Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq

Go down

UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq Empty UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:25 pm

UN economist: the scourge of corruption and the underdeveloped banking system hinders investment in Iraq

Saturday, August 10 / August 2013 11:49

[Baghdad - where]

Industrial development expert said at the United Nations [UNIDO] Ali al-Sudani said "the scourge of corruption hinder investment in Iraq."

Observers had economic Chan stressed that many obstacles still prevent investors from entering Iraq, foremost of bureaucracy and corruption, decaying infrastructure and other legislative and economic problems.

He said the Sudanese in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "out of Iraq from Chapter VII is an important event and embarrassment in the history of modern Iraq and a means important to bring about developments and gears quality levels of technological and scientific in all economic sectors, research and scientific, he also gives the sector financial and banking sector greater freedom and more credibility in dealing with global banks and in a form which provides financial cover depends upon by the foreign investor to enter into a large and important projects in Iraq. "

The Sudanese that "the scourge of corruption hinder this trend and will undermine the tireless efforts that are being made ​​in the process, because the financial and banking system in Iraq is old and suffers backward and reluctance in its procedures and ways to interact with the global banking system, which would be a burden plus the Iraqi economy and a new factor contributing to the the funding of terrorism on the one hand and activate and raise levels of corruption in Iraq, on the other hand. "

He added that "the seventh item is not a major factor in the reluctance of foreign investors to enter the Iraqi market, but there are many factors, most notably the absence of mechanisms to control and audit in all respects and mechanisms of governance and strategies in projects implemented or are in the pipeline, and the spread of corruption in all walks of life has led to prevent international companies from Germany and Japan and America that are subject to standards of transparency and governance and accountability in all of its pollution does not allow its name to the draft of a corrupt nature from afar or nearby. "

The expert pointed out the economic internationalist that "the role of the Iraqi government, unfortunately, the role of an observer only and no proactive steps in the field of investment, it is a dominant feature of all sectors faced by vulnerable and fragmented in the planning and the correct setting of the requirements for success, such as security sectors, administrative and economic."

He called on the Sudanese government to "activate investment in Iraq through the strategies and mechanisms of clear-paced and timetable of implementation to become Iraq and attractive destination for investment and not repulsive to him, in addition to moving away from traditional methods of dry in investment promotion and marketing is limited to posters and international conferences ineffective and trade fairs limited to two or three countries like Iran and Turkey. "

Sudanese concluded his speech by saying that "the role of the state must begin Petrchin the banking and financial sector to make it able to provide financial guarantees easy handling and guaranteed security and controlled in terms of distancing itself from the financing of terrorism in all its forms.

And was a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Nahida Daini described in a press statement for [where] investment in Iraq as [semi Dead] because of the restrictions imposed on him because he is progressing very slow because of the restrictions imposed on the investment law, as well as the reluctance of investment projects because of overlapping of powers between the Government Center and الاستمثار Authority and the powers of the provinces as well as the lack of money and security and stability and holding conferences and seminars and visits to Arab countries are just protocols and not with a view to investment, "according to its expression.

She noted that "We can not do investment only after the creation of the appropriate environment to him through the provision of funds and change investment law in line with giving full powers to create the elements of an efficient and effective as well as providing land appropriate, since much of the territory belonging to the ministries It is difficult to obtain, as well as the existence of financial and administrative corruption, all of which contributed to the lack of a suitable environment for Asttosmar. "

The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad has warned Iraq on October 9 last 2012 endanger the economy because of its reliance on oil revenues alone, announcing at the same time that Iraq's economy has achieved a growth of 9.6% in 2011, according to the report issued by the Regional Economic Development Project Trade Tijara of the U.S. Agency for International Development. ended.

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum