Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future

2 posters

Go down

Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future Empty Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future

Timid rise in the value of the dinar was accompanied by a decrease in demand for the dollar
Experiencing the local market at the present time high shy of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar amid expectations of a number of companies and shops owners banking increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar in the coming period because of the touched lack of demand for the dollar and keep the citizen because of belonging to the local currency.

Says the director of Al Anwar banking and financial transfer in the Harthiya Mohammed owner that “demand for the U.S. dollar fell to a remarkable”, noting that the citizens preferred to keep the local currency reverse of what it was in the past.

He adds in his speech to the extent that “the decision to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the impact on our business since the first day price of the dollar fell dramatically.

For his part, saw Muhammad retribution SAB replace banking in the Mansour district to the extent that “the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar natural, so why is owned by Iraq of hard currency abroad, noting that it funds the sale of oil received by Iraq in U.S. dollars, and the abundance of this currency increases the drop height of the dinar.

And retribution expressed happiness increase the value of the Iraqi dinar, albeit a slight rise somewhat, but it is expected to reach a value to higher limits comparable to the U.S. dollar in the future.

And retribution student based on the economic side of the country, including the central bank to prepare for any sudden movement in the high or low value of the dinar on the grounds that the decision is still new and can not be known to the dollar fixed price at the present time.

Within likely Fadel Mayali, an Iraqi trader to rise more the value of the Iraqi dinar after the maximum speed which rose due to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, stressing that the Iraqi trade depends mainly on the dollar may not get upset at the outer level.

Mayali said to the extent that “the constant value of the Iraqi dinar previously is 118,000 dinars for $ category percent

And that the rise in previous periods was a result of the political conditions expected to return to that value.
Mayali stressed the need for the government bodies are ready for market movements and exchange rates against the dinar.

In the meantime, expect the Ministry of Commerce and the Federation of Chambers of Commerce to see the Iraqi market in the coming months mobility qualitatively in the buying and selling, especially after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Khairallah says Hassan, Minister of Trade in a press statement: economically Iraq be the day after his release from Chapter VII economic free in dealing with many countries of the world

With adds Jaafar al-Hamdani president of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Yesterday was international companies fear many from entering Iraq and the capital was worried about a lot of Iraq, today believe they stage an opportunity for all Iraqis, especially the private sector in order to build a partnership project with the Iraqi government in the process of construction and investment.

In the meantime explained Mahmoud Laithi, the member of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: we must unite and fight terrorism and fight corruption and the corrupt even stand up the Iraqi economy is good.

http://bit.ly/16LLga5

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future Empty Re: Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Let's hope very high .... cashingIn

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future 2805820865  Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future 2805820865  Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future 2805820865  Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum