Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction

Go down

We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction Empty We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction

Post by Ponee on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Just to keep us grounded and to not put too much stock in what is being circulated.... Here is a post on another dinar site and an article from Iraq ... PLEASE NOTE THE DATE.... It is from OCTOBER 2012.   We have been here before.   What is truth?  What is fiction? Carry on with ourlife as if you have no dinar - do  not wait for this to happen any minute now, for it more than likely isn't going to.

Thursday, 4 October 2012

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2012/10/iraq-announces-iqd-at-118-us.html

Iraq announces IQD at $1.18 US?

We are extremely close my friends!

* Chapter 7 is done. Signed off by the Iraqi Elders and UN

* The new Iraqi Smart Cards are on the streets of Iraq and fully loaded and activated yesterday- I have two personal confirmations of this as of last night.

* Monday Iraq announced that they would be limiting the amount of IQD to be allowed leave the country, with a limit of 5M per person

And then this article this morning:

CBI: "Iraqi Dinar's price recovers against US Dollar"
Thursday, 04 October 2012 13:19 | [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][i][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][i][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"]We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction Pdf_button[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b][/i]| [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][i][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][i][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"]We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction PrintButton[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b][/i]| [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][i][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"][i][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;"]We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction EmailButton[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b][/i]
We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction B_198_131_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_88_mthrmhamdsalh
Baghdad (AIN) -The Central Bank of Iraq stressed "The stability of the US Dollar's price against the Iraqi Dinar since the Iraqi Currency witnesses clear recovery."
The Deputy Chairman of the CBI, Mudhir Mohamed Salih, stated to AIN on Thursday "The Central Bank of Iraq managed to control the exchange rate of the US Dollar against the IQD Dinar at 1.18 or 1.19," noting that "All the exchange offices make up to 5% of the demand for the US Dollar."
"The largest rate of the demand of the Dollar goes to the money orders for purposes of financing the foreign trade and Iraqi's imports," he added.
"All the money whether huge or little sums are controlled by the applicable anti-money laundry law which can discover anything that violates the law," Salih concluded. /End/

As of this morning the Central Bank of Iraq is still showing rates of 1166 to the Federal Reserve Dollar.

All sources are saying "We are there!", & "It's done!"

We are just waiting for the Codes my friends.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction Empty Re: We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction

Post by doodoo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:08 pm

as Crosby Stills Nash and Young might sing ----

If I had ever been here before
I would probably know just what to do
Don't you?
If I had ever been here before on another time around the wheel
I would probably know just how to deal
With all of you
And I feel
Like I've been here before
Feel
Like I've been here before
And you know it makes me wonder
What's going on under the ground, hmmm
Do you know? Don't you wonder?
What's going on down under you
We have all been here before, we have all been here before

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction Empty Re: We have been here before - What is truth - What is fiction

Post by Ponee on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Perfect DOODOO!  Should be our theme song

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:21 pm

heres the deal your dinar  is worth about a tenth  of a cent it is going no where i will give  you a penny a dinar  and you will make a te percent  profit and  not worry  about capital gains   or pay lawyers and acc  this is a limied time  offer
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Im in, I have a million or two you can buy.....Let me know...I sent you a PM....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum