Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days

4 posters

Go down

Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days Empty Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 am

7-25-2013 Intel Guru Delta the IMF articles, they are beautiful; the IMF held 2 consultations with the CBI and told them they have to work as fast as they can to adjust the market rate to as close to the actual rate as they can; ...and they have done an excellent job of closing the gap to approx. 1300 dinar to the dollar. Yesterday the CBI did the auction, and for the first time since Turki took his position in the CBI, the rate went to 1208; this is a market price; only about 42 dinar separate the actual rate and the market rate; this is fantastic.

The Council of Ministers announced this Thursday and next Thursday as official holidays but the CBI is still having auctions scheduled for those days, plus Friday and Saturday...Delta has not seen auctions at the CBI on holidays before ...they are having auctions 6 days per week which is giving them the time to control the rate and close the gap as low as possible

Iraqia TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days...and banks are even offering to sell US$ without commission...this is excellent news for our investment; this shows the coordination between the state banks, private banks and the CBI. there is an urgency, and there is coordination and team work...and something is happening.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days Empty Re: Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Lowest market price YTD, although it was under 2000 in 2012. Still auctioning at 1166

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days 2805820865  Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days 2805820865  Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days 2805820865  Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days Empty selling dinars

Post by mfpenter Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:55 pm

We have invested quite a bit into the dinar, and I don't know how much longer we can hang on.  Is there any way to Sell the dinar we already have?
Please advise.

Thanks,
mfp

mfpenter

Back to top Go down

Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days Empty Re: Delta -- says that Iraqi TV said there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Mfpenter,  I personally sold some back to the dealer that I purchased it from.  I went to GID Associates. They are offering $850.00 per Million.   They are very easy to work with. Here is a link for them.  

http://www.gidassociates.com/?gclid=COzj05uSy7gCFWJqMgodLxoAXg

But, if you can hold on to at least some.... just in case it does RV .... I would hate to see people invest so much time, energy, emotion, money, then sell only to have it RV 6 months later. 

Whatever you decide, I wish you the very best.

Ponee

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

Wonder if there is some video of "there will be significant drop in the exchange rate to the dollar over the next few days...and banks are even offering to sell US$ without commission.."

People always saying they saw this and that on Iraqi TV but they never give a link to the clip.  I realize it is silly of me to ask, but ya see I am kind of a stickler about this thing called PROOF!
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:20 am

Of course, if you were an Iraqi, a significant drop in the exchange rate might be 10% or so.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down