Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

I was unaware I had boots on the ground ...

3 posters

Go down

I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... Empty I was unaware I had boots on the ground ...

Post by IQD4US Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:04 pm

So I was chatting with a friend of mine who was in a particularly foul mood.  The conversation ended poorly, and the next day he apologized and explained his temperament.

He is in Baghdad - and cannot leave until Ramadan ends.  He is not Muslin.  He is there working for his company.  He was upset because he had lost 2 men that day.  No - they didn't quit or high tail it out, they died.

Apparently there is much more going on in Baghdad than we truly understand.  This is not the streets of Detroit or New York.  The protesters there are not carrying signs or just yelling.  The citizens of Iraq are "hot hungry thirsty tired" and "trying their best to be 'friendly and courteous' during their religious time" as he put "unsuccessfully"

I have asked him a few questions, which he will try to find answers to.  Can't believe he never heard of anyone "buying" dinar.  He is now very curious, and will see if my words "have any backbone" as far as their dinar having any future value.  He pays for everything in USD.

Not claiming any Guru status - not claiming this individual will be able to offer any "clues to the revalue", but as he speaks the language and is fortunate enough to look middle eastern - he will "look around" and read more "news" published there. 

He did also bring to my attention that the "air" conditioning that we are accustomed to, is not as proficient, there are power fluctuations, their entire grid system falls very short of the USA.  People will only come together in large groups if they have too - say for prayer.  Even the protesters have "distance" between them due to the heat.

I imagine it will be a few days, as he is tending to the arrangements of those who have been lost.  Their bodies will not even be shipped home until after Ramadan.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... Empty Re: I was unaware I had boots on the ground ...

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:29 pm

there was an article today that there is a sortage  of water and  electric  and m is blaming everyone but himself. besides this allawai and sadr  have  stated in the press that m step down due to the high amount of killings going on as well as the poverty level has not improved  just words out of m mouth
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... Empty great!

Post by clayf Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:58 pm

caught the tail  end of a piece that was on PBS news tonight,a couple expert on iraq speakers were the guests and for the roos to say any day now is garbage..M is a major problem with the country coming together according to the PBS segment its more like any year now.....5 years into it ,whats another 5  "oh well"..S.O.A.B

Last edited by clayf on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I was unaware I had boots on the ground ... Empty Re: I was unaware I had boots on the ground ...

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:29 pm

have been saying m is the problem but few want to believe but his power is slipping and the more he kills maybe sadr will finaly show some balls and take care of busisness
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum