Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials

3 posters

Go down

Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  Empty Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials

Baghdad–Awan
22/07/2013-1: 47 PM

Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  Filemanager

The parliamentary Finance Committee, revealed Monday, the inability of banks Eligibility "Bankrupt" to pay deposits of citizens, accusing the Warka Bank loans without collateral to influential people over the telephone, officials with the Commission on economy and investment demanded representative need to amend certain paragraphs of legal private banks and the Central Bank.

She said the parliamentary Finance Committee member Magda Tamimi told of "time" that the Committee had received many complaints from citizens unable to land as the bankrupt to pay their deposits ", describing it as" dangerous "," party loses the confidence of the citizen in dealing with Iraqi private banks, adversely affecting the country's economy".

She noted that "there are banks, most notably the Warka, loans by phone without guarantees, particularly for influential people in State officials, emphasizing that the" owners of these banks are investing in another country, what yglahm to fraud, because of poor supervision".

Tamimi has revealed that "the Commission intends to host DJTJ Private banks and Central Bank Governor next week To search In the law of private banks" She said, adding that" the Commission has the intention to hold a conference or workshop For the purpose of issuing or amending laws".

She noted that "The Finance Committee deliberated with the Governor of the Central Bank Reality Private banks experiencing problems" She said, adding that "Such practices and such a working environment Represent Bad and serious indicators on economic activity in the country، Because the investor will lose the confidence of the financial deal with banks".

In turn, the The Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment agreement with the parliamentary Finance Committee, The need to modify certain paragraphs of legal private banks and the Central Bank.

Committee member MPSalman al-Musawi of "time", "some legal clauses Private banks and the Central Bank، Disrupt the economic process in the country".

He noted that "Iraqi banks ranged in their place, and we need to support institutions for the development of the economic process, and this in turn requires large banks and insurance companies".

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_203879.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials  Empty Re: Financial: bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials

Post by Lil Sister Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Ponee have you checked your Warka account lately to see if there are any changes that reflect what the gurus are saying?
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum