Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves

Go down

Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves Empty Not sure if this has been posted...Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves

Post by andy1979uk Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Governor of the CBI: Gold reserves outweigh $76 billion in foreign currency reserves
Posted: July 3, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Bank for International Settlements, Central bank, Central Bank of Iraq, Chapter VII, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, United States
2 translations

Detect Iraqi Central Bank Governor / Agency Abdul Basit Turki, Wednesday, that the stock of Iraq’s largest gold from the tally of foreign currency, confirming the assignment set of files of corruption at the central bank to the judiciary, adding that the exit from Chapter VII will allow us greater flexibility discretion, noting that the project raise zeros from the currency has been postponed for the time being.

Said Turki in an exclusive interview with “Obelisk” of Karbala that “Iraq has stocks of gold is greater than the tally of foreign currency and gold reserves of Iraq is managed by the central bank and deposited at the Bank for International Settlements as an agent of the Central Bank,” noting that “Iraq is the owner of the treasury now, even before getting out of Chapter VII and the gold before a proportion of 10% of stockpiling reserves of the components of the Central Bank and Reserve President consists of foreign currency and is used to determine the exchange rate of foreign currency احتياطنا until last May $ 76 billion of hard currency. “

“Referred to a set of files of corruption at the central bank to eliminate was indicted for some officials for corruption some verdicts have been issued in the first case, as has been bringing in some of the issues managers of private banks to investigate.”

Turki denied “the existence of frozen funds outside the control of the Iraqi administration,” stressing that “the frozen funds being diverted down according to the UN resolution both before and out of Chapter VII or beyond to the fund managed by the Central Bank of Iraq.”

The Turkish that “out of Chapter VII will allow us the freedom to act greater flexibility in addition to creating a general atmosphere to attract foreign investment,” adding that “the great importance is the completion of Iraq’s sovereignty because Quana under the provisions of Chapter VII offered for the intervention of international forces in some of the decisions on Iraq , “and that” the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII-VI means the problems could be solved bilaterally with countries without international intervention and this is an important step on the level of Iraq. “

He revealed that “the financial statements did not send to the Central Bank in spite of our demand so we asked for statements until 30/6 did we receive until now.”

He said that “the relationship between the value of the currency and issued on the basis of the existence of the gold content disappeared since 1971 and thus value of the currency depends on two foundations of the strength of the economy and the ability to maneuver through the presence of foreign currencies can be pumped in the market.”

And that “Iraq’s budget going to rise,” expressing his confidence in “through my follow up of the accounts of the Ministry of Finance stocks, roundish and unexpected revenue sufficient for the implementation of the budget, even if 100% exhausted.”

And money laundering, said Turki that “been sentenced two of the defendants laundered the money and there are still four people accused of directly we have begun to audit the transactions since we receive the task of the central bank and returned to the transactions ancient that we believe the existence of problematic where we have discovered the existence of Notes basic Fastqdinma managers commissioners and officials banks and Naakecnahm in these observations and احلنا to eliminate from not convinced Bhjajhm “.

Turkish revealed “to postpone the project raise zeros from the currency and the value of the Iraqi dinar toward climb to more power because we passed the bottleneck.”

===

Alternate translation:

The Central Governor “Obelisk”: we have the largest gold stocks foreign currency

Uncover the Iraqi Central Bank Governor/AFP Abdel Basset Turki, Wednesday, the Iraq stock of gold is greater than the balance of foreign currency, transfer a group of corrupt files in the Central Bank, adding that the exit from Chapter VII will allow us the freedom to act more flexibly, stating that the project raise zeros from the currency has been postponed for the time being.

Turkish said in an interview with “the Obelisk” of Karbala that “Iraq has stocks of gold is greater than the balance of foreign exchange and gold reserve is managed by the Iraqi Central Bank and deposited in the Bank for international settlements as an agent of the Central Bank”, stating that “Iraq is now safe owner even before out of Chapter VII and the gold in question constitutes 10% of the Treasury reserve components of the Central Bank and President reserve consists of foreign currency is used to determine the foreign exchange rate and ours until May last 76 billion dollars in hard currency.

“It was a group of corrupt files in the Central Bank and have been accused of some officials about this corruption has issued some provisions in the first case, some managers have been bringing issues of private banks.”

Turkish “denied the existence of frozen funds outside the control of the Iraqi administration,” frozen funds being diverted to tout UN resolution either before or after the chapter VII to a fund managed by the Central Bank of Iraq “.

Turki said that “out of Chapter VII will allow us the freedom to act more flexibly as well as creating an atmosphere to attract foreign investment,” he said, adding that “the great importance is the complete sovereignty of Iraq because being situated under the provisions of Chapter VII offered strong international intervention in some decisions on Iraq,” and that “Iraq out of Chapter VII-VI means the possibility to solve the problems bilaterally with States without international intervention, an important step in Iraq.”

He revealed that “the financial statements did not send to the Central Bank, despite our call out where our bills up to 30/6 and we didn’t until now.”

He said that “the relationship between currency and issued on the basis of the content of gold disappeared since 1971 and is the value of a currency depends on foundations are the strength of the economy and the ability to maneuver through the presence of foreign currencies can pumped into the market.”

The “budget” is heading to Iraq expressing confidence through watching the accounts to the Treasury coffers and expected earnings rounded enough to implement the budget even if 100% exhausted. “

And for laundering Turkish said it sentenced two accused of money laundering and there are still four people accused of directly and have begun checking transactions since we receive important Central Bank promised to old transaction that we believe a problem where we have discovered a key observations, send for us directors Commissioners and officials of banks and we debated them in these observations, we forwarded to the judiciary did not believe their arguments “.

Turkish revealed on “the postponement of the project raise zeros from the currency and the value of the Iraqi dinar Maint for more force because we passed the bottleneck.”

http://bit.ly/10nIKCP

About these ads

Share this:
Tumblr
More
Comments are closed.
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: