed? Deception? Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:26 am

We have had a full menu of all of these things in the past week! Coins on the street, Coins NOT on the Street, IMF and WB wanting cut of RV, Obama wanting an additional cut of RV. Reports that it was absolutely heard on Iraqi TV. Reports that it was not. Millions of telephone calls all over the country asking "do you have anything new?"

PTR gurus fading away to recorded calls. Ridiculous Conference Call from People Invested that the British are coming! Okie teaming up for chats with Rich Queen who is scaring the bejesus out of people with all of the doom and gloom talk.

I feel like I am in a really bad early morning movie that you watch and just when you think you have the story line, it changes.

This morning I read BGG's farewell note. Here is a guy that has brought so much intel and now he is so frustrated that he is clamming up and refusing to participate any longer.

I have sources saying that we are in the moment and none of them can figure out what is going on. Why has it not happened?

This is why I warned of all of the guessing causing confusion. People now do not know what is real and what is fiction!

On PTR, Tony is ready to cash in and Dan is warning about getting too pumped up on what Tony (his partner) is telling you.

My recommendations are is to only post what you really really feel is good intel and leave the rest in your keyboard. Let's try to get this down to just the facts maham! Okie, stay on your own and distance yourself from RQ so that we can go back to looking for your post of what you know.

I am not leaving, I am going to spend my time calming the people that have been made so nervous about all of the BS that has been posted lately. People are confused!

The RV is coming! So Relaxx! Take a few days away from your computer.. You can't control it, so just let it happen.

Brokers report that they are having problems getting any more dinar. SOmething tells me that someone wants all of it sold in the US as possible so the taxes paid will be higher.

Just my opinion, for what it is worth.... You folks know me from my posts.... Nothing to worry about but this is getting to be a game of who can put out what the quickest!

Prayer helps stay calm......

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: Misinformation? Greed? Deception? Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL

Post by onelife Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 am

SPOT ON

Thanks for your post

onelife

Back to top Go down

Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: Misinformation? Greed? Deception? Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL

Post by tampadinar Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 am

I would rather have months of no "intel" than daily tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. When you cannot believe anything posted as intel what good is it? I still do not understand why some feel the need to feed this to us. FB thank you. I agree.

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by smoore Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:36 am

Freeway Bill,
I love to read your posts. You are on target and give hope. As always we must remember some trust in chariots and some in horses but we trust in the name of the lord our God.
Blessings to you,
Smoore

smoore

Back to top Go down

Post by hodgymoto Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 am

Thanks FreeWay,, It's turning into a Frenzy, not sure who to believe anymore. Common sense seems to be evading the many, although I've found myself getting caught up in it a time or two..

One has to wonder though "Where there Smoke, There's Fire"!!!

hodgymoto

Back to top Go down

Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL Empty Thanks Freeway Bill

Post by PPR Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 am

I was very disappointed to see BGG's last post at least "pre-RV" - I hope he has a change of heart and comes back, and I certainly hope he didn't leave b/c of this crazy bashing. These folks need to stay off and go post somewhere else if they aren't satisfied. They don't know who to trust and take out their frustration on the best and level headed resources.

I thought his posts and CC's had more ground to them than any others. I really think Okie, Dusty, Poppy, BGG, and that gang sounded like they had good info and that there were circumstances beyond their control that is holding this thing up.

Now, I don't know what the heck RQ is talking about and the posts are "wild" with Orwellian type of adventure. If that is coming now then Lord Jesus help us right now. Not sure if Okie is humoring RQ or if RQ has some reliability amidst the gloom and doom.

I would like to see this site set up as just a posting page from Okie and the other intel guys mentioned above. No responses, etc allowed - only their info. Helps keep things simple and keep the trolls from ripping those who are really trying to help. And, it keeps those who are just posting whopper stories off the board.

PPR

Back to top Go down

Post by goose11 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 am

FB...well said.

BGG is a big loss. Can you blame him? Okie will be next and I would not blame him either. We will soon be left w/ no one but the naysayers complaining that there is no intel. And the Guru's will be basked for being silent. They can't win.

I am amazed at the bashing that goes on.

You reap what you sow!

goose11

Back to top Go down

Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL Empty Thanks, Bill!

Post by onemore Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 am

I agree with you, Bill. Thx.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 am

FREEWAY BILL wrote:We have had a full menu of all of these things in the past week! Coins on the street, Coins NOT on the Street, IMF and WB wanting cut of RV, Obama wanting an additional cut of RV. Reports that it was absolutely heard on Iraqi TV. Reports that it was not. Millions of telephone calls all over the country asking "do you have anything new?"

PTR gurus fading away to recorded calls. Ridiculous Conference Call from People Invested that the British are coming! Okie teaming up for chats with Rich Queen who is scaring the bejesus out of people with all of the doom and gloom talk.

I feel like I am in a really bad early morning movie that you watch and just when you think you have the story line, it changes.

This morning I read BGG's farewell note. Here is a guy that has brought so much intel and now he is so frustrated that he is clamming up and refusing to participate any longer.

I have sources saying that we are in the moment and none of them can figure out what is going on. Why has it not happened?

This is why I warned of all of the guessing causing confusion. People now do not know what is real and what is fiction!

On PTR, Tony is ready to cash in and Dan is warning about getting too pumped up on what Tony (his partner) is telling you.

My recommendations are is to only post what you really really feel is good intel and leave the rest in your keyboard. Let's try to get this down to just the facts maham! Okie, stay on your own and distance yourself from RQ so that we can go back to looking for your post of what you know.

I am not leaving, I am going to spend my time calming the people that have been made so nervous about all of the BS that has been posted lately. People are confused!

The RV is coming! So Relaxx! Take a few days away from your computer.. You can't control it, so just let it happen.

Brokers report that they are having problems getting any more dinar. SOmething tells me that someone wants all of it sold in the US as possible so the taxes paid will be higher.

Just my opinion, for what it is worth.... You folks know me from my posts.... Nothing to worry about but this is getting to be a game of who can put out what the quickest!

GOD BLESS THE USA

God Bless You, FB! Once again, you rise to the occasion to help dispel confusion and calm the frenzy that swirls around us! I'm so glad you are staying, will miss BGG and his leadership TREMENDOUSLY, and like you, feel like it's more important to have a SMALL amount of ACCURATE info. than a whole lot of hype and speculation.
While I recognize that the entire investment is speculative, we are not at the point where we want someone's "opinion." You're right on in your assessment of how this train appears to have derailed a bit, but I also believe that can be remedied. I felt "shock waves" with BGG's goodbye and I'm sure they were felt by many others. Enough to "jolt" us back to reality and be a bit more discerning of what we "swallow."
Thank you, FB for remaining consistent in this investment and being the voice of calm in the storm. Your words steady, your faith inspires, and you have been the breathe of fresh air we all need from time to time!
THANK YOU!
GmaHunni
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 am

tampadinar wrote:I would rather have months of no "intel" than daily tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. When you cannot believe anything posted as intel what good is it? I still do not understand why some feel the need to feed this to us. FB thank you. I agree.

AMEN!!!!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 am

the storm before the calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:52 am

Instead of getting all bent out of shape about BBG signing off, you may want to re-read the part where it says Pre RV. Maybe that's just another way of saying I shall be talking to you again real soon?

He also said his information was very hot.

I have had to be pretty quiet the last few days, was best I didn't put this stuff out - it's way too hot...so good, it really doesn't matter anymore.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1UjD5fik3

Who knows, at least it's better than the gloom and doom RQ has been posting.

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:56 am

Good advise.

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 am

insguy wrote:Instead of getting all bent out of shape about BBG signing off, you may want to re-read the part where it says Pre RV. Maybe that's just another way of saying I shall be talking to you again real soon?

He also said his information was very hot.

I have had to be pretty quiet the last few days, was best I didn't put this stuff out - it's way too hot...so good, it really doesn't matter anymore.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1UjD5fik3

Who knows, at least it's better than the gloom and doom RQ has been posting.

I hear you. I re-read BGG's words several times, and I didn't miss those hopeful words. However, I still came away with a "sense" that BGG was down and it didn't feel "good" to me. I appreciate your positive perspective on it, but I suppose that I feel like we've lost some "balance" by losing BGG. I suppose only BGG himself could clarify this. Perhaps both perspectives are correct. BGG knows!
Smile Be Blessed!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JanJanB Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 am

I am in complete agreement!!! Thanks for the post. :cheers:

JanJanB

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 am

FREEWAY BILL wrote:We have had a full menu of all of these things in the past week! Coins on the street, Coins NOT on the Street, IMF and WB wanting cut of RV, Obama wanting an additional cut of RV. Reports that it was absolutely heard on Iraqi TV. Reports that it was not. Millions of telephone calls all over the country asking "do you have anything new?"

GOD BLESS THE USA

HERE ARE SCRIPTURES THAT BACK UP YOUR POST:

PHILIPPIANS 4:6,7, 8, 9,13.

"BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION, WITH THANKSGIVING, LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN TO GOD; AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS."

NOW, ALL...PICK UP YOUR BIBLE AND READ THE REST OF IT...8 AND 9, AND 13.

HANG IN THERE, EVERYONE...THIS IS COMING AND IT'S BEEN A REALLY AMAZING TEST IN FAITH.

THANKS, FWB!

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:34 am

Thanks Freeway Bill, I got up and felt like hurting someone and you calmed me down! 8)
So keep the cards and letters coming... have a great day!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL Empty Freeway - thanks, again!!

Post by keyman Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 am

Freeway, thanks, again, for a complete, concise posting. Too many "GURU's" are out there with their SWAGs (Super Wild Assed Guesses) and no one can believe some of them, anymore. They can only cry WOLF!! so many times until they just sound like bleating goats. I, too, believe that this RV is right around the corner. However, right around the corner for some of us could be in the next 6 months. Too many people are waiting with bated breath for the RV to happen imminently, and are disappointed and, if you believe some of the other posts, suicidal about the RV. Come on, folks, this is really getting ridiculous.

But, who know, it's coming up on 10:00am, here, and, according to some "intel sources," it could happen momentarily. 🎅 And I guess I'll believe in Santa again, too.

Thanks for being you!

keyman

Back to top Go down

Post by ted Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! A voice of reason in a sea of confusion. God Bless You for this post. I hope EVERYONE reads this!
Deb

ted

Back to top Go down

Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL Empty tlbear

Post by tlbear Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Thank you for a voice of sanity and faith. People we need more of faith and endurance thru our Lord above. Everyone has an oppinion thats ok but the fact remain that when God is ready it will happen. Thank you again Freeway Bill in reminding us that prayer is a very calming and powerful thing.

tlbear

Back to top Go down

Post by thegreentreesmusic Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:46 pm

great on point
snapshot of this week's Dinar world!

thanks freeway bill,
for help keeping everyone grounded,
and priorities in proper place.

thegreentreesmusic

Back to top Go down

Misinformation?  Greed?  Deception?  Pumping? What? .... FREEWAY BILL Empty THANKS to you. Lost BGG for the mess re: bad ones writing hundreds of websites/CC's.. Okie was good and now with very dangerous Rich Queen. People need to read your message - and stop.

Post by Dinarnino Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm

smith wrote:

GOD BLESS THE USA

HERE ARE SCRIPTURES THAT BACK UP YOUR POST:

PHILIPPIANS 4:6,7, 8, 9,13.

"BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION, WITH THANKSGIVING, LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN TO GOD; AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS."

NOW, ALL...PICK UP YOUR BIBLE AND READ THE REST OF IT...8 AND 9, AND 13.

HANG IN THERE, EVERYONE...THIS IS COMING AND IT'S BEEN A REALLY AMAZING TEST IN FAITH.

THANKS, FWB!

Dinarnino

Back to top Go down

Post by free@thepump Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 pm

GREAT POST FB. THANKS!!!! Laughing
free@thepump
free@thepump

http://tjhk1@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum