Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day!

3 posters

Go down

Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! Empty Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day!

Post by alleyrose Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! 394687_10151023758852336_2022781308_n

just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.

-Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B vitamins and carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.

-Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.

-Want to avoid a hangover or terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish many essential nutrients, reducing the intensity of both hangover and headache.

-Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeaky hinge?
Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!

-Stressed out and don’t have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber will react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown to reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.

-Just finish a business lunch and realize you don’t have gum or mints?
Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! Empty Re: Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day!

Post by IQD4US Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Add a banana for potassium.  Been out in the heat ?  Exercising?  Active ?  Hot tub?  Heat destroys potassium, and 1 banana contains all the potassium you need for a day. 

However - if you mix cucumber and bananas - fruit and vegetables - you will produce GAS.. shame
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day! Empty Re: Cucumbers Contain Most of The vitamins You Need Every Day!

Post by alleyrose Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Thanks IQD4US!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:18 pm

I was going to make a joke about cucumbers...but I won't.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Hahahahahahahah Blexum, oops LOL!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:24 pm

I was talking to one of the girls (yeah I know) at my dentist's office yesterday.  She said her husband hurt his back a little while ago...I told her I compacted my T12 falling off a humvee in Kuwait in 08 and had back pain all the time.  She said her husband fell and broke his tail bone (people have tails you know-99% inward &1% wagging), so I told her that he would have a pain in his azz for the rest of his life...Most Married Men Do...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Even she laughed, as did all the others in the office.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm

OMG!!! That's pretty funny but I will NOT be repeating that one to my husband LOL!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Coward.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Hahahahahahahaha no he will agree LOL!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum