Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications

+8
boydrowland1
bangbang
dinarling77
gmahunni
Thewanderingjew
smith
rosienogg
Houndog
12 posters

Go down

Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications Empty Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications

Post by Houndog Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 pm

I guess everybody was too busy anxiously trolling Dinar sites for RV updates to notice, but there were SEVERAL MAJOR SOLAR FLARES last week and again on Tuesday which have been disrupting satellite communications, GPS, radio, cell phones and wireless connections worldwide since last Friday. (Google it if you don't know how that happens)

I don't own a server and I'm not tied in with the CBI, but I know I've had to shut down my computer and re-initialize my modem and wireless systems probably a dozen times since Friday to restore my internet connection. I bet a lot of you did too (now that you're thinking about it) and probably didn't even consider that THAT was the real problem.

Solar Flares will continue creating intermittent outages for another couple of days ... but after that, it's time to Get With The Program ALL You Foot Draggin' Powers That BE and GET THIS RV SHOW ON THE ROAD !!! I promise that I won't hold YOU up !

Tomorrow will be a better day! Make it happen so all these good people can get some rest !!! Sweet Dreams Everyone!

Houndog

Back to top Go down

Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications Empty Re: Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications

Post by rosienogg Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Wow. Now that you mention this I have been having connection problems on off for the last two weeks. Was the strangest thing....connection would drop completely then all of a sudden resume. I even had to call my service provider. Funny how we just take so many things for granted.

Thanks for your post.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications Empty Re: Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications

Post by smith Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh, please don't tell me that solar flares are now stopping the RV.  Kidding... :0) !! My connection has been strange also, cells and internet. Actually, everything has been strange lately.  Is this the endtime?  Where's our transfer of wealth? I gotta have a conversation with the universe, cause we should all be really wealthy by now...and...I'm really going to need gallons of botox from all this frowning.  Uhhhhhhh....Goodnight.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 am

Oh dear Lord, now we're blaming outer space for the hold up. ... No words. This idea was doomed from the moment the fingers hit the keyboard. Here's where we really start seeing who's fallen off the turnip truck.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Well, THAT explains my outage this morning! I couldn't understand how I lost my land line, dsl, AND cell phone internet all at the same time! It just struck me as odd, because if one goes down I have a backup, and then unexplainably BOTH stopped working at the same time. Don't know if this is the reason or not, but it sounds reasonable. Thanks for posting! Smile
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 pm

I just knew something was wrong when I went to the bank that Monday a few weeks ago. Solar Flares, UFO's, and Aliens (and I don't mean south of the border kind) are all messing with the RV. And the Gurus want you to believe it's Obama, GOI not formalized, and Chapter 7 that are delaying it. I've always thought those space aliens were behind this, ever since they built those pyramids.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 pm

dinarling77 wrote:I just knew something was wrong when I went to the bank that Monday a few weeks ago. Solar Flares, UFO's, and Aliens (and I don't mean south of the border kind) are all messing with the RV. And the Gurus want you to believe it's Obama, GOI not formalized, and Chapter 7 that are delaying it. I've always thought those space aliens were behind this, ever since they built those pyramids.

NOW you got it!!

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bangbang Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 pm

dinarling77 you cracked the code and figured out the mystery. The last time I was abducted, Zork :cyclops: (that's the leader of the AARVL "Alien Anti-RV League") told me that we would see "flare ups" before the RV. I just didn't know that he meant Solar Flares! I wish I had remembered to warn people about this, but all of those probes made forget. I'm not taking off my aluminum foil hat until this thing RV's!

P.S. The Turnip Truck is Full !

bangbang

Back to top Go down

Post by boydrowland1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Yeah and I heard swamp gas were affecting it as well!

boydrowland1

Back to top Go down

Post by BNICE Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 pm

I am not sure how "exactly" this would affect the RV (please enlighten me) but I have been baffled the last few days with my internet shutting down, figured I needed a new modem.

I did Google "Solar Flares" and found numerous articles. Very interesting. Thanks for posting, whether it has anything to do with RV delay or not, is HAS inspired a new science topic for our school lessons today. :-)

FYI ~ I work from computer at home and 3 of my kids do school most of their school online. So when the internet would go out (only for a couple minutes at a time) we notice. Someone is always online at my house. :-)

Last edited by BNICE on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BNICE
BNICE

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamin Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Well.....I'll be! So for those of us that have had NO trouble at all...does that mean if RV for us and we can go cash out? Just asking!

dreamin

Back to top Go down

Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications Empty Satellite Internet

Post by droptine42 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:30 pm

I have satellite internet and it has worked fine for the last two weeks.

droptine42

Back to top Go down

Solar Flares Effecting Satellite Communications Empty Solar Flares / radio / X-ray interference causing outtages?

Post by Stonebay Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm

If anyone is curious about solar energy/flares and how/when they might effect satellite communications, then check out this link:

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SatOps/

On the same page there is a link ( http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpmenu/forecasts/SGAS.html ) which allows you to look at past reports.

Here is the latest 3-day forecast (08/10/11) http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/forecast.html (this one has some descriptive text, though it might be "Greek" to most of us!).

Here is one that has some nice charts showing today's activity: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/today.html

Many of us might be used to our satellite TV services go down in the fall (end of August - end of September) and again in the spring, when the Sun lines up directly behind the limited number of satellites that the providers (DirecTV, Dish Network, etc.) have. They even publish a listing of exactly when (to the minute) certain channels will go down (usually for only about 15 minutes at a time). These outtages will usually effect the cable TV companies (Comcast, TWC, Charter, etc.) since they pull most of their programming from satellites as well.

Now that I've got your attention (or bored you to a state of numbness), I will state my non-expert opinion that most infrastructure (military, Internet, voice communications, government, worldwide banking/financial, etc.) satellite networks will rarely (almost never?) be effected by these types of outtages, since these networks have sufficient redundancy built into their design/implementation; outtages usually happen when the Sun aligns almost directly behind the satellite.

I'm not a rocket scientist, but I play one on TV Wink

-Stonebay

P.S. I think I'll also hold off on making myself a tin foil helmet today. alien

Stonebay

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum