Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball

5 posters

Go down

What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball Empty Re: What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:54 am

"Hairball" wrote:

Everyone knows that the issue we debate every single day a new article comes out is the issue concerning the translation of the phrase "delete the zeroes" and what it means. I may have just stumbled upon something pretty remarkable yet so simple...let me explain.

The issue has never been one of translation but one of the true meaning of the translation. It got me to thinking about how to find out the meaning of the words in Arabic. So here is what I did...
Knowing that dictionaries give us the meaning of words, I thought about trying to look up the meanings of the words in Arabic. I went to dictionary.com and found the section where you can translate words and phrases from one language to another. I set the translation parameters at "English to Arabic" and typed in the phrase "delete the zeroes" and hit translate. What I got back was this " حذف الاصفار". I then switched the parameters from "English to Arabic", copied and pasted the Arabic phrase "حذف الاصفار" and hit translate. The result almost knocked me off my chair! The result was..."leading zeroes"!!!!

See, a translation in Google just tells us the English words but it doesn't give us meaning...only dictionaries do! So the meaning of the phrase "delete the zeroes" is translated "leading zeroes"! This is a game changer folks! This means the nominal value! Every time they have been mentioning "delete the zeroes", they have been meaning the "leading zeroes" from the nominal rate which turns .00086 to .86!!!!

You can try this for yourself folks by going to dictionary.com and following the above directions....GO RV BABY!!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball Empty Re: What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball

Post by andy1979uk Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:22 pm

I like this but why are they telling everyone? And a lop still gives the same outcome! Hopeful but today I'm a lopper!
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:34 pm

They've been telling everyone all along that they would delete the leading zero's. It's just that they have been saying it in Arabic, and the on line translators have been mistranslating it all along, kinda like the watermelons and electrodes. Some much smarter news based folks have indicated this to be the case for some time, that delete the zeros does not indicate a lop, but an increase in value. That is the 25K dinar note does not become a 25 dinar note, but rather the value of the dinar increases from .00086 to .86. Their reserves can certainly support such a value, maybe as much as $4.00 with no strain.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball 2805820865  What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball 2805820865  What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball 2805820865  What is the true meaning of these Iraqi Translations ? by Hairball 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm

HAIRBALL? HAIRBALL? YUCK I hate hairballs!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:34 pm

I hope so kevin!
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:54 pm

1 dollar at the 1160 rate equals  (get this one) .000862.   1divided by 1160 = .000862

Now "lead" the zeros or "delete" the zeros, which ever you wish and the equation becomes....

ready?

backwards ....000862 times 1160 = .99992    We come back to the dollar where we stand right now.

Doing the other backwards   .862 (3 zeros gone) times the original 1160 (from whence we came) and the new number comes out

.862 times 1160 = 999.92     This could coincide with some of the astronomical numbers we have heard in the past  and be a $9 dollar + Rv.  But who knows.

I believe that considering the wealth of Iraq they could support this rate

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:11 pm

I just want to know why do this and give it away instead of lop?
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:18 pm

andy1979uk wrote:I just want to know why do this and give it away instead of lop?
Because the rest of the world had / has to be prepared for an emerging middle eastern / basically Arabic nation jumping onto the world stage. Otherwise no one or at least very few would believe or lend any type credibility to the position they WILL and I do mean WILL be stepping into.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Yeah I share that same theory aswell... It's hard to maintain credability once you ve pulled the rug under everyone
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum