Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha

Go down

Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha Empty Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Iraq: Start delete actions 3 zeros from alamlha

July 27, 2013

Baghdad, Iraq (CNN)--Iraq's parliamentary Finance Committee that the Central Bank, according to official correspondence, will start this year with three zeros deleted from the local currency, saying it will lead to the development of international economic and monetary transactions, in a new twist in the Iraqi currency, which suffered waves of inflation and exchange rates.
"The Iraqi media network," the official, a member of the Finance Committee, Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri, said that he would begin preparations for the deletion of three zeros from the local currency, adding that the local currency "will cut 4 billion to billion, which will make a smooth transfer currency".

Yaseri that the Finance Committee "supports the changes to the local currency because of the economic importance to the country." the Central Bank said that the deletion of zeros is part of a plan to develop monetary policy and currency management reform.
The CBI had said in August that it planned to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar to facilitate financial transactions made through criticism most often.

Among the difficulties facing Iraq if he wanted to delete the zeros of the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars circulating in the Iraqi market is then discarded and replaced with a new currency.

http://tinyurl.com/l47ow79

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Readability)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum