Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Borrowed from a Bondlady thread --  Two Posts that challenge the Gurus  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Borrowed from a Bondlady thread -- Two Posts that challenge the Gurus

Go down

Borrowed from a Bondlady thread --  Two Posts that challenge the Gurus  Empty Borrowed from a Bondlady thread -- Two Posts that challenge the Gurus

Post by Ponee on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:25 pm

POSTS ARE FROM SOMEONE NAMED LAPDOG

Lapdog goes after all gurus and Kap who wont respond or answer him, he shows no mercy for those who post like they know it all...its a good read below

Here it is....

"I AM A SERIES 3 LICENSED CURRENCY AND S&P FUTURES PROFESSIONAL TRADER AND I DO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD BANKING SYSTEM QUITE THOROUGHLY."

NICE TRY -- BUT YOU'RE WRONG AS USUAL. HERE IS AN EMAIL DIRECTLY FROM MY GOV COMPLIANCE OFFICER IN BAGHDAD THIS MORNING AFTER HE READ SOME OF THESE POSTS.
HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR 8+ YEARS AND HE KNOWS WHAT HE KNOWS.

July 28, 2013

"Iraq is not on the brink of civil war, as some of those idiots are posting.. The PTB control Al-Qaida too. What happened here at the Taji prison last week (I was within 1/2 mile of the mortar attack) was well organized and well supported financially. It was a plan; there is a strategy. Those efforts cost a lot of MONEY... For all we know there may have been Mossad elements fighting here with them too. The government doesn't really know who they were. They freed Al-Qaida operatives from Abu Graib (Grabbing headlines) who will soon (if not now) be fighting in Syria using weapons that the US government is providing. The PTB will have control of a Central Bank in Syria also under a phony democratic government. First, the people will have to tire of starvation, war, and death. They'll get softened up. It is all the MO of the Banksters. They will shape the ME the way they want it.

The attacks obviously increased the mounting pressure on Al-Maliki and his administration. Parliamernt has been working hard and getting things done during Ramadan with little help from the PM and his cronies and they are complaining about it now. He will not get a third term. The people are tired of the promises regarding security, electricity, and clean water. They see the Shiites as receiving favoritism. Al-Maliki has not tended to the needs of ALL the people and the PTB are continually stoking the fire under Maliki’s tailend from within using the Sunnis, Al-Qaida, and the Mossad. Money talks. There is a huge price to be paid for stiffing Shabibi and the Banksters. If Maliki doesn't pay with his life at some point I'll be surprised.

As far as the western media, nothing has changed. What The PTB want to be reported will be reported. Americans and other westerners will only see Iraq as a violent dust bowl as the Iraqi Dinar goes back on the international exchange at $1.00+ right under their nose. Most of the sheeple have NO CLUE Iraq has even been released from Chapter VII. The few who have heard it do not understand it. The Banksters want to make the Iraqi Dinar currency situation appear to be a tremendous speculation. They know the sheeple do not understand that Iraq has over 75 Billion in Foreign Reserves and over 30 Tons of GOLD, with little debt pumping out over 3 million barrels per day with customers lined up for Natural Gas and foreign companies lining up for infrastructure contracts.

Bottom line once again, The Banksters DO NOT CARE about violence, the law, politicians, the western media, nor the sheeple. If we are correct, and the plan is to re-capitalize their banks, save the dollar, while profiting by controlling Iraqi's currency credit, and resources, then the reval will occur REGARDLESS..."

Here is where Lapdog goes in and puts all the gurus and know it all's in thier place..i now only go in there to read what he posts

http://forum.dinardetectives.com/search?searchid=26270510&showas=post&userid=2040143&sort=lastpost&order=desc

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Borrowed from a Bondlady thread --  Two Posts that challenge the Gurus  Empty Re: Borrowed from a Bondlady thread -- Two Posts that challenge the Gurus

Post by Ponee on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:25 pm

HERE IS ANOTHER POST HE MADE

LISTEN ----- I DON'T PUT AN OUNCE OF SALT ON ANYTHING THESE GUYS ARE SAYING. I READ ALL THOSE "ARTICLES" OUT OF IRAQ NEWS SERVICES AND I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A U.S. GOV SECURITY CONTRACTOR IN BAGHDAD FOR MORE THAN 8 YEARS NOW. WE TALK EVERY WEEKEND AND HE EMAILS ME DAILY. IN ADDITION, I AM A LICENSED FULL TIME CURRENCY TRADER WITH CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD AND I AM REQUIRED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WORLD MARKETS AND THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONDITION.

THINK ABOUT IT......IF YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING NEVER BEFORE DONE WOULD YOU ALERT THE WORLD SO THEY COULD FRONT RUN YOU --- GO OUT AND INVEST TO YOUR OWN DISADVANTAGE? I SUSPECT MOST OF THE SO-CALLED "ARTICLES" ARE DISINFORMATION AT BEST.

THINK ABOUT OUR OWN GOVERNMENT. NAME ME JUST ONE PERSON THIS YEAR IN ANY OF THE MANY "SCANDALS" WHO HAS TESTIFIED BEFORE CONGRESS UNDER OATH AND NOT LIED. OUR GOV IS JUST AS CORRUPT, IF NOT MORE SO, THAN IRAQ.

ALL OF THE THEORIES ABOUT THE TIMELINE AND THE MANNER IN WHICH IRAQ WILL ALTER THE IQD ARE JUST GUESSES. NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTROLLING ELITE KNOW A SINGLE THING. THE BIS (BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS IN BASEL, SWITZERLAND) CONTROLS ALL THE CENTRAL BANKS OF THE FREE WORLD, INCL OUR FED AND THE CBI. THE BIS IS OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY THE ROTHCHILDS, BILDERBERGS AND THE VATICAN. IF YOU NEED PROOF OF THIS, JUST LET ME KNOW AND I CAN SEND IT TO YOU.

THESE GURUS AND POSTERS KNOW NOTHING ---- IT'S ALL GUESSWORK AND SUPPOSITION BASED ON WHAT THEY "BELIEVE" TO BE FACT.

FACT IS ---- NO ONE KNOWS. I DO NOT KNOW, AND I KNOW AN INFINITE AMOUNT MORE THAN THOSE MORONS. WE ARE DEALING WITH A NEVER BEFORE EVENT IN WORLD HISTORY, WITH NO PRECEDENT, AND WE CANNOT COMPARE THIS TO ANYTHING FROM THE PAST.

THE UNDERLYING CORE LOGIC DOES NOT SUPPORT KAPERONI'S ASSERTIONS WE WILL SEE A "FREE FLOAT" (MEANING THE CBI WILL RELEASE THE IQD TO THE EXCHANGES AT THE CURRENT 1166 "PROGRAM RATE") --- THAT WOULD ACCOMPLISH NOTHING FOR IRAQ, FOR THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WOULD DO NOTHING FOR THE CONTROLLING CENTRAL BANKS TO CONTINUE THE FIAT CURRENCY SYSTEM WORLDWIDE AND ALLOW THEM TO MAKE TRILLIONS FROM THIS EVENT.

IF A "FREE FLOAT" OCCURRED WE WOULD ALL HAVE WASTED OUR TIME AND HOPES. CURRENCY TRADERS NEVER MOVE CURRENCY MARKETS RAPIDLY. THEY ARE ULTRA CONSERVATIVE AND RISK AVERSE. IT COULD TAKE YEARS TO TRADE THE IQD BACK TO 1 TO 1 VERSUS THE USD. SO I DON'T BUY IT. BUT, AS I SAID, NO ONE KNOWS.

REGRETFULLY, WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT UNFOLDS AFTER CHAPTER 7 IS RELEASED. BEING RELEASED FROM UNSC CHAPTER 7 SANCTIONS IS CRITICAL TO THE IQD EVENT.

IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE USE MY DIRECT EMAIL AT bionicdog@outlook.com

IT IS TIME CONSUMING AND MORE AWKWARD REPLYING THROUGH THIS BLOG SITE.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Borrowed from a Bondlady thread --  Two Posts that challenge the Gurus  Empty Re: Borrowed from a Bondlady thread -- Two Posts that challenge the Gurus

Post by clayf on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Yep I like this guy as I believe and have that they dont care what is going on in regards to any violence and of course about the sheeple aspect is correct(to busy with their IPODS to look around)Heck afghanistan, egypt and syria's money is worth more than iraqs right now...One day it will go,it has to
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:19 pm

I was watching a program this afternoon about the deception that took place in England prior to D Day.  Fake planes, tanks and cannon located across from Belgium to make the Germans think that was where the invasion was coming a shore.  Perhaps it is just me, but reading between the lines of what this fellow is saying, it seems to me all this talk of deleting zeros might be a smoke screen to conceal their real intentions.  Makes sense for them to do it if you ask me.
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 pm

What do you think their real intentions are, Waco Kid?

I can see a possibility also. To much talk/argument between their parties about the currency reform. Sounds like our gov't here in the U.S. Something may be going on behind the scenes.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Well for what it's worth, a Series 3 license is a commodities futures license. Most holders specialize and deal ONLY with the futures market. As near as I can determine it IS also required for currency traders. 

I am not sure how qualified that makes him to discuss financial questions, but there is enough in there I disagree with to make me want to discount everything else he says. I would say he is definitely in the "evil cabal" camp, which most of you know I have real problems with. He also obviously believed that Chapter 7 was pivotal to the RV which I never agreed with.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Borrowed from a Bondlady thread --  Two Posts that challenge the Gurus  2805820865  Borrowed from a Bondlady thread --  Two Posts that challenge the Gurus  2805820865  Borrowed from a Bondlady thread --  Two Posts that challenge the Gurus  2805820865  Borrowed from a Bondlady thread --  Two Posts that challenge the Gurus  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 am

@hithere wrote:What do you think their real intentions are, Waco Kid?

I can see a possibility also. To much talk/argument between their parties about the currency reform. Sounds like our gov't here in the U.S. Something may be going on behind the scenes.

The only thing I know for sure is throughout history deception has been used to hide true intentions.  Trojan Horse.  As you said, double talk from different parts within the Iraqi government has people confused and guessing.  Probably rethinking their position in this.  If they can convince half the dinar holders this is a no win situation and fold, think how much they stand to gain.  I'm relatively new to this, only in two years, and by no means am I a financial expert.  But having been a salesman for 30+ years I do know human tendencies and can smell a rat.  This one is beginning to stink pretty bad.  I may / could be 100% wrong, but I'm sticking it out.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:08 am

I agree Waco
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum