Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button..

+6
Blexum
Purpleskyz
aksafeone
dinarstar
clayf
andy1979uk
10 posters

Go down

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. Empty Oakie... They're going to let me push the button..

Post by andy1979uk Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Only joking.. Lol
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. Empty Re: Oakie... They're going to let me push the button..

Post by clayf Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 1656125192
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. Empty Re: Oakie... They're going to let me push the button..

Post by dinarstar Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:15 pm

I will say this...it would not surprise me one little bit if his lordship made a post such as that!!

Anyway...we are now at the start line...the start of a new round of excuses and finger-pointing by the doodoos as to why it did not happen according to their "intel"...

will it be the PTB's fault,Obama's fault,the Chinese fleet got lost in the Bermuda Triangle,an Intergalactic breakdown of communication from the Mother Ship to Nesara,the cabal and the blood-sucking bankers still not yet rounded up and put into solitary confinement,the Rothschilds...or your child or my child...we called the banks,the 1800 number's out of service,the bank screens are experiencing a glitch,the promised packages are still in a secret Fedex warehouse facility at Andy Devine Airport in Kingman AZ...or maybe they were moved across country to Area 51...or...the global reset got up-set...but the most likely and believable of all...OKIE HAS NOT PUSHED THE BUTTON YET!!.....want to know WHY...his finger is busy elsewhere!! 

sarcastic sarcastic sarcastic 

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 3508649203 Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 3508649203 Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 3508649203

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 am

Not to mention that Jester said;  I'm getting so dang tired of listening to bs people put out there.  Now THAT'S funny.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:28 am

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. Don_t_10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2805820865  Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2805820865  Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2805820865  Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:36 am

I know what happened.  Okie didn't push the button because he didn't "know in his knower" how to do it!!!  Simple.  Debtatheelsgirl forgot to instruct him.  See, problem solved.  Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 3508649203Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 3508649203Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 3508649203

Ah, maybe he didn't do it "SUDDENLY enough?"

How about, He has been sooooo busy repairing damage to his property after the storm that he forgot to have them hook up his "knower."  Now he has to rely on his neighbor to assist him by telling him when to push the button.  Or is is when the button was pushed?  I have gotten cornfused here. 

I see that Deb is cooking for her church "coffee klatch" this morning.  I wonder what excuses they will come up with to pass on to Okie and the 'roos.  Got to be a "harvest" of good stuff come out of that for sure.  Bless you!!! 

I have already put my Excedrin out for when we are once again inundated by the "damage control" that is coming because of the failure to RV as pronounced by the almighty and accurate 'roos!!!   Their only accuracy being failure.   With that said, "Ready for round 948!"   Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2859867778
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:01 am

Words of discouragement from DebPooHeelGirl.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:23 am

Yep, when I see posting by either Okie or Deb I KNOW "IT AIN'T A GONNA HAPPEN TODAY." 

When I see posts by Terryk, Blaino, Tony, Dan, Med, Frank/Delta etc., I KNOW the pile gets higher and deeper.  Gas mask time is upon us, turn on the fans, grab the fire hoses, call the honey wagon!!!  Suit up folks, the fun is about to begin.  I can't wait for MONDAY (that starts a whole week of "more of the same."  Now where is that honey wagon so we can begin?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:48 am

LOL @ Kevin!!
LOVE Ren and Stimpy!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2245507099Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. Empty okie hallucinates again!

Post by cancunfr Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 pm

IN THIS FOR 5 YEARS, WITH 48 FRIENDS! WE ARE SOOOOO TIRED OF THE HUNDREDS OF PHONY  RV POSTS BY OKIE!!   STAND DOWN OKIE, NO ONE BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE...ALL HYPE! CALL US WHEN YOU REALLY HAVE SOLID INFO....WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR AIRPLANE ANYMORE SSHHHH!   GO WORK ON YOUR HOUSE , HIT BY THE TORNADOE..THANK YOU..fRANKE26 AND WANGDANG ARE THE ONLY ONES TO BELIEVE.

cancunfr

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:06 pm

DebDogTurdHeel will get you for that.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:03 pm

What, believe the blue couch?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 pm

PALMER01 wrote:What, believe the blue couch?

I dig the Challenger Avatar!
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:52 pm

How about this one, Waco?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 am

Ouch! affraid

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2805820865  Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2805820865  Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2805820865  Oakie... They're going to let me push the button.. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:06 am

dinarstar wrote:
Anyway...we are now at the start line...the start of a new round of excuses and finger-pointing by the doodoos as to why it did not happen according to their "intel"...

I beg your pardon....While I may be a Senator, I have not made any excuses, finger-pointed, nor divulged my Intel!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:42 am

Don't worry doodoo, WE know the reference was not to you, OUR Senator and favorite candidate for President!!!

One can be sure that the reference made dealt with a "matter of another nature," however the author could have been more specific by prefacing doodoo with barnyard or another similar noun.

WE know YOU are far above the 'roos and your integrity can never be questioned. 

AS to the excuses - MERCY, what WILL they think of next?  I suppose sooner or later "the sky is falling" will have to be mentioned - along with "the dog ate it," and "HE did it."  What a bunch of losers.  Not an original brain in the bunch.  Please:  NO MORE PLANES, TRAINS OR GLITCHES.  NARY A ALGORITHM, HOLD UP, DELAY, O, or BANK STORY either, thank you.

To the 'roos - JUST tell the truth, there ain't no RV, there ain't a gonna be no RV and you don't know when the will be an RV.  ADMIT that you don't know! Simple.  The truth will set you FREE.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Naaaaah!!!...you're not the doodoo I refer tooooo Big NO-NO 

...you're our verrrrry speshhhhil Doodoo...not to be confused or associated with in any way, shape or form with the goorroo doodoo's!!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum