Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Where I think we are DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Where I think we are

Go down

Where I think we are Empty Where I think we are

Post by rick152 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 pm

First thing I will say here is that i love you all. This post might not be to you're liking but this needs to be said, as no one else is saying it really, out loud. For the most part the "Dinarian" is a follower that only wants to hear "IT'S DONE"  Heck I want to hear it's done. I want to go to the bank and move on, just like everyone else. The truth actually is that as long as people listen to and rely on every syllable uttered by the "so called" leaders in this adventure, those utterances will continue and guaranteed non-stop get more and more hyper. This does nothing more than to get peoples hopes up to be dashed once again.

Hello folks I have been quiet for some time now, for the most part because of all the hype put out. I truly hate that the few lead everyone else into getting all excited but they haven't a clue.  That's right I said they haven't clue. That is not to say that there may be a little info that comes that is somewhat true but, after-all there is a little truth in every lie, for the most part it's mostly hogwash. (Except news stories if interrupted properly)

I have been in this for only a short time by comparison, since late 2010.  EVERY SINGLE WEEK SINCE 2010 IT HAS HAPPENED, WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN, HAS IN COUNTRY RV'D, THE CARDS HAVE BEEN LOADED AND, IRAQI'S ARE DANCING IN THE STREETS. The fact is very simple as to why we have not seen a RV, TIMING. It's not the right time yet. There are NO computer gliches, Maliki, Obama, the Chinese or, the penguins of Antarctica are not holding up anything

When are the bulk of the dinarians going to say enough is enough? Who knows?

Any way Where are we? IMO we are looking at Iraq a newly free and very wealthy nation, their politicians do not agree with the dropping / deleting the zeros but then again when do any group of people completely agree on any topic? Here is where I think we really are.  Iraq has been set up by the PTB, ie; the U.S. and the allies to make something happen, NOT for you and I but for themselves. These entities, (along with lest we forget the money powers like the Rothschilds' and such to make money, no not by taking the oil but by having a huge hand in the marketing of that oil, lets not forget that there is a huge amount of potential farmland plus any and all other mineral value, (BTW as to that I have zero belief in any diamonds, Iraq has not the type of geology required) All of this entire thing has been setup for a reason and not what I truly would like to think and that's the freeing of 25 million people from total tyranny but to see what somebody can get.

Again I say We mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, But the truly sad part to me is that so many hang on every word like God is saying "IT'S DONE"  He has not because when he does it will be done. Too many sit day by day and have their lives totally engulfed in this RV forsaking everything, passing on every other opportunity that has been set before them. Missing out on LIFE. I am not saying that everyone should turn the computer off, there is no way to learn from that but, step back and assess what else can you do also?

Last September my life basically was ripped right out from under me. I did see, hear and learn from all the talk on these sites I just didn't sit and rely on something to happen with the dinar, hoped? sure, thought? absolutely, but let it devour my being? Not a chance in heck. I stepped aside and did something for myself and have completely turned everything around again and now am in a better position than I was. It did take a 2300 mile exodus from the place I was but still the same...

I truly believe in my heart that we are going to see the dinar and Iraq become a world power in monetary position. MY FACT comes in that the Bible says quite clearly that Babylon will rise from the ashes to become so. That I do count on.  Babylon is Baghdad. So I don't need to have a 27 / 7 fix like a junkie on dope. 

Believe, don't not expect. dream do not delude yourself that in the next 13 seconds you are going to handed unheard of riches. DO go out and do something for yourself and others beside sit in disbelief every morning that you do not get that e-mail.  PLEASE!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where I think we are Empty Re: Where I think we are

Post by Horizon on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Well said Rick152, you are so right!  This is an investment that takes time, and one day it will come. 
I have always had the thought that, "God can't give you something more, if you don't like and appreciate what you have now".  
I read and have learned to laugh at this guru stuff, it don't take much for me to learn after a few empty guru, "it's gonna happen tomorrow", to know take it with a grain of salt.
 I hope this thread of yours will help those that are new or that just have loss hope, or believe the Guru stories.

Where I think we are Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Where I think we are 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where I think we are Empty Re: Where I think we are

Post by Jayzze on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm

rick  much  of what you say is true and i will go further m does control  a lot more then you state besides ruling with fear as a dictator iraq is one  of the most currup nations in the  world. his stealing of billions  paying the goi money for there votes.having the auctions set up thru certain banks so money could end up in iran and syria. why should things change they are all making money while the iraqis staveand have min electric. i laugh when certain gurus  claim how all these major  companies are going to set up in iraq this is a joke but many have pulled out due to lack of stability no currecy and the high rate of payoffs  that are required to do bus.  this is only the tip of the problems . you also have the goi and there so called experts  with the  bought degrees  that have no freaken clue on anything. so are we close well i would start lining up in the banks parking lots to cash in but make sure you have enough food and cloths  you will be there a very long time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum