Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Catherine's two cents' worth! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Catherine's two cents' worth!

5 posters

Go down

Catherine's two cents' worth! Empty Catherine's two cents' worth!

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 am

I have read quite a bit in here that has alluded to people and/or "gurus" and/or Dinar dealers pitching/pumping or whatever to get us all hyped and crazed so we run to buy more Dinars!!!!! NOT TRUE in my world. The ones I have heard from have actually said or written and yes, some directly to me (from a Dinar dealer that is 1,000% grounded!) to NOT go buy more Dinars!!! I cannot count how many times I have read or heard that. I cannot think of ANYONE who said hey go buy more! Even the Dinar dealer himself almost talked me OUT of it since he was sensing I was edgy lol like "I gotta have more...might RV tomorrow!" So before this is a book know this: MANY people have said do NOT buy more, only do what is comfortable for YOU, do NOT go beyond your means etc. NUFF SAID?! Dinar Inc is my dealer btw. THEY ROCK! 🎅 threadsneaker
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Catherine's two cents' worth! Empty Re: Catherine's two cents' worth!

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:13 am

I get the feeling Dinar Inc. is in this for the long haul not just "oh hurry before it RVs!!!" They will still be buying/selling as they have for 4.5 years. I *forgot!* that it is a currency and people need it when they go to Iraq for one example...guess I had tunnel vision :shock: that it was ONLY all about the RV!!!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:15 am

Are you a Pumper? :shock: Your last sentence promoting your Dealer got me curious. :geek: I think a big problem is when you tell someone(that's not an adult) not to do something, what's the first thing they do? And there's your answer. Whether they tell people not to or that they should, people are going to do whatever they want to do with their money. Whether they can afford it or not.

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 am

Nope at pumpin'-I just like to pass on info re: good business people like I consider them to be. I don't think for a minute they were trying reverse psychology on me at all. Actually I added my 2nd post in reply to someone's post but they deleted it! and then went somewhere else to post about liking to wear girls underwear?!?? :shock: :shock:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Catherine's two cents' worth! Empty Does this remind you...

Post by warvet91 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 am

...of Christmas Eve and you have the milk and chocolate chip cookies on the table with a note to santa as you fall asleep waiting for him on your dad's lazy boy?
warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 am

??????? :cyclops:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:50 am

Catherine, while it may not be true in your world, it is certainly a true fact in the dinar world. There are many sites and people on them that are there for the sole purpose of driving up sales. If you cant see that by now, I cant help you. I have seen people in the chat room even state they are going to go buy more on reserves or not pay a bill in order to get some more because 'its gonna happen this week!" Year after year, month after month, day after day, for over 8 years, this has been the case. Tho sadly, its much much worse in the most recent years.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 am

I have thought about those who benefit the most by utilizing a system of timed mis-information directed to as many as possible that would encourage the greatest purchase of Iraq dinar for a purpose.

Globally, (excluding Iraq) the most benefit derived from the RV will be to the benefit of the United States. As many have already stated, the United States has brokered a deal with Iraq to exchange oil at a rate touted to be six (6) dinar per barrel or in some forums $34.00/barrel.

Just for argument sake, assume the United States owns or controls 6 Trillion Iraq dinar due to combined UST ownership and what we turn in to the UST post RV. Also assume the RV takes place at $5.00 (just a guess not a rate)…

Won’t the US then control the equivalent of almost (1) Trillion barrels of Iraq oil to broker globally!

If the average price of oil is only $90/barrel over the foreseeable future, the US stands to make a lot of money that can be used to offset the deficit, share with global partners or simply carry on as they have been. There is no doubt that the US stands to gain trillions.

Now I pose the question; Does it benefit the United States government to; … 1) do whatever is necessary to encourage the purchase of dinar and, 2) drag the process out as long as possible.

Answer: A resounding yes and intel gatherers with contacts (such as Okie, PTR and others) are the some of the very best conduits to utilize.

This could easily be accomplished by government, or even banking contacts being given mis-information (a stream of half truths) from some level above them. These individuals then pass the information along to their contacts, people like Dan, Tony and other dinar intel gatherers.

Such mis-information would (as it already has) encourage continued purchasing of large amounts of dinar over a greater period of time, thereby benefiting the United States more each day.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum