Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

12thman -- Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

12thman -- Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well

3 posters

Go down

12thman -- Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well Empty 12thman -- Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 am

8-19-2013 Intel Guru 12thMan Spoke with my Aggie buddy and main HR...They have been in contact with their UST and IMF contacts today. Neither contacts know each other by the way. Both stated that it was to be done and we should have already been going to the banks. Both parties are frustrated that this process has not yet shown itself.

Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well. Apparently the system isn't moving as fast as the world would like. Both contacts state that today into tomorrow looks very good. The core group that's working on getting the system caught up have been working non stop to get this done. It was also mentioned that the rates are at the banks and both are high.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

12thman -- Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well Empty Re: 12thman -- Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well

Post by catman Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:31 am

I think somebody must be high.  Can't believe people accept that the banks have the rates and others know what they are.  If banks get a heads up on the rates for currency RVs I'll have to get a job at a bank.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

12thman -- Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well Empty Re: 12thman -- Confirmation on the countries being processed is real as well

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:41 pm

I'm betting he got his confirmation from the "Wife In The Know!"  Since they are such great pals, I'm betting her husband told her and she confirmed it with this clown.  THEY ganged up on us before to feed us their balderdash and it looks like he is shoveling more our way now. 

If the banks know, then their secret isn't a secret any more because I know that there has to be at least one bank employee who will tell - there always is.  That shoots down all of the "no one knows" theories that have been forwarded to us all of these years.  Who says banks can keep a secret?  Hah.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum