Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
You Are Everywhere You Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

You Are Everywhere You Go!

Go down

You Are Everywhere You Go! Empty You Are Everywhere You Go!

Post by Horizon Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:59 am

You Are Everywhere You Go!
by Joyce Meyer - posted July 16, 2013

For our sake He made Christ [virtually] to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become [endued with, viewed as being in, and examples of] the righteousness of God [what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness]. —2 Corinthians 5:21
What if everywhere you went, you ran into someone you didn't like? Wouldn't that be terrible? Oh no, you'd think, her again. You attend a party, and you have to endure her conversation and views. You go to church, and she's sitting right beside you. What a bummer to have to spend so much time with this person, you think. Then it gets worse. There she is at the dinner table with you! She's lounging by the pool; she's even in your bed! She's everywhere! That sounds pretty awful, but it is the exact situation you find yourself in if you don't like yourself, because you are everywhere you go. You can't get away from yourself, even for a second, so you are in for a sad life if you dread your own company. That much is pretty obvious.
But believe it or not, even though we can all agree that it makes no sense to live your life this way, I find that most people don't like themselves. They may not even realize it, but some genuine soul-searching reveals the sad fact that they have rejected themselves and in some cases even hate themselves. I've come across a lot of people over the years, through my ministry and in day-to-day life, and I'm amazed at how few are truly at peace with themselves. Instead, they have declared war on themselves.
God wants you to love yourself, not in some wrong selfish or prideful way, but in a healthy way that truly understands how special you are to Him. As you begin to see yourself as God sees you, then not only will you love yourself, but you will have the confidence and faith to be a powerful force for good in the world.

You Are Everywhere You Go! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...You Are Everywhere You Go! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum