Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!!

+6
txchick
Psalm85:13
therealbutterfly
jtdinar
DesertPete
bigcitybob
10 posters

Go down

HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! Empty HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!!

Post by bigcitybob Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE:
HCL AN CHpter 7 ===93% done.
government not completely seated.
its ramadan..2 more weeks...hang on..
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! Empty Re: HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!!

Post by DesertPete Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 pm

bigcitybob wrote:TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE:

Proof???

DesertPete

Back to top Go down

Post by jtdinar Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 pm

exactly, prove it.....its done and there are articles to prove it. No, I won't spoon feed you. Find it yourself, if you make a post like this then back it up. Nuff said.

jtdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Uh, first of all, he said its from another site. Second, no the govt is not fully seated since there are still proxy positions in place. Maliki and Allawi still are going over names it seems from the articles. Third, they are still working on the HCL as per the articles. Fourth, they are not fully out of ch 7 as per the articles. Fifth, last I checked Ramadan is til the end of the month.

As you said, I wont spoon feed you, find it yourself.... Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Iraq Deputy parliament speaker, German Ambassador discuss helping Iraq out of UN Chapter VIIPosted: August 10, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraq: Chapter VII, Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Aswat al-Iraq, Baghdad College, Bilateralism, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Iraq, kuwait, United Nation, United Nations Security Council 8/10/2011 7:18 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Deputy parliament speaker Qusay al-Suhail discussed with the German ambassador Carl George Christian bilateral relations and means of helping Iraq to be out of the domain of the UN Chapter VII terms, as reported in a statement issued here today.

The statement, as received by Aswat al-Iraq, added that “ambassador Christian pointed out that Iraq has become a center for investments, and the German companies can work on that in all fields”.

Bilateral relations were also discussed, as the statement confirmed.

Suhail called for helping Iraq to be out of the domain of the UN Chapter VII terms.

Iraq is under the Chapter VII terms since 1990 following Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in August the same year, where this UN Security Council decision permitted using armed force to expel Iraq from Kuwait.

http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2011/08/10/iraq-deputy-parliament-speaker-german-ambassador-discuss-helping-iraq-out-of-un-chapter-vii/

They are still under Chpt 7...I have NEVER heard any of the Gurus say that it has been lifted only that it was looking good for it to be lifted...Above is the current news post and if you search further picking up the names, I am sure you will find more to confirm that they are still not completely out of Chpt 7

AND here is the latest found on HCL...still pending as well!

Oil and Gas Committee Member: Significant amendments must be made for oil and gas (HCL) law to passPosted: July 22, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Constitution of Iraq, Council of Representatives of Iraq, Deputy prime minister, HCL, Hussain al-Shahristani, Iraq, National oil company, OPEC, Politics of Iraq 0Parliamentary power: the differences may impede the adoption of the law of oil and gas during the current year

Baghdad / July 22 (Rn) – A member of the parliamentary oil and energy, Friday, that the differences on the draft law of oil and gas surged between his committee and other parliamentary political blocs, which could hinder the adoption of this year.

Said Furat al-Shara told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that “the political blocs, the parliamentary will not pass the oil and gas law, unless adjustments are made large by the by the Iraqi government, which will clarify the political oil and the role of the Federal Oil and non-objection oil and gas law to establish a national oil company” .

He added that “the draft law of oil and gas projects intersect with the oil, national, and not easy passage during the current year in the Iraqi parliament.”

He continued that “the parliamentary energy commission will review a draft law that you complete the government’s Energy Committee, headed by Hussein al-Shahristani is now before the Parliament to make some amendments on Balssayash oil and mechanisms of implementation of the projects booming strategic.”

Iraq’s government announced yesterday that the Cabinet will next week, oil and gas law for discussion and a final draft out and send it to the House of Representatives to endorse it.

The Committee announced that state energy which is chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Hussein al-Shahristani on July 14 announced that it completed the amendments to the draft law of oil and gas and sent to the prime minister to make adjustments.

And the failure of the House of Representatives to pass Bdorth previous oil and gas law, which was expected to rise oil situation if approved.

The text of the Iraqi constitution, the formation of the Federal Oil, headed by Prime Minister or his deputy, under his chairmanship and membership includes both of the Ministers of Oil, Finance, Planning and Development Cooperation in the federal government and the Iraqi Central Bank Governor and a representative from each province, a minister and a representative from each province produced is regularly in the province and the chief executives of major oil corporations with the relationship and by including the national oil company of Iraq and the oil marketing company specialized experts affairs of the oil and gas, finance and economy, not more than three are appointed for a maximum of five years by the Council of Ministers.

The oil ministry has declared the month of September / September last year that crude oil inventories in the country was 505 billion barrels of discovered fields that $ 66 oil fields, with total recoverable reserves of 143 billion barrels of oil.

Plans to increase Iraq’s oil exports during the next six years to 12 million barrels per day after obtaining the approval of the international oil (OPEC).

http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2011/07/22/oil-and-gas-committee-member-significant-amendments-must-be-made-for-oil-and-gas-hcl-law-to-pass/

Hope this info clears up some of the rumors going around...It is hard sometimes to find good news sources but if you check out Currency Hound he has been great at posting the facts that are showing up for Iraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcitybob Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:01 pm

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT..
NUFF SAID..
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! Empty first of all

Post by txchick Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:59 pm

rarely listen to what a member of a committee says. i can't tell you how often they are wrong. not only american politicans want face time on tv and in the media.

Despite the importance of a oil and gas, Iraq still does not have a law regulating this vital sector.

The push to postpone the adoption of this law for four years, the Energy Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives to submit a draft of a new law, hoping to contribute to raising the level of Iraq’s production of crude oil, and solve many problems, most notably the dispute between the KRG and the federal government on oil investment in the region .

Iraqi Council of Representatives and during Thursday’s meeting decided to postpone the first reading of the draft of the new law, and expect Congress to be discussed next week. The House of Representatives warned the government earlier this month that he would approve a new oil law has been delayed considerably if the government continued to impede the primary legislation, which sees investors basic guarantee of stability.

The head of parliament Osama Najafi, saying that the Energy Commission representative proposed the new draft and if
(19:34:03) The head of parliament Osama Najafi, saying that the Energy Commission representative proposed the new draft and if the government continued to postpone the law of oil and gas in Iraq Vsaamada parliament ahead with the adoption of the new draft law.

Iraqi MP Mohammed Salman said that the Council decided during Thursday’s session to postpone the first reading of the bill to receive the further discussions and exchange of views for approval, stressing that the law will pass the presence of consensus or political than others

txchick

Back to top Go down

HCL AND CHAPTER 7 NOT DONE !!! Empty i believe what the intent of the article

Post by txchick Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm

is that the political blocs overall approve it and nujaifi will push it through. the oil minister who is well known to hate the kurds wants to do business as usual. who do i bet on? nujaifi! that's who!

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by jtdinar Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Currency Newhound is NOT a good source for Iraq news. Lots of cut and paste jobs. Sorry.

jtdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:49 pm

bigcitybob wrote:THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT..
NUFF SAID..

Very Happy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nushooz Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 am

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/turkey/9179013.asp?gid=231&sz=62266

This article mentions "December".

nushooz

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 am

horse hockey

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly girl Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:20 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Uh, first of all, he said its from another site. Second, no the govt is not fully seated since there are still proxy positions in place. Maliki and Allawi still are going over names it seems from the articles. Third, they are still working on the HCL as per the articles. Fourth, they are not fully out of ch 7 as per the articles. Fifth, last I checked Ramadan is til the end of the month.

As you said, I wont spoon feed you, find it yourself.... Wink

This is totally 100% true.

Fly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm

bigcitybob wrote:TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE:

Sorry Bigcitybob. You're flat out wrong about the HCL and Chapter 7. Both done.
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum