Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

12thman - 12thman --   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

12thman --

Go down

12thman - 12thman --   Empty 12thman --

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm

7-27-2013 Intel Guru 12thman I wanted to share with you all what has crossed my path. I was able to sit in on a conference call this morning with all the high rollers and their contacts. We have [been] told by both our WF contacts that are not tellers that emails have been sent and confirmed that they are to be on ASN notice. Both contacts stated that their branch's have the equipment and staff to handle the massive flow of us as we rush to get our blessing

Our UST contact stated that last night and sometime today there will be a closed door meeting with some very important people. These people have a major role in the process to receive our blessing. I'm in hope to get feedback once the meeting occurs. We spoke to our Iraq contact and nothing is showing about activated cards. We have contractors over there as well and still nothing. The main HR did receive a call last night about 2:30am and was told that it was to go but didn't...he is calling the former Gov official to see what He can find out...when I hear back from the main HR or my Aggie buddy I will return and post.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2aHYOXXay

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum