Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY

+45
moonstarz
Jayzze
bigmac50
Zig
Ethel Biscuit
Izie
dlundmark8
Aculeus5
Purpleskyz
Kasran
Bro_Vince
Levitations
chilimama
MarcusCurtis
RamblerNash
TNTBS
Sam I Am
Chaz
POINTMAN88
Toby1
parrott58
T&M Dinar
crazyjerry123
Mayo-queen
Ssmith
DruidTroy
KAMiller013
RalphGreg
Goldiegirl
Saint
Kingkong_Thailand
Eulalie
Ardent
KayKay
bear bear
TehyaTaini
alleyrose
lumpdoo
Terbo56
Meme
Horizon
abby ann
Kevind53
Blexum
Ponee
49 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 Empty Re: WELCOME to DINAR DAILY

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:30 pm

BIG MAC50, welcome- It has been a hard ride for most of us here, but we are all veterans, so whatever the gurus try to tell you and say, pay no attention to any of 'em' I've got a pet possum that knows more than they do- Kick off  yer shoes, and relax- You're home, now!!! bigsmile WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 2834342768

Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 Empty Help! Family member sucked in.

Post by moonstarz Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 pm

I am new to all of this and came to you by way of a message I sent to Purpleskyz on Facebook. I am using a different profile name because I have family members who have bought into the Guru B.S. lock stock and barrel. I can imagine some of those people are on this board to see who they will accuse of being cabal, 3D, Dark energy or whatever they can come up with at the moment. 

It started when Phillip Tilton posted a message from, "FROM ONE WHO LOVES ALL", in the post they mentioned that they used to post as ZAP. I remember that my family member used to read Office of Poofness and Zap took over the website or something like that. I found the real name of the person Jerzy Babkowski. That is how I found Purpleskyz and her website Out of Mind. I realized we were friends on Facebook and asked her for help understanding all of this. She in turn turned me on to this board. 

My family member, like so many of those in Philip Tiltons Outlaw group are putting their lives on hold or making life decisions based on dreaming of all the money they are going to come into. They think they are special because they have a humanitarian/spiritual aspect to their group which makes them more special then everyone else. They have the folks in their group writing out all kinds of ideas for humanitarian foundations so on and so forth. They believe they will get more money or a better rate exchange than everyone else because of their humanitarian plans. 

They mention the "Elders" and Kent Dunn talks to the Galitics. Everyone seems to have secret intel but never shares names or proof of anything. I see posts written that completely contradicts whatever point they try to make within the same post. And everyone thinks these these posts are great! Is it just me? Or Am I losing my mind? I don't get it. Please shed some light in my direction.
moonstarz
moonstarz

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:19 pm

moonstarz wrote:
Welcome to Dinar Daily!

I am new to all of this and came to you by way of a message I sent to Purpleskyz on Facebook. I am using a different profile name because I have family members who have bought into the Guru B.S. lock stock and barrel. I can imagine some of those people are on this board to see who they will accuse of being cabal, 3D, Dark energy or whatever they can come up with at the moment. 

Everybody who says it's a scam is dark cabal! LOL

It started when Phillip Tilton posted a message from, "FROM ONE WHO LOVES ALL", in the post they mentioned that they used to post as ZAP. I remember that my family member used to read Office of Poofness and Zap took over the website or something like that. I found the real name of the person Jerzy Babkowski. That is how I found Purpleskyz and her website Out of Mind. I realized we were friends on Facebook and asked her for help understanding all of this. She in turn turned me on to this board. 

PurpleSkyz and DinarDaily sites aren't Jerzy Babkowski friendly...And he knows it! There are too many people that see through the lies...and say so. That's the part Jerzy doesn't like do much.

My family member, like so many of those in Philip Tiltons Outlaw group are putting their lives on hold or making life decisions based on dreaming of all the money they are going to come into. They think they are special because they have a humanitarian/spiritual aspect to their group which makes them more special then everyone else. They have the folks in their group writing out all kinds of ideas for humanitarian foundations so on and so forth. They believe they will get more money or a better rate exchange than everyone else because of their humanitarian plans.

Have you asked them to show you the documents on all that yet? 

They mention the "Elders" and Kent Dunn talks to the Galitics. Everyone seems to have secret intel but never shares names or proof of anything. I see posts written that completely contradicts whatever point they try to make within the same post. And everyone thinks these these posts are great! Is it just me? Or Am I losing my mind? I don't get it. Please shed some light in my direction.

Your not losing your mind.

Welcome to the DARK side!

We shine the light on these cockroaches and watch them scatter!

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:15 am

Hi moonstarz, and welcome.  We've been dealing with people like you and your family for years.  Sometimes it takes a while for the light to come on, and some people never do see the light.  But we keep the truth out there for people who want it.  I'd like to invite you to check out Iraq Currency Watch and the Sam I Am Archives (links on the left) in addition to the daily posts here at DD.  ICW also has a YouTube channel that could prove helpful.  Good luck to you!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Booth Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:31 am

Those that think they are better than anyone else just because they are doing humanitarian projects need to remember one thing...We have to leave EGO behind or we get NOTHING eys It has to be from the heart ❤

Alison Booth

Back to top Go down

Post by alofter Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:25 am

Love and blessings everyone 🙏❤

alofter

ADMIN likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:17 am

Welcome alofter! Thanks for joining

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 2245507099WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

alofter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:01 pm

Welcome @alofter!  Nice to have you here with us!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

alofter likes this post

Back to top Go down

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 4 Empty New to this

Post by jonstuff Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:57 pm

Hello everyone I am new to all of this and I've had some crazy experiences to say the least in the last few years and im trying to just make sense of everything  so any information I can get at all would be a blessing hope everyone is having a blessed day

jonstuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum