Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast

2 posters

Go down

The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast Empty The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:55 pm

The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast

10-08-2013
Twilight News

A source in the party, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on Saturday, the existence of intent to re-Iraqi President Jalal Talabani in the country after the Eid al-Fitr.

The source said in an interview with "Twilight News" that "senior leaders in the party, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan talking about intentions and perhaps also preparations for the return of President Jalal Talabani to the country."

The source, who asked not to refer to named to the sensitivity of the issue that "it is likely that this step is done in a maximum period of two weeks shortly after Eid al-Fitr holiday."

The source, who declined to give further details, saying only that "the current health status of Talabani allows moving to the country and the completion of receiving treatment," he said, stressing that "the aircraft will be reduced by Talabani will go immediately to Sulaymaniyah."

Iraqi President Jalal Talabani had suffered a stroke mid-December last year, and since then transfer to a German hospital for treatment.

He called the Supreme Judicial Council on May 13 last Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi take legal action regarding the absence of President Jalal Talabani for his position.

Iraqi law stipulates that in the event of confirmation of physicians similar to the President of the Republic of healing and its ability to carry out its work, it is absent presidential office is not considered free and can, according to the return it to fill the office that replaced during the period of absence his deputy Khudair Alkhozai.

Reports speak quite a few time ago that Talabani's absence from the political arena leave a clear impact on the general political situation in Iraq, as well as the impact significantly on the internal situation of his party.

http://iraqidinarchat.net/?p=21517

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast Empty Re: The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Wait, I thought they were going to announce his death after EID?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast Empty Re: The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:55 pm

I called BS on that when they said it ... just like the ones that said he was dead months ago ...
The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast 2805820865  The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast 2805820865  The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast 2805820865  The source of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talabani talks about the return to Iraq after the feast 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum