Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone!

5 posters

Go down

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! Empty Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone!

Post by alleyrose Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:57 am

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! Good-m10

Last edited by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized)
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! Empty Re: Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone!

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 am

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 9ws8g210

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 2805820865  Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 2805820865  Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 2805820865  Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! Empty Re: Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone!

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:11 am

Yep, MONDAY AGAIN! 

The cliff hanger continues.  Once again the 'roos have told us it will happen on MONDAY, and so far we see NOTHING.  FACT.  Okie came on with his infamous "landing" mumbo jumbo last evening - and predictably NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.  His previous balderdash occurred 1 week earlier - go figure.  Once again we are left dangling - or hanging from our seats high above the ground.  The others are spewing their hopium like rose petals in front of the bride - and just as the rose petals we too are trod upon.

Since there seems to be no end to this continuing saga of roller coaster balderdash and gibberish that has plagued this investment from the beginning.  The 'roos come and go and come back again (sometimes as themselves - sometimes a new name) spewing the same unfounded "intel" that one has to assume is the consolidated gibberish of several or all of them with new things added to keep the farce alive and current.  BUT STILL THE TRUTH IS THERE HAS BEEN NO RE VALUE OF THE DINAR.   The only people realizing anything out of this is the dinar sellers (in Iraq and elsewhere).

If someone would have told me that the notes I hold make good wall paper when I bought them would I have done so?  If someone would have told me that that my emotions would be played with on a weekly basis with the magnitude that has occurred would I have invested?  Should I count this as yet another loss and seek solace in knowing that I am accompanied by a supposed millions of other suckers?  Where would I go to get retribution?  With the courts and laws the way they are now one would doubt that a charge of fraud would be made and brought to a proper end in this case.  One also would doubt that suing anyone for anything would do anything other than make the lawyers richer and accomplish NADA.

When one looks at what has and is presently happening with this investment - one can predict with a certainty that "this is going to happen ASN, definitely by Wednesday, if not then by Friday.  Oh, something delayed this so it will be Sunday.  NO, darn it Monday.  This reminds me of my childhood when I thought it was super cool to ride the merry-go-round, tilt-a-wheel, octapus, roller coaster and other "thrill" rides.  Why, on a less hectic day one is reminded of a ferris wheel, you know endlessly revolving seats going up, up, over and down, down to begin the cycle all over again.

BACK TO THE MIDWAY FOR POPCORN, once again.  BRING ON THE CLOWNS once again - IT'S MONDAY!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! Jennif10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 2805820865  Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 2805820865  Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 2805820865  Good Morning!! Have A Great Day Everyone! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:13 pm

in the words of the inimitable Smokey Robinson -

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:48 pm

good afternoon btw they vote on some laws tommorow but guess what nothing on hcl or 140 i wonder why
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum