Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST

+14
Thewanderingjew
rosienogg
Gmansaid
procomp1
1alaskan
15Dinar
swartzkaulf
steamer
free@thepump
Len
justicar
me4RV
BoltUpright
katt
18 posters

Go down

RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST Empty RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST

Post by katt Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 am

[little peg] RICH QUEEN is your cheek still burning LOL LOL

[RICH QUEEN] little peg ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW GETTING EVEN MORE CONFIRMATION

[CAP1] RICH QUEEN -Spill your precious guts!!!

[RICH QUEEN] CAP1 WE HAVE ARRIVED - WILL BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW

[momof2] Rich Queen are you thinking morning or late afternoon???

[RICH QUEEN] momof2 I DUNNO - TOMORROW SOMETIME. I WILL KNOW MORE IN THE AM

[zero] RICH QUEEN Are your time frames based on the eastcoast or west?

[RICH QUEEN] zero GAVE NO TIME FRAME

[zero] RICH QUEEN oh I mean by the morning.

[RICH QUEEN] zero I WILL HAVE MORE WORD IN THE MORNING ABOUT A TIME

[BRADLEYMADROX] Rq people are saying the banks are showing green. Any thoughts?

[RICH QUEEN] BRADLEYMADROX NO IDEA. BUT MAKES SENSE

[msCool] Rich Queen we still looking for it to be at the bank when the bank opens in the morning? and if so do you think we will see it on net dania tonight?

[RICH QUEEN] msCool DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE FIRST THING. I HOPE IT WILL BE. NO REASON WHY IT WON'T

[debtarheelgirl] Rich Queen - - WILL you come here to post when this RI-RV is official with the rate etc for us?

[RICH QUEEN] debtarheelgirl SURE

[ladyj47] RICH QUEEN did you see my Ques? I asked what caused it not to happen tonight? did the CBI site really go down or was that a rumor?

[RICH QUEEN] ladyj47 THAT WAS A RUMOR. IT STILL MAY SHOW TONIGHT

[omnigirl] RICH QUEEN ............ WE GOT A CALL.... ABOUT THE CBI SITE... AND THE ISSUE THEY WERE HAVING.. .. SO IT WAS MORE THAN A RUMOR.... BUT THEY ARE WORKING THROUGH THE NIGHT TO GET THE SITE LOADED... SO MORNING SHOULD BE GOOD NEWS FOR US ALL.....

[RICH QUEEN] omnigirl HMMMM . . .

[legacy4us] RQ what makes this time different in your honest opinion?

[RICH QUEEN] legacy4us WISH I COULD TELL YOU WHY, BUT I CAN'T

[zero] RICH QUEEN can you tell us after the rv?

[RICH QUEEN] zero MAYBE

[debtarheelgirl] Rich Queen - are you and Omnigirl in sync on the rate ? Still $5.25 to GBP ? Thanks for replying..

[RICH QUEEN] debtarheelgirl YES WE ARE!

[cvreal] Yes, but what is being downloaded? to that site? thats my question? why is that the issue?

[RICH QUEEN] cvreal UMMMMM, THE NEW RATE? LOL!

[raidernick] RQ Okie said he had a friend in Cairo that cashed out at 3.45 but he didn’t say what currency he cashed out into $??? Do you happen to know?

[RICH QUEEN] raidernick NO

[dinali] RICH QUEEN u think the Global Settlements will follw RV?

[RICH QUEEN] dinali ALL AT ONCE

[dianey] Rich Queen..do you think there is any thing left that could delay the rv? Thanks!

[RICH QUEEN] dianey BETTER NOT BE!

[littledictator] RQ. What about deltas post of .85?

[RICH QUEEN] littledictator I DON'T BELIEVE THAT RATE FOR A SECOND. TOO MANY REASONS WHY THAT IS FAR TOO LOW. UNLESS AS I SAID A FEW DAYS AGO THEY PUT OUT A SUCKER RATE AT FIRST. BUT I DON'T THINK SO

[1+1] RQ / Omnigirl , any news on the VND?

[omnigirl] I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT DONG.... NOT MY THINKG

[hackenburg] RICH QUEEN regarding your contacts, what position of power are they?

[RICH QUEEN] hackenburg MANY DIFFERENT PLACES. BUT I WON'T DISCUSS THAT HERE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

[hackenburg] RICH QUEEN ty, i get that, but can you say what level of govt, etc?

[RICH QUEEN] hackenburg NO I CAN'T. SOME ARE ABOVE GOVERNMENT, I CAN SAY THAT

[diamonddust] RICH QUEEN Are the announcements u were talking about the other night still on for Friday and with some interesting news??

[RICH QUEEN] diamonddust GIVE IT ABOUT 7 DAYS POST RV

[legacy4us] Are they scary announcements?

[RICH QUEEN] legacy4us SOME WILL BE SHOCKING MORE THAN SCARY. AND SOME WILL BE GOOD

[BIGDADDYHARRIS] RICH QUEEN one ? from me. do you ever talk to david gilmore? thats all.

[RICH QUEEN] BIGDADDYHARRIS NOT FOR A WHILE, BUT I WILL HAVE TO ASK HIM TO DO SOME CHARITY GIGS NOW

[coolclownfish] RICH QUEEN - I see so many different times that this is supposed to pop. what do you think? sorry if this has been asked... and thank you for all you do.

[RICH QUEEN] coolclownfish YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT

[dateles1dr] Question for RQ: Sorry, but I just got on... Is something supposed to happen tomorrow? and what should we expect?

[RICH QUEEN] dateles1dr RV TOMORROW. EXPECT TO BE STINKING RICH

[dinali] RICH QUEEN if you don't mind how did you get involved in the GS at the level you are at..........?

[RICH QUEEN] dinali WILL NOT DISCUSS THAT IN OPEN CHAT. SORRY

[willliam] RICH QUEEN how sure are you this time on the rv

[RICH QUEEN] willliam MORE SURE THAN I'VE EVER BEEN

[OMNIGIRL] WELL ..... I THINK TOMORROW WE WILL SEE THAT THE RV IS A DONE DEAL.... THEY WILL SOLVE THE UPLOAD ISSUE... JUST NEED SOME BANDWIDTH.. ... NOT A BIG DEAL.... SO I WILL BID YOU ALL GOOD NIGHT.. AND WE WILL BE AT THE BANKS TOMORROW... GOD WILLING AND THE CREEKS DON'T RISE.... (IF YOU KNOW THE LEGENT CREEKS WERE AN INDIAN TRIBE... AND THEY WOULD GO ON THE WARPATH... THAT WAS A QUOTE FROM A GOV. OFFICIAL.. WHEN ASKED IF HE WERE GOING TO RUN FOR REELECTION IN OKLAHOMA IN THE 1800'S) NIGHT NIGHT

[OMNIGIRL] YEP... ALL WELCOME..... HELP YOUR NEIGHBORS... WE ALL NEED A BUNCH OF FRIENDS IN THIS WORLD!

[OMNIGIRL] JUST USE THE FOREX SITES.. TO CHECK THE RATES.... LEAVE CBI ALONE FOR THE NITE!

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST Empty Re: RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST

Post by BoltUpright Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 am

Thank you for posting this, let's hope tomorrow(today) is our day.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST Empty CBI Posts Rates

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 am

CBI has posted rates for Aug 10, they are the same 1170! I pray this somehow changes today!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST Empty Re: RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST

Post by justicar Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 am

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, thanks Rich Queen may the R.V. be today once and for friggin' all.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:53 am

hope this is the last time.......... need to restock bank account
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by free@thepump Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:49 am

THANKS RQ.
APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO. Ilikeyou
free@thepump
free@thepump

http://tjhk1@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 am

Thanks for the news. Hopefully THURSDAY is RV DAY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Well????? It's tomorrow and um, in case no one has noticed.....no RV. Shocker!! Now what is the NEW hold-up? Can't wait to hear!!! Should be creative, that we can be sure of.

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 pm

steamer wrote:Well????? It's tomorrow and um, in case no one has noticed.....no RV. Shocker!! Now what is the NEW hold-up? Can't wait to hear!!! Should be creative, that we can be sure of.

Hmm.....good question steamer.....so would you happen to have an answer or do we look forward to your facetious questions from now on? Smile
Let's recap a bit of the chat.... because you may have missed some KEY WORDS..

[RICH QUEEN] CAP1 WE HAVE ARRIVED - WILL BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW Notice she said "will be in bank...not WE will be in the bank"

[msCool] Rich Queen we still looking for it to be at the bank when the bank opens in the morning? and if so do you think we will see it on net dania tonight?

[RICH QUEEN] msCool DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE FIRST THING. I HOPE IT WILL BE. NO REASON WHY IT WON'T

[debtarheelgirl] Rich Queen - - WILL you come here to post when this RI-RV is official with the rate etc for us?

[coolclownfish] RICH QUEEN - I see so many different times that this is supposed to pop. what do you think? sorry if this has been asked... and thank you for all you do.

[dateles1dr] Question for RQ: Sorry, but I just got on... Is something supposed to happen tomorrow? and what should we expect?

[OMNIGIRL] WELL ..... I THINK TOMORROW WE WILL SEE THAT THE RV IS A DONE DEAL.... THEY WILL SOLVE THE UPLOAD ISSUE... JUST NEED SOME BANDWIDTH.. ... NOT A BIG DEAL.... SO I WILL BID YOU ALL GOOD NIGHT.. AND WE WILL BE AT THE BANKS TOMORROW... GOD WILLING AND THE CREEKS DON'T RISE.... (IF YOU KNOW THE LEGENT CREEKS WERE AN INDIAN TRIBE... AND THEY WOULD GO ON THE WARPATH... THAT WAS A QUOTE FROM A GOV. OFFICIAL.. WHEN ASKED IF HE WERE GOING TO RUN FOR REELECTION IN OKLAHOMA IN THE 1800'S) NIGHT NIGHT IN THIS WORLD!

Now, it is not the questions that offend, it's the manner in which they are asked Wink

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swartzkaulf Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 pm

(Now, it is not the questions that offend, it's the manner in which they are asked)
What I find offensive is not the manner of how the question was asked but how the answer is given. I also find offensive how peeps spout off these so called claims and when they are wrong they turn it around and blame it on ridiculous things. When in fact they need to take responsibility for what they claim and appoligize for there remarks when these claims of so-called sources are wrong. Maybe these so called peeps need to verify there sources in other maners, other than just spouting the nonsense.
The fact is if people have questions then you as the mods should try and understand alot of the peeps frustrations, because you actually bring it about with these posts of it is going to happen tomorrow!!!!!
I am not rainning on anyones parade and I want the RV to happen just as much as the next person, but I am tired of seeing how these people are treated on the site when they ask questions or make a comment that one or more peeps do not like.
swartzkaulf
swartzkaulf

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Days not over yet... we wait and pray for some great news yet today!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Hello Folks,

be gone a while, I do work once sometimes. I see I have been witing for the call like everyone. Still we wait.

I need to go so I will leave you with one word,

RAMADAN

Now is good
Rantings from north of sixty five this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by procomp1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm

quote**Now, it is not the questions that offend, it's the manner in which they are asked

why can you just read somthing and keep quit and go on why do people have to find the bad in everthing or bash or trash someone they dont even know i can just see some of these people with all there money please chill out. do onto others as you want,, to be treated

here is somthing that might change your outlook

when i woke up this morning i asked myself what is life about ??
i found the answer in my room** "the fan said stay cool"*"the roof said aim high"*"the window said see the world"*" the clock said every minute is precious"*"the mirror said reflect before you act"*"the calander said be up to date"*" the door said push hard for your goals"*" the floor said kneel down and pray "** " the glory of god is reflected in everything"** THANKS PROCOMP1

Last edited by procomp1 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 pm

swartzkaulf wrote:(Now, it is not the questions that offend, it's the manner in which they are asked)
What I find offensive is not the manner of how the question was asked but how the answer is given. I also find offensive how peeps spout off these so called claims and when they are wrong they turn it around and blame it on ridiculous things. When in fact they need to take responsibility for what they claim and appoligize for there remarks when these claims of so-called sources are wrong. Maybe these so called peeps need to verify there sources in other maners, other than just spouting the nonsense.
The fact is if people have questions then you as the mods should try and understand alot of the peeps frustrations, because you actually bring it about with these posts of it is going to happen tomorrow!!!!!
I am not rainning on anyones parade and I want the RV to happen just as much as the next person, but I am tired of seeing how these people are treated on the site when they ask questions or make a comment that one or more peeps do not like.

You're tired? Are you serious or just trying to be funny? Try being a mod here or an admin and constantly deal with people who are angry, irritated, insulting, malicious, condescending, contrite, judgmental and when you add in a sense of entitlement and you are expected to keep order on this forum then you have the right to complain!

Until you walk a mile in our moccasins you haven't got a clue what we have to endure! We cannot let the inmates run the asylum,swartzkaulf ,we have rules to enforce here. To top that off we don't get paid for our service but you get to come in here for free and you don't even have the common courtesy to acknowledge that, you just want to find fault with something.

Furthermore, when people are allowed to be critical in a negative way it has an overall effect on everyone else and then members start arguing with each other and the whole room digresses into chaos and as soon as a mod steps in to regain some normalcy you will have a member come in and judge you for intervening! They don't like what you said or the way you said it...please give me a break.

I understand that we are on edge in anticipation of what we are expecting soon so I have allowed a little wiggle room for members who have questions because I have questions too but when members get accusatory in their approach, as though someone owes them an apology then it is time for them to go somewhere else.

All of this whining makes us mods/admins feel as though we volunteered to stop on the side of the road to assist you and change a flat tire out and when we are done, with our hands dirty and our clothes soaked with sweat, all you want to do is complain that we didn't do it right or fast enough and now you are late and somehow it is all our fault.

Think twice about whining and complaining about the job we do here.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by procomp1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

GMAN VERY TRUE as you can tell i dont have the paitents to be a mod i do appriciate what all of you do mods and the intel specialist [not the ugly word guru ] thanks procomp1

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Post by swartzkaulf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:06 pm

(You're tired? Are you serious or just trying to be funny? Try being a mod here or an admin and constantly deal with people who are angry, irritated, insulting, malicious, condescending, contrite, judgmental and when you add in a sense of entitlement and you are expected to keep order on this forum then you have the right to complain!)

To answer your coment I have been and still am a Moderator on 3 different sites. I also know how to post and discuss matters with peeps without adding gasoline to a fire that has already started, by not coming over the top and thinking that you can control the situtation by your remarks.
You also make alot of statements of how the job of mod or admin is tiresome and frustating. If that is the case then quit!
I feel that instead of dealing with my post as a whole, you find little parts of my post and attack it. So I will try and understand where you are coming from. Yes it is frustrating for eveyone to get on the same page of what is going on with the topic at hand (DINAR). You also need to understand that making comments that are false in nature will cause a flame war in the chats and the forums.
You all need to understand that peeps that come to this site is looking for the information to be accurate and correct. They also look to you all as if the mods and the admin know all and will help them with all of there questions. When the spouted information is wrong then the peeps are looking to blame it on that person for not checking the facts.
I suggest that you need to research all the info before you speak so you don't look like you need a crowbar to remove your foot from your mouth.
For example: someone (I will not say there name ) spouted off saying that boots on the ground know that the iraqi's are carring around the new coins.
Untrue! for 2 reasons.
#1 I was one of the boots on the ground as of 4 days ago and that has not happened.
#2 The CBI shows on there website pics of the coins and a caption stating (NOT CIRRCULATED)
These are the remarks I speak of
Remember one thing as a Mod and Admin and that is "NO INFORMATION IS BETTER THAN WRONG INFORMATION"
"You can only dangle that carrot SO long before it begins to rot!"

swartzkaulf
swartzkaulf

Back to top Go down

RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST Empty Al Hodges Letter

Post by rosienogg Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Better read up on the post about the letter from Al Hodges because if they have "blocked" the World Global Settlements again. We have problems. I'm sure this is what has been stopping them since probably June 30th when they were originally a GO!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:26 pm

swartzkaulf wrote:(You're tired? Are you serious or just trying to be funny? Try being a mod here or an admin and constantly deal with people who are angry, irritated, insulting, malicious, condescending, contrite, judgmental and when you add in a sense of entitlement and you are expected to keep order on this forum then you have the right to complain!)

To answer your coment I have been and still am a Moderator on 3 different sites. I also know how to post and discuss matters with peeps without adding gasoline to a fire that has already started, by not coming over the top and thinking that you can control the situtation by your remarks.
You also make alot of statements of how the job of mod or admin is tiresome and frustating. If that is the case then quit!
I feel that instead of dealing with my post as a whole, you find little parts of my post and attack it. So I will try and understand where you are coming from. Yes it is frustrating for eveyone to get on the same page of what is going on with the topic at hand (DINAR). You also need to understand that making comments that are false in nature will cause a flame war in the chats and the forums.
You all need to understand that peeps that come to this site is looking for the information to be accurate and correct. They also look to you all as if the mods and the admin know all and will help them with all of there questions. When the spouted information is wrong then the peeps are looking to blame it on that person for not checking the facts.
I suggest that you need to research all the info before you speak so you don't look like you need a crowbar to remove your foot from your mouth.
For example: someone (I will not say there name ) spouted off saying that boots on the ground know that the iraqi's are carring around the new coins.
Untrue! for 2 reasons.
#1 I was one of the boots on the ground as of 4 days ago and that has not happened.
#2 The CBI shows on there website pics of the coins and a caption stating (NOT CIRRCULATED)
These are the remarks I speak of
Remember one thing as a Mod and Admin and that is "NO INFORMATION IS BETTER THAN WRONG INFORMATION"
"You can only dangle that carrot SO long before it begins to rot!"

Quit? Your mindset and mine are completely different. Quitting is your solution. I choose to improvise, adapt and overcome.
You know good and well that I do not provide the information, I only patrol the forums to enforce the rules. Don't lump it altogether so you can paint us all with a broad brush, it isn't that simple. You can quit if you want to but that word seldom shows up in my vocabulary.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:52 pm

So in the original post, RQ said she would have more details in the morning... Have we gotten that info yet? Wasn't this chat from last night?

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 am

Hi Rich Queen
How are you tell me.....what is the most recent forecast on the RV. Any news?
Dejavu

Dejavu

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 am

Gmansaid:

AMEN.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 am

katt wrote:
steamer wrote:Well????? It's tomorrow and um, in case no one has noticed.....no RV. Shocker!! Now what is the NEW hold-up? Can't wait to hear!!! Should be creative, that we can be sure of.

Hmm.....good question steamer.....so would you happen to have an answer or do we look forward to your facetious questions from now on? Smile
Let's recap a bit of the chat.... because you may have missed some KEY WORDS..

[RICH QUEEN] CAP1 WE HAVE ARRIVED - WILL BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW Notice she said "will be in bank...not WE will be in the bank"

[OMNIGIRL] WELL ..... I THINK TOMORROW WE WILL SEE THAT THE RV IS A DONE DEAL.... THEY WILL SOLVE THE UPLOAD ISSUE... JUST NEED SOME BANDWIDTH.. ... NOT A BIG DEAL.... SO I WILL BID YOU ALL GOOD NIGHT.. AND WE WILL BE AT THE BANKS TOMORROW... GOD WILLING AND THE CREEKS DON'T RISE.... (IF YOU KNOW THE LEGENT CREEKS WERE AN INDIAN TRIBE... AND THEY WOULD GO ON THE WARPATH... THAT WAS A QUOTE FROM A GOV. OFFICIAL.. WHEN ASKED IF HE WERE GOING TO RUN FOR REELECTION IN OKLAHOMA IN THE 1800'S) NIGHT NIGHT IN THIS WORLD!

Now, it is not the questions that offend, it's the manner in which they are asked Wink

Katt,
Nope no more sarcastic questions Smile was just having a moment yesterday. Sometimes the pot boils over. I appreciate all the guru's attepmpts at reality. Thanks for the concern about my future posts. I will reign it in. Not trying to upset anyone here!
Peace!

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:32 am

Very Happy gmansaid please dont let the small minded ones get to you there are many of us who really do appreciate what you folks do we are forever greatful without you guys we would be well how should i put this small minded once again toall of you folks that make this run thank you thank you thank you shame
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RICHQUEEN & OMNIGIRL A LIL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ..CST Empty uncertainties

Post by unheardof Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:04 pm

First and foremost, I am posting this with no disrespect to anybody. This is my first post as I have been reading everybodies posts from okie to rich queen to omnigirl on dinardaddy. I have only been invested in this for 3 months. So, I can only imagine what people are going through that have been invested for years. I have a friend of mine that is also invested and he told me that he has been hearing the same thing for the last two years that it should be this week only to see "this week" never come. That can be discouraging. In the last 3 months I have heard so many stories about different rates and when the rv is going to happen, but it "seems" to be not too many people are on the same page about any of this. Why?? After intel is given, everybody gives a disclaimer along with it now...could/will/should......(hope not)....along with others. Not to mention the intel they say is good....isn't provided. It is kept to the person that "apparently" has the contact from which the intel came from. Also, the person with the contact makes sure they let the reader know that they can't give out the so called "good intel". If you can't give it out....please don't tease. That can take a big toll on people esp if they have been invested for a considerable amount of time. I still see the CBI are doing auctions at the artificial rate (and I have no problem being corrected if I am wrong). So, how could the rates be climbing if they are still the same at the CBI? CBI crashed? No, it was a major solar flare is what was mentioned elsewhere. I am not bashing, nor am I being negative. I am only speaking on the differences I have witnessed and it is hard for me to even form an oppinion about this when the people that claim to have the intel are not even on the same page. My friend was banned for asking who medic was on dinarspeculator. If you choose to do the same to me...so be it. Is it today? Is it tomorrow? I have another friend that is invested as well and he is a banker. He told me that they will know a day before the rate changes so their personell can be prepared, but he hasn't heard anything yet. I believe it will rv. It has to in order for Iraq to be able to trade internationally. They need a strong currency to do so. My dilemma is, I have heard so many different stories that I don't know what to listen to. I would love to be able to continue reading your posts, but it's just too darn confusing. So, I have decided to stop coming to these sites. I will just call my banker friend everyday until it rv's or until he gets sick of me calling. Too bad that this was my first post and my last all in the same stop. God bless, take care, and always remember it is better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared for it.

unheardof

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum