Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn

Go down

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn Empty Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn,

Received the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki evening phone call from U.S. Vice President Mr. Jobaidn, in which he confirmed that Iraq regains its role regionally and internationally, especially after his release from the provisions of Chapter VII.

Welcomed in his call, which is here where the Prime Minister on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan , the return of Iraq to exert positive impact on the regional and growing relations with various Arab countries and the countries of the region.

And search through communication and views on various Ttoarat the region and the Syrian crisis, and stressed the Prime Minister Iraq's position hard the need to intensify efforts to find a political solution to the Syrian crisis and put an end to the suffering of the people Syrian worsening.
Information Office of the Prime Minister

Link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn Empty Re: Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Jobaidn

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 pm

THIS IS SOOOOOOO SIMILIAR TO THE PHONE CALL OF 2012 -- like they took the old article and cut copied pasted new info into it.  Is it real or is it memorex? Here is the old article.....

Here is one translation from 2012.... Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives phone call from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden

21/9/2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki receives phone call from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden this afternoon. During the call exchange views on regional issues and bilateral relations and ways of developing them, and expressed his deputy U.S. President satisfaction the evolution of the internal political situation, praising the Iraqi government's ability to solve the internal problems, especially the recent oil agreement signed between the central government and the provincial government. He noted the commitment of Iraq by agreeing with the United Nations over the evacuation of Camp Ashraf element of organization created and transferred to Baghdad. called the Prime Minister the United States to cooperate more in the field of helping Iraq in solving the problem of this organization and the evacuation of Iraq as fast as. the other hand showed the Prime Minister discomfort Iraqi government to do some circles U.S. informal stirring suspicions about Iraq's position Syrian crisis despite its firm position in rejecting any activity Tsyahy or violent over land or Iraqi airspace, reiterated the position of the Iraqi government based on the need to find a peaceful political solution to the crisis and the Syrian opposition to arming Lai party. Noting that Iraq follow this policy since the early days of the crisis based on the Syrian private diagnosed the nature of the situation in Syria and the requirements of the interests of the Iraqi people. Information Office of the Prime Minister

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=72086#axzz274GCoWen

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum