Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is why NO RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

This is why NO RV

+6
DLWard
residuals
jaglover
macdaddy
shakes4life
Evocarti
10 posters

Go down

This is why NO RV Empty This is why NO RV

Post by Evocarti Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 pm

More documentation on why you still have NO RV today, and will NOT have one until the WGS is released.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/62018795/SWISS-Letter-from-Al-hodges-8-9-2011

Last edited by Evocarti on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

This is why NO RV Empty Re: This is why NO RV

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Evocarti wrote:More documentation on why you still have NO RV today, and will NOT have one until the WGS is released.

double u double u double u.scribd.com/doc/62018795/SWISS-Letter-from-Al-hodges-8-9-2011

Simply copy the url and properly format it to view. I had to chance it to get around the live link restrictions.

Thank you....people don't want to believe it but until these are released we wait!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 pm

shakes4life wrote:
Evocarti wrote:More documentation on why you still have NO RV today, and will NOT have one until the WGS is released.

double u double u double u.scribd.com/doc/62018795/SWISS-Letter-from-Al-hodges-8-9-2011

Simply copy the url and properly format it to view. I had to chance it to get around the live link restrictions.

Thank you....people don't want to believe it but until these are released we wait!

Can't get into your link....thanks anyway!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This is why NO RV Empty utter and complete horse hockey

Post by macdaddy Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm

No lawyer - especially any lawyer that wanted to get results - would write that letter. It's wrong on so many levels. He insults the organization he is making his plea to. He refers to Obama's behavior as treasonous - which the organization doesn't care about because that would be an internal matter. He CC's the *sitting* President that he's accusing of treason. I could go on, but I have work to do - at least until the RV finally happens ;-)

macdaddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 pm

macdaddy wrote:No lawyer - especially any lawyer that wanted to get results - would write that letter. It's wrong on so many levels. He insults the organization he is making his plea to. He refers to Obama's behavior as treasonous - which the organization doesn't care about because that would be an internal matter. He CC's the *sitting* President that he's accusing of treason. I could go on, but I have work to do - at least until the RV finally happens ;-)

This lawyer did write such a letter.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 pm

macdaddy wrote:No lawyer - especially any lawyer that wanted to get results - would write that letter. It's wrong on so many levels. He insults the organization he is making his plea to. He refers to Obama's behavior as treasonous - which the organization doesn't care about because that would be an internal matter. He CC's the *sitting* President that he's accusing of treason. I could go on, but I have work to do - at least until the RV finally happens ;-)

Get off the kool aid bud and learn the truth....B.O. is a FRAUD!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 pm

shakes4life wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

Can't get into your link....thanks anyway!

replace the double u's with w w w etc.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Nice find Shakes4Life...

I saw a similar letter of this nature that was dropped on O's
desk on June 17, from the very same Attorney. The last few
paragraphs are almost verbatim, word for word.

Why not write a letter like this? Working in a Mediator's
office, I would... Hold him accountable. Let's get on with
the show.

Thanks for contributing these articles and keeping people
informed. "Shakes," keep on bringin' it!

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 pm

jaglover wrote:Nice find Shakes4Life...

I saw a similar letter of this nature that was dropped on O's
desk on June 17, from the very same Attorney. The last few
paragraphs are almost verbatim, word for word.

Why not write a letter like this? Working in a Mediator's
office, I would... Hold him accountable. Let's get on with
the show.

Thanks for contributing these articles and keeping people
informed. "Shakes," keep on bringin' it!

Thanks for the credit but I didn't put this one up first....someone else did but we all need to do our part getting this info out....I am going to be calling on DC today to do something about this....I communicate with Jim De Mints office regularly!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 pm

So when is the WGS gonna be released?

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:24 pm

punisher wrote:

Start calling the white house and demand it!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 pm

LOL, I wish I had that kind of power buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 pm

punisher wrote:

I don't know, but, if they are not released soon, we will all be in pretty rough shape. It will affect the entire world for the better if they are released.

The RV is just one small part of it.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by residuals Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Don't any of you people understand that they (our gov't, the global elite, etc.) don't want to positively effect the people of the world. The objective is global currency, global gov't, global domination?? Get a clue, look around at what's happening and look real hard at our pouppet president! He does what he's instucted to do. Why do you think he has to have a teleprompter"

He's gotta go! Along with a lot of others in Washington! What ever happened to impeachment for high treasonist actions?? A lot of puppets in Washington could be removed for just that! No body has the balls to instigate impeachment actions!

residuals

residuals

Back to top Go down

This is why NO RV Empty President Obama swore to Never sign for WGS, RV IS NOT ATTACHED, Sorry

Post by DLWard Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 pm

People ask Okie if World Global Settlements are a part of paying for our RV? Answer should be a big NO. RichQueen, love you and shakes4life though I know neither of you. Yet.....we would never see an RV if the WGW or PP's were a Pre Requisite to our RV. Bush refused us the opportunity to be freed by either, and even if he has had a change of heart...Obama has reported they will never be released while he is in office. SO BOGUS are claims of our RV being held up by either. Really. Both are and would be in Addition to. Both were around for us long before this RV was plotted and planned. Praise GOD....but it may take an Act of GOD to shake them loose.

Shaking is going on right now. DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO FEELING like the DOW needed a slight correction. In fact you should see it go below 3500 a year from October or sooner. So buy Stocks if you must late 2012, early 2013. Market will come back strong by 2020...if we are all still here! 7 years of Prosperity for those not swayed by 7 years of painful correction...some will prosper, most will likely sink. May we discern who knows what they are talking about, as opposed to those building reputations on doctored up understanding others really paid the price for. i

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:03 pm

DLWard wrote:People ask Okie if World Global Settlements are a part of paying for our RV? Answer should be a big NO. RichQueen, love you and shakes4life though I know neither of you. Yet.....we would never see an RV if the WGW or PP's were a Pre Requisite to our RV. Bush refused us the opportunity to be freed by either, and even if he has had a change of heart...Obama has reported they will never be released while he is in office. SO BOGUS are claims of our RV being held up by either. Really. Both are and would be in Addition to. Both were around for us long before this RV was plotted and planned. Praise GOD....but it may take an Act of GOD to shake them loose.

Shaking is going on right now. DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO FEELING like the DOW needed a slight correction. In fact you should see it go below 3500 a year from October or sooner. So buy Stocks if you must late 2012, early 2013. Market will come back strong by 2020...if we are all still here! 7 years of Prosperity for those not swayed by 7 years of painful correction...some will prosper, most will likely sink. May we discern who knows what they are talking about, as opposed to those building reputations on doctored up understanding others really paid the price for. i

Why do you think we are not seeing the RV....we heard all the excuses....the settlements must happen or NO RV...pure and simple!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:34 pm

DLWard wrote:People ask Okie if World Global Settlements are a part of paying for our RV? Answer should be a big NO. RichQueen, love you and shakes4life though I know neither of you. Yet.....we would never see an RV if the WGW or PP's were a Pre Requisite to our RV. Bush refused us the opportunity to be freed by either, and even if he has had a change of heart...Obama has reported they will never be released while he is in office. SO BOGUS are claims of our RV being held up by either. Really. Both are and would be in Addition to. Both were around for us long before this RV was plotted and planned. Praise GOD....but it may take an Act of GOD to shake them loose.

Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 pm

I bet that if Rich Queen had to get in on this she would definitely confirm that the RV will not happen without the release of the World Global Settlements. This has been planned for years prior.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 pm

rosienogg wrote:I bet that if Rich Queen had to get in on this she would definitely confirm that the RV will not happen without the release of the World Global Settlements. This has been planned for years prior.

I believe she had stated a few days ago that they were paid out and that was one of the final obstacles to the RV. Then I also read shortly after that that whomever pulls O's strings was responsible for taking the first $30 Billion from the RV(that was supposed to go to the WGS) so at this point, who knows what's going on. One thing is for sure, the misinformation campaign is working. Today isn't feeling as good as it did last night. affraid
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 pm

BoltUpright wrote:
rosienogg wrote:I bet that if Rich Queen had to get in on this she would definitely confirm that the RV will not happen without the release of the World Global Settlements. This has been planned for years prior.

I believe she had stated a few days ago that they were paid out and that was one of the final obstacles to the RV. Then I also read shortly after that that whomever pulls O's strings was responsible for taking the first $30 Billion from the RV(that was supposed to go to the WGS) so at this point, who knows what's going on. One thing is for sure, the misinformation campaign is working. Today isn't feeling as good as it did last night. affraid

Keyword about most of these *gurus* is nobody really knows and that has certainly been proven continuously. Intel (sophisticated word for information) and rumors are simply nothing but speculation.

My "INTEL" and "RV" are my eyes!!! Plain and simple.....

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 pm

I see someone has been busy deleting my posts.

Censorship is not a very honerable profession. 🇳🇴

No WGS = No RV. scratch

The currency revaluations are waiting on the WGS. hanghead

Go WGS!!! THEN go RV.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

This is why NO RV Empty I agree with this post

Post by Evocarti Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:45 pm

I found this post on another forum.

I agree with its basic premise.

I hope we are close to the release of the WGS so we can have the RV.

=============================================

Global Settlements Intel Status 8-12-11
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 06:14:56 -0400
Subject: Global Settlements
To:

Posted Today, 05:49 PM

What is happening right now with the RV?

An enormous fight is going on. This is not the ordinary battles of big men trying to best each other in a world crap game.

No, this is the wresting of power from the 300 year reign of the Power Elite and returning it to the sovereign nations around the world where it belongs.

The reason there is no RV yet, is because the RV will not fund without the Global Settlements first being in place.
Global Settlements Release means a whole new financial system based on a basket of currencies (all backed by precious metals and other reserves) that may or may not even include the dollar.

After all, what good will it be to run in and change out your Dinars for worthless fiat currency (which will be worthless in about 90 days in any case) when you can exchange them for solid gold backed U.S. Treasury Dollars?

The Global Settlements were expected to be in place by Monday (after many other attempts to get all the ducks lined up).
But as they move through the banking pipeline, blocks occur...some are technical issues, while others are created by the Greedy Elites which must be then surmounted and removed.

There is much more to this, but I won't bore you. Just consider that a great internal battle is occurring.
And some very courageous people are working very hard to get this accomplished. But because it is a true battle, nobody knows for sure the timing, though it is imminent. I do know the Global Settlements front line 'warriors' expected it to be done by now. The biggest stumbling block lies in D.C.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Its just so sad that our government is working against us and expecting us to work with them.....very sad.

Thanks for the updates!
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum